Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 448. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Well this is a big drawback for the community and the coin,of course some of us made money here,we need a clear roadmap for this and the issue of syncing should be solve permanently,maybe another coin will come along to support mrai,or we can set up our own exchange and include other coins too..
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I want to know future policy
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
I have my wallet at latest version and it is still sync for 4 days now . not even close to finish . I guess the real problem was the amount of people that used cryptopia as claim wallet .

BTW this is exchanger they do not care about any coin . they do care about making money and that is totally normal . If a coin gonna make a lot of hassle from the first day it added they will drop it .
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
you can sell MRAI to me.

buying @40 sats.
bulk welcome.

1 million @101 sats

STOP selling here!. There is a different trading thread for such things. And the coin is not worth so cheap, it's not gonna fall down this low
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
you can sell MRAI to me.

buying @40 sats.
bulk welcome.

1 million @101 sats
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
WTB: 1,000,000 (1mil) for 1BTC @100sat
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
you can sell MRAI to me.

buying @40 sats.
bulk welcome.
Activity: 62
What's up with xrb not being in mercatox voting anymore? They saw the cryptopia problems and withdrew from adding the coin?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Handling Pressure is very easy If you care for something than you make some changes for It but If you care about only your profits and not about others than there is a problem Cryptopia did same.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Ok then buying MRAI at 100sat/MRAI...
The problem is not the coin but the community full of newbie farmer not upgrading wallet and the exchange that can't handle pressure (I'm sure that yolo and polo are affected with the same pressure of death threat , sync and so on).

I'm so sorry for this coin people used to farm this eat because you don't need special miner to get some , you can mine through cybercofee...

auto-update should be a priority and block old wallet for transaction with a message to update , find another exchange that can handle pressure...
Activity: 17
Want to sell. 6.000 Mrai Rate 350 - 400
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
WTF ... I lose my deposite in cryptopia ? Huh
Activity: 14
True ........I got my account locked and all my money lost at Cryptopia just for mentioning about RaiBlocks.....Cryptopia is unable to handle situation.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
i sent 1084 Mrai to my cryptopia wallet 3 hours gone still it shows zero balance in my cryptopia Mrai balance
If you doing good pc skills and do not have done mistake in address "copy paste". Just be patient

"XRB / BTC market is paused

Due to excessive support load from recaptcha click farmers, death threats to support, account abuse, deposit spamming and network syncing issue Cryptopia have been forced to close the XRB markets, We do apologize for the way this has happened but the safety of our other users and Cryptopia staff must take precedence over a single coins abusive community, Please close all open orders and withdraw ASAP"

I want to buy starting at 0.00000200 BTC/XRB

PM with offers.
Wow just wow death threats! I think they really over reacting . i know we all wanted it and push for it ( to have XRB on exchanger ) . but now for the good of the coin I think stop the vote for the other 2 exchanger until we have good stable wallet .
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Too bad Cryptopia stopped XRB. Looks like we'll have to hold on with our coins
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
i sent 1084 Mrai to my cryptopia wallet 3 hours gone still it shows zero balance in my cryptopia Mrai balance
If you doing good pc skills and do not have done mistake in address "copy paste". Just be patient

"XRB / BTC market is paused

Due to excessive support load from recaptcha click farmers, death threats to support, account abuse, deposit spamming and network syncing issue Cryptopia have been forced to close the XRB markets, We do apologize for the way this has happened but the safety of our other users and Cryptopia staff must take precedence over a single coins abusive community, Please close all open orders and withdraw ASAP"

I want to buy starting at 0.00000200 BTC/XRB

PM with offers.
Activity: 88
Activity: 6
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
The wallet on cryptopia present status "Maintenance". How long it will be?

look at the network connections at the coninfo page, its 0. So, as long as there are no connections to the network and sync doesn't happens, i think it will be in maintenance mode.

RaiBlocks (XRB)      Blake2s   POW   Connections: 0   0    Maintenance   Active
Jump to: