Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 27. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
“Don’t get emotional about stocks” - Gordon Gekko
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

You want an honest answer? Check the distribution list for xst. Here is the link: http://www.richlist.eu/stealthcoin
47.8% to the top10 holders. None of them sells his position in the top10 not even now that the price is droping. If they continue to hold their xst coins the sell market will be very low and the price will sky rocket when a big announcement will me made. So think a function like this, many buy orders + few sell orders = price to the moon.

This coin will definetly see at list 20k sat.

Every shitcoin i've been through has a similar rich list. That doesn't mean shit. It shows you that some dumb animals can and will hold their coins till they reach 0 satoshi. It can be greed, denial or just the inability to take a loss.

Bob's gone (lost his patience just like i predicted). Emilio Estevez has panic attacks since that dump to 2k satoshi, Hondo the Pig is nowhere to be found. There you go, you have all the essential qualities in order to epic fail and get yourself buried along with this shitcoin.

Looks like people like to buy whale shit

I think the coin will continue to drift back down to 1-2k sat level, aka 'pre-bob'. Stealth SMS has not been enough to compel a significant number of users into actually using the coin. I'd be curious if there are any stats out there to show actual use.

Until there is a clearer picture about the overall feasibility of roadmap coming to fruition I don't think there is gonna much upswing. Hope I am wrong but there isn't much positive news right now.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

You want an honest answer? Check the distribution list for xst. Here is the link: http://www.richlist.eu/stealthcoin
47.8% to the top10 holders. None of them sells his position in the top10 not even now that the price is droping. If they continue to hold their xst coins the sell market will be very low and the price will sky rocket when a big announcement will me made. So think a function like this, many buy orders + few sell orders = price to the moon.

Every shitcoin i've been through has a similar rich list. That doesn't mean shit. It shows you that some dumb animals can and will hold their coins till they reach 0 satoshi. It can be greed, denial or just the inability to take a loss.

Bob's gone (lost his patience just like i predicted). Emilio Estevez has panic attacks since that dump to 2k satoshi, Hondo the Pig is nowhere to be found. There you go, you have all the essential qualities in order to epic fail and get yourself buried along with this shitcoin.

Looks like people like to buy whale shit

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
to whoever has the big wall - PM me if you are a motivated seller
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
oy.

i hate being under water  Angry

holding on though  Undecided
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
When StealthSend is implemented will this coin go back to PoW?

stealthsend will be another coin exchanged 1 to 1 for stealthcoin
this two coins will exist simultaneously for a while and the exchange will be directly in wallet  by what I understood.
Yes, stealthsend will be POW and will be worth a lot  Grin

How much it will be worth guess?  Huh
10k 50k 200k 500k?
Please answer

Who do you think are the big holders? The XST devs team?

Note as well that the main holders of XST accumulated their XST coins in August-September - when the coin`s value was around 1K satoshi. So at this stage, they have nothing to loose.
Activity: 812
When you start seeing memes telling people to hold, you know where this coin is going..... Roll Eyes

[titanic snipped]

Oh really? Had I known I wouldn't have posted it.  Tongue

I like the film and feel the troops need some rousing.

Anyway what would you care? If you owned any XST you'd presumably be too busy selling them off to reply and if you don't own any XST why lurk in this thread?

Ha! When you see pics of the Titanic sinking you know the trolls are hungry!

NO SOUP FOR YOU!
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
I see FUDsters and trollers appeared on the scene once more. Don`t listen to them! Only weak and panic people will sell their XST now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
When you start seeing memes telling people to hold, you know where this coin is going..... Roll Eyes

Going where down or up  Huh
Activity: 210

legendary
Activity: 1008

SO what do you care? Are you protecting our investments ? Lol
You have XST and you are scared ? Fain dump it!!
You don't have XST ? So why are you here ?

What do u mean hondo no where to be found
He is working 24/7 on stealthsend and wait for November release

If you follow XST Stealthcoin closely the roadmap have been pushed back for at least 1 month. So October release will be November and November release will be December so on and so on
I think this was another reason why impatient people dumped their coins
Activity: 238

What do u mean hondo no where to be found
He is working 24/7 on stealthsend and wait for November release
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
as far as i remember, there are cool things upcoming mid of nov  Huh  Cool
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1008
The situation on Trex is getting a little silly.

Could you pls give us some kind of reassurance Hondo that development is carrying on as planned?

Altcoins are down across the board and not just XST Stealthcoin
I think the reason is people dumping altcoins for BTC so they can sell it for fiat seen BTC price is way up right now, it was under $300 last week and it's now $410. Most of these people think BTC will go back down again. Another reason is they don't want to buy into BTC yet and wait for the price to go down, so no BTC for altcoins. These people have no gut

It's a matter of time before BTC go back to ATH and much much more and the same with XST;
http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/11/apple-pay-and-digital-currency-mean-time-is-running-out-for-physical-cash/

Hondo posted in last 24hrs. Your talking bs
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
 :)HEY we need some big holder do buy much coins and dont sell. In other case we dont hace chance to going anywhere hi!
Activity: 210
The situation on Trex is getting a little silly.

Could you pls give us some kind of reassurance Hondo that development is carrying on as planned?

Yes Hondo Please let us Know
Thank you.

DATE                     BUY/SELL                     BID/ASK                 XST UNITS                COST (BTC)
06:41:02 PM     BUY                       0.00004399      119912.94433731          5.27497042

It's hard to believe somebody really sold out 200k at that price!

It means someone knows something is coming
This is crazy  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: