Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 444. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
sorry but any body know when will XRB could be listed again or any market that plan to list XRB for trading in future?
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
I have difficulties in unlocking and locking my wallet. No reaction on pressing these buttons.

My first try after starting the wallet, entering the password, and pressing "Unlock", leads to "Status: Wallet locked".
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Is it possible to download block from those who finished downloading? For example: user A already downloaded every block. He copy his data.ldb for user B. Will it work?

Close wallet
Download and extract 3 files from archive to %LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks with replacement
https://yadi.sk/d/NYMKTINO3FWu4o

Thank you so much  Grin
Is it possible to download block from those who finished downloading? For example: user A already downloaded every block. He copy his data.ldb for user B. Will it work?

Close wallet
Download and extract 3 files from archive to %LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks with replacement
https://yadi.sk/d/NYMKTINO3FWu4o
How do I backup seed account?

Save Seed!
Advanced --> Accounts --> Backup/clipboard wallet Seed
Then paste with Ctrl+V in Notepad and save in safe place
64 digits and letters
Check twice! Seed is required to restore your accounts
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
After two days of syncing my wallet is stuck at block 183325 (361251). How can I safely withdraw my coins from cryptopia?

My wallet is not yet sync,but I still can deposit on Cryptopia it always shows after 30 minutes,same in the faucet,it is not my concern anymore as long as it always arrive where it is intended to,but right now I haven't traded peers to peers i would rather wait for the exchange to arrive before I trade my mrai.

Cannot exchange at cryptopia, there's a warning from them.

Everybody knows that now,so we are back to peer to peer but had a good experience transferring and trading on Cryptopia it is indeed profitable,we could try another exchange and see if they can handle the situation,every exchange has their rules and how they handle issues..
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Can you make it with universal (all windows version start with Windows 7, 8, 10) compatabilty?
Update Windows. Install Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Troubleshooting-and-Missing-transactions
Or use online Telegram @RaiWalletBot

How check previous distribution from say 7 days ago or yesterday?

Can't seem to work out how to navigate to them on the website.
https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/distribution.php

Why should people have to "relaunch" a wallet 4 times to maybe get it to sync?
Why should anyone "wait 30 minutes"?
Why would the wallet be "locked" by default which you claim inhibits syncing?
Why no sync PERCENTAGE indicator?
Better do not relaunch until 1st sync is complete.
It is not locked by default unless you set password. May be some GUI bug
Indicator in Advanced --> Block count
After two days of syncing my wallet is stuck at block 183325 (361251). How can I safely withdraw my coins from cryptopia?

1 - backup your seed account somewhere
2 - intall the 7.8.2 and launch it , unlock it and wait 30mn if its not syncing
empty your %USERNAME%/appdata/local/Raiblocks folders
relaunch the wallet and wait 30mn to sync
reload you backuped seed wallet

For me relaunching the 7.8.2 about 4 times in space of 2 hours does thee trick

How do I backup seed account?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Otherwise, the wallet is interesting and has some very nice features... so poor usability is unfortunate.

Cryptopia is a very highly respected, rock solid exchange which is going to overtake Bittrex soon...
I want all new, innovative alts to succeed... but XRB will now have a long uphill battle  Angry

It is a new type of coin. New things have bugs. At least the devs have been working hard on this issue. I bet it will improve a lot over time.

What you want is a typical clone coin that just works because nothing new was tried.

Try fonziecoin. It is exactly that.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

My wallet is not yet sync,but I still can deposit on Cryptopia it always shows after 30 minutes,same in the faucet,it is not my concern anymore as long as it always arrive where it is intended to,but right now I haven't traded peers to peers i would rather wait for the exchange to arrive before I trade my mrai.

Cannot exchange at cryptopia, there's a warning from them.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Activity: 59
I thing the system update Playlist wrong. 3.000 Validated = 2.700 Claim. Huh?
Check also previous distribution. Perhaps you started claiming just at the end of previous period
https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/distribution-single.php?did=1489276802

How check previous distribution from say 7 days ago or yesterday?

Can't seem to work out how to navigate to them on the website.
legendary
Activity: 1176
This is the warning from CRYPTOPIA.

XRB / BTC market is closing

Due to excessive support load from recaptcha click farmers, death threats to support, account abuse, deposit spamming and network syncing issue Cryptopia have been forced to close the XRB markets, We do apologize for the way this has happened but the safety of our other users and Cryptopia staff must take precedence over a single coins abusive community, Please close all open orders and withdraw ASAP.

WHY?

Any available exchanges, or can be fix by RAI Team?

Or any ONLINE WALLET? Because Rai Windows Wallet got error, api-ms-runtime-l1 something like that is missing.
This is only the wallet makes error eversince.

Can you make it with universal (all windows version start with Windows 7, 8, 10) compatabilty?

Thannks and Regards.

Okane Satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1588

Otherwise, the wallet is interesting and has some very nice features... so poor usability is unfortunate.

Cryptopia is a very highly respected, rock solid exchange which is going to overtake Bittrex soon...
I want all new, innovative alts to succeed... but XRB will now have a long uphill battle  Angry
Activity: 532
Activity: 661

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

You can. It will show pending in the explorer.
Jump to: