Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 446. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I didn't find answers :
Is there any peer to add like others wallets .dat ?
what is a delagator ?
You can add peers in config.json at %LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks, but bootstrap nodes works fine, I see no reason in editing it.
Account which delegates its Mrai (XRB) weight to Representative (DPoS node) for voting with it agains Double spending and forks
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
I didn't find answers :
Is there any peer to add like others wallets .dat ?
what is a delagator ?
Activity: 630
where does mrai hide all config/wallet files on windows?
%LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks

Block Count == 1 (500223)
Do not restart until correct count outside brackets. 540k+
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
wallet version 7.8.2  Statu: Synchronising  Huh

Advanced>Block count

How many blocks?

Block Count == 1
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
This whole situation is inane and laughable

Indeed!
Too many noobs in the crypto world! And some of them too stupid!

They get a chance at free money and they blew it!

Now they can go back at OTC and get scammed over and over again!

Maybe the scammers made all those complains and death threats at cryptopia staff!

And seriously now how desperate and stupid can you be to threat a helpdesk person???
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
This whole situation is inane and laughable
Activity: 45
Stuck at 183441/356569

Advanced>Block count

How many blocks?
RaiWallet Status : Synchronising Huh
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

No that cryptopia trading is closed we are now back to trading in the marketplace I saw some people offering 100 sats below,which is a crazy offer,mrai is not yet dead there are still a lot of exchanges there still the future is promising for mrai so you are crazy to take that 100 sats order.
What did the team members think about this exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
i have wallet connecting issues.

where does mrai hide all config/wallet files on windows?
True ........I got my account locked and all my money lost at Cryptopia just for mentioning about RaiBlocks.....Cryptopia is unable to handle situation.

Dont spread the wrong News. Only the Trading of MRai is blocked temporarily . The Wallet of XRB is still there and you can withdraw it to your wallet as well. So no Mrai is lost.

I didn't say they have blocked my MRai account ......They had Locked my account at Cryptopia for one day now it is unlocked for discussing this issue in their chat room.
Activity: 29
is there any way i can make this blockchain download faster on the 7.8.2 wallet.
this is taking forever. im at block 325 after 6 hours .
any hints tips

thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Wtb 10k+ .... PM me with an offer
Activity: 661
How much time we need to wait after creating a new account on the wallet and see it on the explorer on https://raiblockscommunity.net ?
Because i have created a new account with a new adress to withdraw my coin from cryptopia (cryptopia was refusing my old wallet adress saying "not a valid adress") and after 2 hours and cant see this adress in the exporer ...

I'm using the 7.8.2 synced and the adress is xrb_358ogzhfbcyaqmyx3ctyc6w9a1pfd44mm694gykofepegweqo4haxj91qsc5
Transaction ID from cryptopia 39439C06D0BBBC41BDE5054FDED995C63217A61DFB4B0594791E53A0CE14E5C1

Coin are now in the new adress in my wallet that was the crytopia wallet out of sync causing the problem.

And the syncing on the new wallet 7.8.2 is working better in better, just need to restart and old wallet need to update to strenghten the network !

Just go see the linkedin of Colin Lemahieu this dev is a beast !
Jump to: