Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 361. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 0
FAUCET IS PAUSED, AVAILABLE AGAIN NEXT HOUR it's for all or just me can someone expaign me please

To lower the threshold every 3 hours the faucet will be paused for 1 hour. In 24 hours, the faucet will be paused for 6 hours. Payout will perform even if faucet is paused.

thanx i completed my claims and i was from the top 10 ands now the faucet is paused  but i dindt recieve my payout in my wallet until now is that because the faucet is paused befor i havent this problem i dont know why i dint recive my rewards
Activity: 41
till your wallet block count match with block number on raiblocks homepage
wait it full sync ,may take 3 hour

How do I know when I saw Rai_Wallet 7.9.0 ready to receive my MRAI? Huh

Hello .
Please tell me why the wallet take so long to boot ?
48 hours - block: 54 ( 683757 ) .
How to: configure a wallet for quick download ( specifically ) .
Is it possible to change the language of the purse ?

I have the exactly same problem, it went smooth trough 50000, then it took 8 hours to get to 680000,  is there any solution for this?
Walllet 7.9.0

so, anyone has the slightest idea how to make wallet 7.9.0 to sync faster? or at least to sync lol

Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXAb4ZVycCE&feature=youtu.be or https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19562825
Activity: 9
I've been having troubles with reCaptchas on IE11 win7x64, but only with raiblocks faucet, the reCaptcha has a red X, and it says "page cannot be displayed in Iframe"

It shows the following errors in the console:

SEC7111: La seguridad HTTPS perdió su carácter confidencial a causa de res://ieframe.dll/forbidframing.htm
SEC7111: La seguridad HTTPS perdió su carácter confidencial a causa de res://ieframe.dll/errorPageStrings.js
SEC7111: La seguridad HTTPS perdió su carácter confidencial a causa de res://ieframe.dll/httpErrorPagesScripts.js
SEC7111: La seguridad HTTPS perdió su carácter confidencial a causa de res://ieframe.dll/red_x.png
SEC7111: La seguridad HTTPS perdió su carácter confidencial a causa de res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png
SEC7111: La seguridad HTTPS perdió su carácter confidencial a causa de res://ieframe.dll/background_gradient.jpg

Any insights on how to solve this problem? Thanks

if you using chrome, press ctrl+shift+I
click to console tab, there you will see one google link , with red background, click to this, solve the captcha and submit..
refresh the faucet and everything will be ok

in IE 11 you can press F12 , it will open developer..  right click to the red"X"  -> inspect element..  find in the developer word "änchor" ..  copy whole link what the developer will find.
paste to the new tab, and from this moment see suggestions above (similar than chrome)

Thanks, I left my computer 2 hours and I came back and it works and I didn't do anything. Weird. I'll do what you say if happen again. Cheesy
Activity: 43
FAUCET IS PAUSED, AVAILABLE AGAIN NEXT HOUR it's for all or just me can someone expaign me please
Try to solved the captcha and get same notification like you, so I think this is happen to everyone who want to solved the captcha,  just wait maybe they make an update on the faucet.

In an attempt to lower the threshold to get in the top 150 they paused the faucet for an hour. Will happend again probably.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Try to solved the captcha and get same notification like you, so I think this is happen to everyone who want to solved the captcha,  just wait maybe they make an update on the faucet.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
There is a link where I can see how many claims does each account have not just the top 150?
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I've been having troubles with reCaptchas on IE11 win7x64, but only with raiblocks faucet, the reCaptcha has a red X, and it says "page cannot be displayed in Iframe"

SEC7111: La seguridad HTTPS perdió su carácter confidencial a causa de res://ieframe.dll/forbidframing.htm
SEC7111: La seguridad HTTPS perdió su carácter confidencial a causa de res://ieframe.dll/errorPageStrings.js
SEC7111: La seguridad HTTPS perdió su carácter confidencial a causa de res://ieframe.dll/httpErrorPagesScripts.js
SEC7111: La seguridad HTTPS perdió su carácter confidencial a causa de res://ieframe.dll/red_x.png
SEC7111: La seguridad HTTPS perdió su carácter confidencial a causa de res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png
SEC7111: La seguridad HTTPS perdió su carácter confidencial a causa de res://ieframe.dll/background_gradient.jpg

if you using chrome, press ctrl+shift+I
click to console tab, there you will see one google link , with red background, click to this, solve the captcha and submit..
refresh the faucet and everything will be ok

in IE 11 you can press F12 , it will open developer..  right click to the red"X"  -> inspect element..  find in the developer word "änchor" ..  copy whole link what the developer will find.
paste to the new tab, and from this moment see suggestions above (similar than chrome)
Activity: 26

Hello .

I have the exactly same problem, it went smooth trough 50000, then it took 8 hours to get to 680000,  is there any solution for this?
Walllet 7.9.0

so, anyone has the slightest idea how to make wallet 7.9.0 to sync faster? or at least to sync lol
Activity: 33
this is recpatcha by Google ,best option is Chrome ,unless you use
bot script and you want use IE

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

To lower the threshold every 3 hours the faucet will be paused for 1 hour. In 24 hours, the faucet will be paused for 6 hours. Payout will perform even if faucet is paused.

That's for everyone, but more than one hour ago it told me FAUCET IS PAUSED, 30 minutes later it was available and now it says FAUCET IS PAUSED again .-. I'm confused.
Activity: 58
tried this wallet on 3 windows machines and 2 macbook airs = all running smooth  Cool

excellent work with the latest wallet - me and a few of my colleagues are attempting to create a 3rd party app which will utiliize the free transactions and generate a zk-snark like anonymous transaction. oh the possibilites with zero cost transactions.
Activity: 235
Activity: 26

Hello .

Walllet 7.9.0
Hi, is it normal that when I close the wallet it says "rai_wallet.exe stop working, close the program"? I have 7.9.0 version.
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 45
Do you use latest version 7.90 ?

Hello .

I downloaded the wallet 7.9.0

Faucet for 24 hours gives approximately 100 xrb - it must be so ?

Hello .

I downloaded the wallet 7.9.0
Activity: 33

Hello .

Hello .
Jump to: