Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 32. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Thank you for you XST:) just bought some xD
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Reading through most of this non-sense it seems as if there is 2 players who cause a terrible view of XST. This Emilio and BtcWriter honestly embarrass the community.  They refute everything with ignorant and childish answers. It makes the community look terrible when everyone agrees with them, because its painfully obvious that they don't fully understand the concepts they are trying to argue/refute. They consistently post trash or concepts they believe are "fact" with out any backing what so ever, and each time they argue with an outsider they the show just how Un-educated they are with these concepts within crypto. When outsiders come in to this thread to actually read about XST, and see these "Community Leaders" posting these irrational post with little logic, and imature tones it leaves a sour taste in potential investors mouths. These two members are hurting more then helping, again just a different view on the subject at hand.
Activity: 201
stealthcoin.com
CAN WE ALL STOP TALKING ABOUT FUD SHADOW AND ANY OTHER CRAP Huh PLEASE Huh
SHADOW COMMUNITY IS NOT MADE FROM 2 MEMBERS AND IS NOT SHADOW'S COMMUNITY FAULT.
THESE GUYS COULD HAVE BELONGED TO ANY OTHER COMMUNITY. THE RESULT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME

Thank You.

Thank you 2 times! this is a XST thread, if anyone has issues with someone else – use a PM!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CAN WE ALL STOP TALKING ABOUT FUD SHADOW AND ANY OTHER CRAP Huh PLEASE Huh
SHADOW COMMUNITY IS NOT MADE FROM 2 MEMBERS AND IS NOT SHADOW'S COMMUNITY FAULT.
THESE GUYS COULD HAVE BELONGED TO ANY OTHER COMMUNITY. THE RESULT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME

Thank You.

...And your proof of that?...
So making assumptions based on something you can't prove is only perpetuating the situation you supposedly are trying to resolve.

Now I really think that the person behind the "EmilioNab" ​​account should be you.
So I posted in that thread, you showed up here.
And now when I went to quote the posts linking this fake account with someone from sdc community, all of them were deleted.
But who followed this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-full-truth-behind-shadowcashcoin-trolls-and-their-attacks-on-other-coins-818939 know what I'm talking about is true.  Wink

Wait what? Can you regurgitate that in a different way so i can make some sense of what you are saying?

I found that thread because someone posted it in irc, talking about bobsurplus.

Did you even read the OP? Its an expose on bob and how he pumped a coin. Or are you denying now that bob is a pumper, and he was just an innocent investor in your coin. The man has a proven track record that can be traced.

lol and now because i replied to you in it I am lumped in with being the person who made it.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

...And your proof of that?...
So making assumptions based on something you can't prove is only perpetuating the situation you supposedly are trying to resolve.

Now I really think that the person behind the "EmilioNab" ​​account should be you.
So I posted in that thread, you showed up here.
And now when I went to quote the posts linking this fake account with someone from sdc community, all of them were deleted.
But who followed this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-full-truth-behind-shadowcashcoin-trolls-and-their-attacks-on-other-coins-818939 know what I'm talking about is true.  Wink
Also had several pathetic posts from "EmilioNab" in ​​sdc thread and sdc dev not deleted, once again proving his complicity in everything.
But I'm stopping here. Let's see if you guys stop also.
Activity: 213
Shadowcoin/shadowcash minions still here...

This is not an issue. Let's be civil please.

Is this not a public forum? Are you now instilling a discrimination on who can and cannot read a thread?

I can also see that you have not learned anything as a result of the last week or so. You expect other communities to censor themselves when you yourself cannot stop posting.

case in point (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9185340)

Btw thanks for the fro in the picture. Smiley

And for the XST holders, every coin dumps, SDC retraced from 41k sat high when the whales and short term profit gainers got done with the hype. Only the solid investors remained. The same is happening with XST now, your community and coin will be all the better for it once your profit seekers and quick flippers are gone. If your tech and development is there and continues your coin will flourish.

The thread that you quoted was created by sdc minions today  Wink

And your proof of that?, other than your speculative guessing. If you don't have proof its just your opinion, and your opinion happens o be very loud and disruptive. For that matter the thread could have been created by you as a means to justify your incessant posting.

Now if we look at this logically, any posts and "fud" that you cite that has come from SDC has been from members actual accounts, not made up shill accounts. If you have to make up a fake newbie account to post something then you don't even believe in what your posting anyway. Now how many shill accounts and noob accounts were made during this coinwar posting "fud" on xst's behalf? And don't forget there were other coin communities contributing, so it could even be them. I saw IOC weighing in a few times trying to draw attention their way as well as XMR.

Activity: 417
Mid October is on way,soon new wallet is comming...take a seat till is time.
Good time to buy,still low price for xst.bye!

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Is this not a public forum? Are you now instilling a discrimination on who can and cannot read a thread?

I can also see that you have not learned anything as a result of the last week or so. You expect other communities to censor themselves when you yourself cannot stop posting.

And for the XST holders, every coin dumps, SDC retraced from 41k sat high when the whales and short term profit gainers got done with the hype. Only the solid investors remained. The same is happening with XST now, your community and coin will be all the better for it once your profit seekers and quick flippers are gone. If your tech and development is there and continues your coin will flourish.

The thread that you quoted was created by sdc minions today  Wink

Activity: 210

You didn't even mention emiliomann or longandshort or pookie or Omaha? You didn't mention the blockchain fud. You didn't mention the source citations. Did you post-mortem any of this or just jump in at the part where bitcoin devs commented on it?

I'm only going to say this once, this is nothing against you personally though.

If you want an article talking about FUD, there are multiple of them out there already.

We report the issue itself, not who called whose momma fat or said something about his/her sister.

The facts are : Chandran signatures in their original form won't work, this was verified by BTC devs, Hondo admitted he was a bit misinformed, we quoted parts of his statement.

That's all there is to this story, the rest is just useless noise.

Very logical and level headed answer from a HERO member
Activity: 442

Grin Grin Grin It's public, free and not self moderated. I guess because of the last unfortunate event , some of us are tensed and trigger happy  Grin
Sorry for that. It will all come back to normal. Just give it a few days.
Activity: 143
fud succeeded. this coin is ruined now, shadowcash higher, damn that sucks, so much momentum ruined by fud. I will now dump and take a loss to save my ass, shame.

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Let's not forget that Open Bazaar is coming!

I wonder how the XST team is going to promote XST on Open Bazaar ?
Activity: 442

You didn't even mention emiliomann or longandshort or pookie or Omaha? You didn't mention the blockchain fud. You didn't mention the source citations. Did you post-mortem any of this or just jump in at the part where bitcoin devs commented on it?

If you want an article talking about FUD, there are multiple of them out there already.

We report the issue itself, not who called whose momma fat or said something about his/her sister.

The facts are : Chandran signatures in their original form won't work, this was verified by BTC devs, Hondo admitted he was a bit misinformed, we quoted parts of his statement.

You are right. It's a good article, about technical arguments in the cryptoworld.
What erok meant is that "The reason behind this “distress” was not quite the chandran signatures.
Actually it was the fact that a guy nicknamed ShortandLong, came to our community and bombarded everybody for days with the argument that the project is doomed to fail, and we all should dump the coin and run away. Another few from Shadow also joined and started trolling
That's more like it. It could have been chandran signatures or anything else.
Now, and tell me if i'm wrong, I think that any dev has the choice to claim and try whatever he wants. Until he fails and he admits that, there is no reason to bombard a non tech community with arguments against its dev and his capabilities.
If there anybody should attack something, then they should attack dev's finite product and the dev himself not the community.
The attacks were against a plan to develop something and against a totally non tech community.
So the chandran signatures opened the way for others to attack the community.
Anyone who had something to talk about chandran signatures could have PM the dev and discuss.
Also without consulting the dev, that guy went to Andytoshi who had no idea for what he's answers are going to be used, and after he got what he wanted he came back to our community and spammed the forum for few days with the screenshot of the conversation, until most dumped their investment.
So this is what actually erok said.
So you tell me. How on the earth could and can the community of Stealth answer questions about tech things like chandran signatures, or anything else like it? And why anyone should come and ask us or debate with us the in-depth technology of the coin, when only the dev can answer that ?
If I want I can challenge any dev's project, at any time, but that it wont's degenerate into a war between communities, because I'm not going to post my arguments against a coin for hew hundred times, day and night on somebody's coin community.
End of story!
Nonetheless its a good article!

Activity: 272
Let's not forget that Open Bazaar is coming!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Nothing happened here last week. It's all about technology.

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 188
Sound science

Everything you post is laced with incendiary comments casting a light on xst's community as a bunch of thugs and charlatans, but yet you continue to post here after you were asked very kindly to leave.

Next you will be screaming that I'm bashing you.
Pages:
Jump to: