Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 28. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Network Weight much higher NOW than in recent days: ~38M

Earlier today is was at ~8M and 24-48hrs ago ~13-20M
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
The situation on Trex is getting a little silly.

Could you pls give us some kind of reassurance Hondo that development is carrying on as planned?

Yes Hondo Please let us Know
Thank you.

You need to PM Hondo if you want a response.
Activity: 151
When StealthSend is implemented will this coin go back to PoW?

stealthsend will be another coin exchanged 1 to 1 for stealthcoin
this two coins will exist simultaneously for a while and the exchange will be directly in wallet  by what I understood.
Yes, stealthsend will be POW and will be worth a lot  Grin

How much it will be worth guess?  Huh
10k 50k 200k 500k?
Please answer

You want an honest answer? Check the distribution list for xst. Here is the link: http://www.richlist.eu/stealthcoin
47.8% to the top10 holders. None of them sells his position in the top10 not even now that the price is droping. If they continue to hold their xst coins the sell market will be very low and the price will sky rocket when a big announcement will me made. So think a function like this, many buy orders + few sell orders = price to the moon.

This coin will definetly see at list 20k sat.

How about an even more honest answer. Nobody knows what the price of XST will be at any given point in the future. Asking is silly, stating it will be at a particular price threshold with some level authority is silly. No one knows and has no way of knowing.  

Agree to that but, the above statement is a personal opinion. And since he asked i replied. Everyone has its own opinion and i stated mine.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

this two coins will exist simultaneously for a while and the exchange will be directly in wallet  by what I understood.

10k 50k 200k 500k?
Please answer

You want an honest answer? Check the distribution list for xst. Here is the link: http://www.richlist.eu/stealthcoin
47.8% to the top10 holders. None of them sells his position in the top10 not even now that the price is droping. If they continue to hold their xst coins the sell market will be very low and the price will sky rocket when a big announcement will me made. So think a function like this, many buy orders + few sell orders = price to the moon.

How about an even more honest answer. Nobody knows what the price of XST will be at any given point in the future. Asking is silly, stating it will be at a particular price threshold with some level authority is silly. No one knows and has no way of knowing. 
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

Could you pls give us some kind of reassurance Hondo that development is carrying on as planned?

Thank you.

DATE                     BUY/SELL                     BID/ASK                 XST UNITS                COST (BTC)
06:41:02 PM     BUY                       0.00004399      119912.94433731          5.27497042

It's hard to believe somebody really sold out 200k at that price!

It means someone knows something is coming
This is crazy  Huh
Someone knows shit. They are panicking. Didn't you see that before ?
The price was stable at.5. It came down to 4.4 and they believe it will go deeper, so they sell now.
Dark dropped to .6 and doge from 1.20 to .72. should everyone panic ? No! Still they do.
You can split the crypto traders in 2 parts : The one that are panicking and the ones that are not.
If the first don't panic then there  is no profit for the others.
End of story.

Activity: 151

10k 50k 200k 500k?
Please answer

Activity: 272

Thank you.

DATE                     BUY/SELL                     BID/ASK                 XST UNITS                COST (BTC)
06:41:02 PM     BUY                       0.00004399      119912.94433731          5.27497042

This is the name of the game! They do that all the time thinking that they are "cutting losses". However there is always somebody buying Cheesy
The one that does not panic and has patience, always wins. I've seen it before, I see it now, I'll see it in the future.

That got eaten up shortly after, accumulation phase people! There will be very few of these opportunities. 
Activity: 442

Thank you.

DATE                     BUY/SELL                     BID/ASK                 XST UNITS                COST (BTC)
06:41:02 PM     BUY                       0.00004399      119912.94433731          5.27497042

This is the name of the game! They do that all the time thinking that they are "cutting losses". However there is always somebody buying Cheesy
The one that does not panic and has patience, always wins. I've seen it before, I see it now, I'll see it in the future.
Activity: 238

Thank you.

It means someone knows something is coming
This is crazy  Huh

Thank you.

Thank you.

How much it will be worth guess?  Huh
10k 50k 200k 500k?
Please answer
Good price to buy more XST now
B4 open Bazaar comes in End of December
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
I am so happy emilioman is no more
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
XST price is recovering. The trade volume increases. Just one good news from Hondo will be sufficient in order to boom the price!

XST price will recovered and much much more when Stealthsend technology is good with OpenBaazar

I hope Hondo will succeed in his work on Stealthsend and the revolutionary technology will be successfully released.
legendary
Activity: 1008
I wonder how Stealth team is going to base Open Bazaar marketplace on XST.

According to Open Bazaar website, their marketplace is going to be based on BTC...

I`m waiting for the competent answer from the XST team on this issue...

Just change the build-in BTC e-wallet to XST e-wallet.

But will it be possible? As far as I know Openbazaar developers already integrated only BTC in the Openbazaar market.

That is my point, you removing the integrated BTC and change it to XST, then make it as XST client program. OpenBazaar is open source so it should be easy to do. People either download BTC client to buy/sell in BTC or they would download XST client to use with XST. If they want to be much anon and secure they would use OpenBazaar XST client.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
I wonder how Stealth team is going to base Open Bazaar marketplace on XST.

According to Open Bazaar website, their marketplace is going to be based on BTC...

I`m waiting for the competent answer from the XST team on this issue...

Just change the build-in BTC e-wallet to XST e-wallet.

But will it be possible? As far as I know Openbazaar developers already integrated only BTC in the Openbazaar market.
Pages:
Jump to: