Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 305. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Does anyone in the community have experience in promoting in Asia?

Alternatively we could all vote on btc38 via this link:

http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html
Don't miss the train!

Back to StealthCoin.
StealthText and StealthRelay is here today!

I think after the released and perhaps some PR then Coinbase should pick us up.
If Coinbase do pick us up then I expecting 30000+ satoshi within hour. StealthCoin being the first TOR and StealthText being the first anon+TOR SMS I think Coinbase should have an article about us.

We all could email Coinbase after the released. Big whales read Coinbase articles.

+1 great idea.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Don't miss the train!

Back to StealthCoin.
StealthText and StealthRelay is here today!

I think after the released and perhaps some PR then Coindesk should pick us up.
If Coindesk do pick us up then I expecting 30000+ satoshi within hour. StealthCoin being the first TOR and StealthText being the first anon+TOR SMS I think Coindesk should have an article about us.

We all could email Coindesk after the released. Big whales read Coindesk articles.

edit; My apology, not Coinbase but Coindesk.com
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Supernet is like this - imagine you have the car companies - ford - GM - Toyota - Mazda - Whatever.   Instead of investing in the car companies directly (you know because you believe in the car company) - you invest in a 3rd party company that claims that all the car companies registered within it will cooperate, share their parts and patents, share their ideas, share mechanics, share buildings, share tires, share their wives etc...)

So your investment is not within your car company your investment is now within  3rd party company who tries to get competitors to cooperate? 

you tell me which fucking companies in the same space (tech, auto, medical) like to cooperate ?  thats right ZERO - Competition = Evolution = MONEY

e=mc2 bro - say no to supershits
+1000 wow what a explanation .... very accurate and with simple words but very logical.

thanks man
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Supernet is like this - imagine you have the car companies - ford - GM - Toyota - Mazda - Whatever.   Instead of investing in the car companies directly (you know because you believe in the car company) - you invest in a 3rd party company that claims that all the car companies registered within it will cooperate, share their parts and patents, share their ideas, share mechanics, share buildings, share tires, share their wives etc...)

So your investment is not within your car company your investment is now within  3rd party company who tries to get competitors to cooperate? 

you tell me which fucking companies in the same space (tech, auto, medical) like to cooperate ?  thats right ZERO - Competition = Evolution = MONEY

+1000 wow what a explanation .... very accurate and with simple words but very logical.

legendary
@Hondo: Have you applied for tje SuperNET consideration?
If not, please explain why.

P.S.: Anyone else that chimes in talking shit will be ignored or made fun of.
This is a serious question with possible big implications, please read up before saying anything.
I believe Stealthsend could be a feature alone that gets the coin accepted.

fuck the supernet - why we need a supernet when stealth coin is the supernet.  think about that.  the only person gaining on supernet is the dudes who created supernet.  - NXT devleopers.

wt u need a crypto asset backing a bunch of crypto coins... i dont get it.  why not just buy the crypto coin itself that u belive in, not the ones combined that make nxt money.  

move over NEXT UP we have STEALTH!

+1

Supernet is a scam and there is no reason to join because it have no benefit other than NXT/bitcoindark benefits if there is

edit; Multigate or Supernet is a third party program which user have to install on top off all the wallets, I see hassle innovation.
Any progress being made regarding getting this on an Asian exchange? Big market for anon in Asia.
legendary
Activity: 924

This is a serious question with possible big implications, please read up before saying anything.

fuck the supernet - why we need a supernet when stealth coin is the supernet.  think about that.  the only person gaining on supernet is the dudes who created supernet.  - NXT devleopers.

wt u need a crypto asset backing a bunch of crypto coins... i dont get it.  why not just buy the crypto coin itself that u belive in, not the ones combined that make nxt money. 

exactly

wt u need a crypto asset backing a bunch of crypto coins... i dont get it.  why not just buy the crypto coin itself that u belive in, not the ones combined that make nxt money. 

Activity: 154

legendary
Trade volume decreased but price rise . That is very good sign. Less dumps and more holders who know that XST is very undervalued.. GREAT HONDO developer deliver exceptional  XST coin and more and more smart investors are aware of this.
legendary
Cheap XST will be history ( laszlo pizza ).
You can always dump XST and buy back at higher price.

+1
Stealth coin:

Crypto Asian Certify - CHECK

Crypto Certify .com - CHECK

Stealth TXT coming today - CHECK

I wonder what else could possibly happen today ... hmmmmm Wink

legendary
People who bought at the price of 300-500 ranges could only grabbed about 1 to 2 BTC so about 200k XST at most.

but what are you talking about? It was bought a few million - look at the charts

Who knew everything in advance that there will be as is happening now

That volume there is for a whole day you moron, buy and sell.
You dumb fuck come up with the most nonsense FUD ideas ever, just you.
Other fudsters come up with repeat FUD but not as nonsense as your.
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
People who bought at the price of 300-500 ranges could only grabbed about 1 to 2 BTC so about 200k XST at most.

but what are you talking about? It was bought a few million - look at the charts

Who knew everything in advance that there will be as is happening now
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
someone know why my coins are stake?  my wallet its sync.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

These words are very powerful and true.I like these very much. Wink
legendary
Whales purchased at the price of 300-500 coins Sat. Now he sells sheep at a price 15-20k Sat. We are waiting for buyers and sheep Grin
legendary
edit; I shouldn't answer to this moron.
Jump to: