Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 445. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
After two days of syncing my wallet is stuck at block 183325 (361251). How can I safely withdraw my coins from cryptopia?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

agreed sync time should be reduced.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
Hello guys! Bad news with cryptopia - I am sad. So will we see XRB on the bittrex or at least on the c-cex I wonder?
Thats really bad news. If a coin cant survive on small exchange like Crytopia, then bittrex and C-cex are out of question.
Focus should be solve the probelms which are related to MRai and the biggest one is the late sync time often. I have to wait even a day to get my wallet sync on some days   Undecided
Activity: 3
Hello guys! Bad news with cryptopia - I am sad. So will we see XRB on the bittrex or at least on the c-cex I wonder?

No. Not anytime soon. Not unless the wallet is fixed. All good and great to see a new code and no fees and all that but truth is that the current code cannot deliver a comfortable user experience. 90% of users have issues. It's not only ignorance, there are legitimate flaws. The main dev is struggling to fix it, true, but who's gonna be the exchange to risk running a XRB wallet like that? Especially after Cryptopia failure?

This is experimental code. Don't forget it. Even more experimental than bitcoin and its clones, since it's made from scratch. So unfavorable or unpredicting outcomes will be common.

Besides this huge factor, communication is close to zero. They can probably code (let's see...), but they don't know how to run an altcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
After importing old seeds from backup, I can see only one account of a dozen. The coins on some of my accounts are existent, as I can see in the explorer. How can I reclaim those accounts?
Advanced --> Accounts --> Create account

Works, thank you. So after importing the seed, by klicking button "create account" the formerly created accounts are reappearing again.

Yet a little bit unsteady, this coin, but I stay tuned to it. The technology is promising.

Yes indeed although disappointing that the first exchange cannot keep up,cryptopia is such a good exchange I have a good experience trading in that site beside Yobit and Nova I hope when everything is settled,Cryptopia can accomodate it again in the near future.
Activity: 54
After importing old seeds from backup, I can see only one account of a dozen. The coins on some of my accounts are existent, as I can see in the explorer. How can I reclaim those accounts?

u can create new account
old account will show
Activity: 876
Merit: 291

Works, thank you. So after importing the seed, by klicking button "create account" the formerly created accounts are reappearing again.

Yet a little bit unsteady, this coin, but I stay tuned to it. The technology is promising.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Paylist not updating
https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/paylist.php

What happened  Huh, it necessary For monitoring our CLAIMs !
According to WebSite Dev "Now should work."
Activity: 35
Paylist not updating
https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/paylist.php

What happened  Huh, it necessary For monitoring our CLAIMs !
Activity: 630
Activity: 7
Confirmed, its stuck like for at least 60 min.
I Sense trouble...

Yes. i saw the issue posted in telegram channel also by some one. but there is no proper response..
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Confirmed, its stuck like for at least 60 min.
I Sense trouble...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is a pity that RaiBlocks were removed from Cryptopia I have just started to accumalate it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This has been the biggest issue of Mrai eversince,wallet out of sync,the best is still setting up an online wallet,so people who are not yet sync or having a hard time syncing their wallet will still have an option to use another wallet,which is the online wallet.

I understood that the online wallet is closing (or has already been closed) too bad.
Android wallet or something similar would be great for a regular user.
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I didn't find answers :
Is there any peer to add like others wallets .dat ?
what is a delagator ?
You can add peers in config.json at %LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks, but bootstrap nodes works fine, I see no reason in editing it.
Account which delegates its Mrai (XRB) weight to Representative (DPoS node) for voting with it agains Double spending and forks

Thanks.
There is no way to have a better sync ? I am stuck on block 26 (541000). I don't want to withdraw coins from cryptopia if my wallet is not working properly.

just restart it again and unlock it thats how mine was completely synced.
The dev was telling in the telegram chat that 90% of wallets are on old release slowing down the syncing, after a restart if you connect to good node this could sync in 10mn.

This has been the biggest issue of Mrai eversince,wallet out of sync,the best is still setting up an online wallet,so people who are not yet sync or having a hard time syncing their wallet will still have an option to use another wallet,which is the online wallet.
Activity: 661
I didn't find answers :
what is a delagator ?
You can add peers in config.json at %LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks, but bootstrap nodes works fine, I see no reason in editing it.
Account which delegates its Mrai (XRB) weight to Representative (DPoS node) for voting with it agains Double spending and forks

Thanks.
There is no way to have a better sync ? I am stuck on block 26 (541000). I don't want to withdraw coins from cryptopia if my wallet is not working properly.

just restart it again and unlock it thats how mine was completely synced.
The dev was telling in the telegram chat that 90% of wallets are on old release slowing down the syncing, after a restart if you connect to good node this could sync in 10mn.
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
I didn't find answers :
what is a delagator ?

Thanks.
Jump to: