Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 341. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Yikes, price is going up and then they post a delay on the roadmap, not good.

Tell me about it, this was my first investment in crypto.  It looked like the price was going up strong, and now this?  Hopefully I can get some of my investment back before it drops even more.

Maybe people who bought heard that the dev-team would post something today at the board and hoped for more positive news. But it's not the devs fault, it's just bad timing.

Is this because the development team is missing a few members?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Tell me about it, this was my first investment in crypto.  It looked like the price was going up strong, and now this?  Hopefully I can get some of my investment back before it drops even more.

Maybe people who bought heard that the dev-team would post something today at the board and hoped for more positive news. But it's not the devs fault, it's just bad timing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Delays like this are an eternity in crypto. 

Naah. People just are "sweating" so easily these days. Slight delay and some people go nuts because they didnt get all and everything right this second. Coinhoppers..

That's a broad brush u are painting with friend. I thought there was something in this coin, does that make me a coin hopper?

I am just hoping that buy side beefs up a bit so I can get out even.

Naah. People just are "sweating" so easily these days. Slight delay and some people go nuts because they didnt get all and everything right this second. Coinhoppers..

People sweat these days because every time you find a coin you think you like, it turns out to be a scam, or just vaporware.  99% of the time.

How is this any different?  Devs don't look to be scammers, but now a delay like this?  I understand wanting to get it right, but how do we know that's what it is?
what i don't get is how the devs don't seem to care, come in here and drop a bomb like that all casual and shit. this pulls the rug out from under this coin.

I hear ya.  It's like, here's the roadmap.  Oh, and by the way, the crowning jewel of the coin is now delayed for 3 months.  Have a nice day!
HzE
Activity: 161

what i don't get is how the devs don't seem to care, come in here and drop a bomb like that all casual and shit. this pulls the rug out from under this coin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

HzE
Cant understand why people have to come here and point out, that they are "out"... =P

In order to ensure we are releasing top notch, polished products, we are making adjustments to the product roadmap as noted below.  Please note, the most significant change is the release date of the StealthSend Wallets to 11/15. 

Over the course of the next week, Hondo and the team will be testing and making final adjustments to StealthText and StealthRelay with the expectation this will be released to Google Play on 9/10.

Thx for the update, even if its bad news for some. But I believe the delay will be worth it. It's only two weeks.

Man you got that titanic attitude going, suggest u check the angle of the deck bro
HzE
People are whining like little babys! =D

I prefer solid, working tech over hastly made which is full of bugs etc =P

god this is starting to sound like the cloak thread.

What? i just expressed my oppinion, what i think.

god this is starting to sound like the cloak thread.
HzE

Activity: 331

In order to ensure we are releasing top notch, polished products, we are making adjustments to the product roadmap as noted below.  Please note, the most significant change is the release date of the StealthSend Wallets to 11/15.  As has been noted in the past, this is completely new cryptographic technology and therefore requires a significant development effort and testing period. 

Over the course of the next week, Hondo and the team will be testing and making final adjustments to StealthText and StealthRelay with the expectation this will be released to Google Play on 9/10.

wtf is this Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

In order to ensure we are releasing top notch, polished products, we are making adjustments to the product roadmap as noted below.  Please note, the most significant change is the release date of the StealthSend Wallets to 11/15.  As has been noted in the past, this is completely new cryptographic technology and therefore requires a significant development effort and testing period. 

Woooot??
wtf? three month delay?Huh

time to unload the rest methinks
HzE
Ultra mega pump! That or damn fine bot Emiliomann made. Smiley

or just a coin worth investing in.. could that just be the case? =DD
Activity: 305

Jump to: