Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 36. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
It is awesome that our thread is back. Let's go forward and make history.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
When StealthSend is implemented will this coin go back to PoW?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
How about a stealthdrink in Amsterdam with local members? the more the merrier...
I paid with euro still...
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
He is pretty Satoshiish..... I like Hondo.. He's got my vote of confidence!

Unless you're commenting from Amsterdam from an iPhone wedged in a hooker's crack I'm not impressed.

LOL, left AMS a day ago, now I'm in beautiful TelAviv.

Give me your steak from Amsterdam... I hope you had a nice time in Amsterdam.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
By the way, what does point 4 in Stealthcoin roadmap mean - that open bazaar will be based on stealthsend?

Does this mean that Stealthsend will be the sole online payment system within Openbazaar like Paypal for eBay?
Activity: 812
I was worried the thread would never come back online. I was starting to go through XST withdrawal. I love this coin and its community, and I look forward to constructive conversation about the coin. GO XST!!!

+1
Activity: 272
Activity: 417
Dear community members, XST followers, XST investors and all of you visitors:

Please let's keep this thread calm and informative. This a place to gather information about stealthcoin, about releases and future developments. If you use this thread to abuse each other you're not just hurting XST but cryptocurrency in general. „Cryptocurrency" is a community itself and you/we are part of it. Do the best you can to make it stronger and don't try to bring it down.

If you have questions regarding stealthcoin itself, if you have issues of any kind – you're welcome to ask anything you want: BUT I'm kindly asking you to do it in a way nobody gets offened. Thank you very much.

This place used to be a friendly one, let's make it even better.

Thank you,
sadochismo

+++

exactly , now is thread back and we are stronger ;-)
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Back to normal.... Thanks dev we go now one way and that is Up....
Activity: 182
I was worried the thread would never come back online. I was starting to go through XST withdrawal. I love this coin and its community, and I look forward to constructive conversation about the coin. GO XST!!!
MR1
legendary
Guys, Hondo is Satoshi Nakamoto cousin you noobs.He want to create best stealth currency on the planet.

After XST, is it Bitswift you are going to dump ?
Activity: 305
Before i go as the "highly repetitive member"  I believe i've made my point finally i basically stayed because of the way i was treated which was aweful i'm sure you can agree and it still remains an ongoing issue afaic there but will yield in the benefit of all. I hope to see some great progress and maturity from you all now towards me and the claims i presented because believe it or not they did help your devs quite a lot. And will save a lot of pain later!

I promise not to comment anymore on the fact i do or don't see it as possible. I would like to see you guys stop this attack on a coin when its me you really are angry at!:) And ill just add that maybe i could have handled this much differently but the same could definitely be said for the way you handled my claims. Thankyou for understanding and good luck!.

Thank you LongAndShort. Good luck to you!
MR1
legendary
The Thread is back!

Go XST GOOOOO !!!
Activity: 812
Great to have the thread back!!!  Smiley
Activity: 201
stealthcoin.com
Before i go as the "highly repetitive member"  I believe i've made my point finally i basically stayed because of the way i was treated which was aweful i'm sure you can agree and it still remains an ongoing issue afaic there but will yield in the benefit of all. I hope to see some great progress and maturity from you all now towards me and the claims i presented because believe it or not they did help your devs quite a lot. And will save a lot of pain later!

I promise not to comment anymore on the fact i do or don't see it as possible. I would like to see you guys stop this attack on a coin when its me you really are angry at!:) And ill just add that maybe i could have handled this much differently but the same could definitely be said for the way you handled my claims. Thankyou for understanding and good luck!.

Thank you, i appreciate your attitude, let's move forward and all the best for you, too.
Activity: 272
Good to have bct back - we have an awesome community who bands together in times of need. Looking forward to XST's bright future.
Activity: 201
stealthcoin.com
Dear community members, XST followers, XST investors and all of you visitors:

Please let's keep this thread calm and informative. This a place to gather information about stealthcoin, about releases and future developments. If you use this thread to abuse each other you're not just hurting XST but cryptocurrency in general. „Cryptocurrency" is a community itself and you/we are part of it. Do the best you can to make it stronger and don't try to bring it down.

If you have questions regarding stealthcoin itself, if you have issues of any kind – you're welcome to ask anything you want: BUT I'm kindly asking you to do it in a way nobody gets offened. Thank you very much.

This place used to be a friendly one, let's make it even better.

Thank you,
sadochismo
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Unless you're commenting from Amsterdam from an iPhone wedged in a hooker's crack I'm not impressed.

LOL, left AMS a day ago, now I'm in beautiful TelAviv.
Activity: 188
Sound science

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Guys, Hondo is Satoshi Nakamoto cousin you noobs.He want to create best stealth currency on the planet.

Pages:
Jump to: