Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 340. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Price at 2970. Now I feel like an asshole for selling.

Just gonna buy and hold. Serves me right for being a nervous noob.  Undecided No more daytrading for me.

You'll feel a fool if you buy now, and later found out 4 days later it is back to 1k satoshi.

At 10th of September StelthText will be released on googleplay, i dont think it will ever go back at 1k sat.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
Price at 2970. Now I feel like an asshole for selling.

Just gonna buy and hold. Serves me right for being a nervous noob.  Undecided No more daytrading for me.

You'll feel a fool if you buy now, and later found out 4 days later it is back to 1k satoshi.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Sold at 2k. Will have to pick some up at this price I guess

Looks like it! Sorry bud!
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 42
Been watching this coin, impressed with everything I have seen so far.

Me too, I may pick some up for safe keeping.

Activity: 445

Me too, even though the delay was announced, the price just doesnt want to stay down!
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Activity: 32
Just another pump, you can barely see those empty order books of tens or hundreds.

Yep pump n dump time. I made profit. I'm happy

So why are you still here?
Activity: 124
Just another pump, you can barely see those empty order books of tens or hundreds.

Yep pump n dump time. I made profit. I'm happy
Activity: 32
what i don't get is how the devs don't seem to care, come in here and drop a bomb like that all casual and shit. this pulls the rug out from under this coin.

Pumper killer for sure. Dump time coming way sooner than expected. Glad I bought at 1100 and dumped at 1800. Sweet!
[/quote

Now 0.00002772 BTC  Your sale at 1800 doesn't look too bright.
Activity: 124
what i don't get is how the devs don't seem to care, come in here and drop a bomb like that all casual and shit. this pulls the rug out from under this coin.

Pumper killer for sure. Dump time coming way sooner than expected. Glad I bought at 1100 and dumped at 1800. Sweet!
HzE
Activity: 161
Delays like this are an eternity in crypto. 

Naah. People just are "sweating" so easily these days. Slight delay and some people go nuts because they didnt get all and everything right this second. Coinhoppers..

People sweat these days because every time you find a coin you think you like, it turns out to be a scam, or just vaporware.  99% of the time.

How is this any different?  Devs don't look to be scammers, but now a delay like this?  I understand wanting to get it right, but how do we know that's what it is?

I may paint with a broad brush, but peoples reaction seems to be over the top. I dont know much about coding, but i think its good thing, that devs are open about delays and want to release polished updates.
If some people dont have time to wait, they dont, but its just kinda funny to go nuts about it. Sometimes delays happen with big budget games etc, thats life.

You can't really compare delays of big budget games to crypto-currencies that are trying to make it into the spotlight.  People buy this stuff basically hedging their bets that this coin will be one of the survivors.  Delays savagely derail those plans.

Yea.. Maybe i take things to relaxed, cant say. But i disagree, that few delays make coin fail. Its a marathon, not a 100m sprint.
Activity: 154

Naah. People just are "sweating" so easily these days. Slight delay and some people go nuts because they didnt get all and everything right this second. Coinhoppers..

People sweat these days because every time you find a coin you think you like, it turns out to be a scam, or just vaporware.  99% of the time.

How is this any different?  Devs don't look to be scammers, but now a delay like this?  I understand wanting to get it right, but how do we know that's what it is?

I may paint with a broad brush, but peoples reaction seems to be over the top. I dont know much about coding, but i think its good thing, that devs are open about delays and want to release polished updates.
If some people dont have time to wait, they dont, but its just kinda funny to go nuts about it. Sometimes delays happen with big budget games etc, thats life.

You can't really compare delays of big budget games to crypto-currencies that are trying to make it into the spotlight.  People buy this stuff basically hedging their bets that this coin will be one of the survivors.  Delays savagely derail those plans.

Ok, I am gonna look for an exit on my last stash here. I smell 10 - 12 by tomorrow. Maybe less.

HzE
Cant understand why people have to come here and point out, that they are "out"... =P

I posted concerns yesterday due to possible delays which the dev hinted at, got bombarded that I was just a FUDster when all I wanted was some explanations about the coins. Maybe I didn't word my sentences correctly but whatever, if it wasn't for Coolstorydude who isn't even a dev for this coin then the other's wouldn't even address my question. At the end I thought I should just buy because everybody said that the main dev would see this coin through.  And so I bought yesterday and today and felt pretty confident.

Now the devs come back only to confirm that they are going to delay, delay by a lot. Even though the coin could deliver, it raises a red flag and I'm thinking that with such an extensive delay AT BEST the price will hold but at worst it will fall way down only to maybe get close to my entry point in a month. In crypto, that is an eternity and I'm in it for the money, I will much rather take my profits now and come back here way later once I see they are actually delivering without delays and in the meanwhile put my money to work in coins that can deliver faster.

I understand that. Some people like to put their money doing "work" 24/7 =)
Activity: 154
really, am i the only one who thinks all this sounds like the cloak thread from a few weeks ago?
Activity: 2
Cant understand why people have to come here and point out, that they are "out"... =P

I posted concerns yesterday due to possible delays which the dev hinted at, got bombarded that I was just a FUDster when all I wanted was some explanations about the coins. Maybe I didn't word my sentences correctly but whatever, if it wasn't for Coolstorydude who isn't even a dev for this coin then the other's wouldn't even address my question. At the end I thought I should just buy because everybody said that the main dev would see this coin through.  And so I bought yesterday and today and felt pretty confident.

Now the devs come back only to confirm that they are going to delay, delay by a lot. Even though the coin could deliver, it raises a red flag and I'm thinking that with such an extensive delay AT BEST the price will hold but at worst it will fall way down only to maybe get close to my entry point in a month. In crypto, that is an eternity and I'm in it for the money, I will much rather take my profits now and come back here way later once I see they are actually delivering without delays and in the meanwhile put my money to work in coins that can deliver faster.

I buy at high price of 2600, maybe I sell then and try buy lower?  Look like many are selling because of news.  Seem like you say many people will sell and cause price drop.  =(
HzE

Jump to: