Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 34. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Time to dump into my buy orders.

Fudders where are you?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
for me, this coin is dead, is a SCAM, an Dev at the time of the attacks completely did not say anything. not helped their community, I think admin is dishonest and something new manipulates. I was lost 30% XTS

Smart move. Better gtfo on a 30% loss as ending in a 95% loss like the cloak bagholders  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=821369.new#new

Here we go again. Cloak anon is still crackable and the dev gave up. Stealthcoin dev is still working on with StealthSend and he's updating us often. You can also chat with him here;  https://stealthcoin.slack.com/. Cloak dev is gone. Hondo is decent and seem to be honest, this is why he have all his information verified for 5POD+. No one know who behind cloak and he's just left. If Cloak was worked as promised the price wouldn't drop this bad. No working anon and no OneMarket. If Cloak have working anon and OneMarket as promised then the price is not this low. Please stop blaming on the P&D group and stop your bad intention for Stealthcoin. There is the different and you guys are just bad mouth and spread FUD with Stealthcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
for me, this coin is dead, is a SCAM, an Dev at the time of the attacks completely did not say anything. not helped their community, I think admin is dishonest and something new manipulates. I was lost 30% XTS

Smart move. Better gtfo on a 30% loss as ending in a 95% loss like the cloak bagholders  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=821369.new#new
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
anyone who says that stealthcoin is a scam, it has a small penis by what he has mental problems with head, and now better let him go to the doctor, or prove that it is right

this is good Quote  Grin , at the beginning I believed in XTS, but after the admin not rescued XTS and not helping your community, I failed on him
I told you. The DEV was with us, but not here on this forum. Here: https://stealthcoin.slack.com
He is a scientist not fighting with the trolls.
kaloryczny. I know you was a supporter of XST, but you don't expect that after an attack, in few days the price to go up.
I understand your frustration, but next time this is going to happen to any coin...just put yourself together and wait.
You know what I did ? I sold some at the right price and when the price went down I bought again. So I didn't lose anything.
I have more XST now.
I'm still doing that now, because of the price fluctuation.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
According to Hondo`s speech, the plans of XST were only delayed and will take longer time than projected. They will be realized in some months and not before the end of 2014 as previously predicted.  

So nothing to fear guys, go on supporting XST !!!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
Of course you lost if you sold out of fear. But as you can see we are still here, and the dev is still with us working on the project.
If you let a troll to scare away any investment you make, then crypto is not for you.

I do not know do You understand the idea of ​​altcoins, this technology will be the future of this world. everyone has to use this technology.

for me, this coin is a SCAM, as well as many others. and I will not be about her saying anything
Well my friend its your choice to blame others for your financial lost.
But also be careful when you buy doge at .90 and sell at .70 because the same thing it will happen to you and then you will shout again Scaaam!
You see, the price is going up and down.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
anyone who says that stealthcoin is a scam, it has a small penis by what he has mental problems with head, and now better let him go to the doctor, or prove that it is right

this is good Quote  Grin , at the beginning I believed in XTS, but after the admin not rescued XTS and not helping your community, I failed on him
MR1
legendary
Yeah, XST community is with you Hondo!

Go on your work! We will win !!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Of course you lost if you sold out of fear. But as you can see we are still here, and the dev is still with us working on the project.
If you let a troll to scare away any investment you make, then crypto is not for you.

I do not know do You understand the idea of ​​altcoins, this technology will be the future of this world. everyone has to use this technology.

for me, this coin is a SCAM, as well as many others. and I will not be about her saying anything

legendary

nothing to add  Cheesy

LOL
Wow
Activity: 201
stealthcoin.com

nothing to add  Cheesy
legendary

If you don't sell then you lost nothing. Are you a panic seller? Which you contributed to your own lose. Most people expecting get rich quick in this crypto world.
I don't mean to offend you, but when you call a coin scam it means that you know a lot about that coin, its dev and its technology.
It doesn't seem like it.
The dev would have made a fool of himself if he would had get involved in trolling.
You noticed very well the aggressiveness of the attacks.
You could at anytime PM him..or go to the stealth private chat https://stealthcoin.slack.com
If you panic...this is going to happen to any trolled coin from now on.
Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful.

Most wonder exactly how the deficiency in traceability may be addressed for sub-linear ring signatures. Fortunately, work by Eiichrio Fujisaki shows that sub-linear ring signatures may be constructed such that they are traceable [2]. Thus, despite references to Chandran signatures in the the whitepaper brief, Chandran signatures will not be used in their original form. Recognize that Fujisaki's work builds on Chandran signatures, so it is a matter of semantics whether one uses the term "Chandran signatures" to refer to the proposed signature system for StealthSend.

Some may wonder if I was aware of the lack of untraceability in Chandran signatures when I wrote the whitepaper brief. I was aware of this deficiency. However, I was not aware at that time that traceability must be an integral part of the signature scheme. I believed that I could add this property ad hoc. This misconception was a result of my own lack of knowledge about cryptography. In retrospect, I would not have proposed Chandran signatures, per se, had I known then what I know now. Instead, I would have proposed the system by Fujisaki.

A misconception about the whitepaper brief is that it was somehow a perfect blueprint for StealthSend. It was not. At the time, it was suggested to me to make a technical proposal for StealthSend, so I wrote down my thoughts--unfinished and infused with my own imperfect knowledge of cryptography. At this moment I feel compelled to advise anyone that unless a product has been implemented, a whitepaper describing the product is simply a proposal and subject to revision. This advice pertains to any product of any crypto-currency.

One question that has seemed to arise in this thread is whether or not I know what I am doing when it comes to implementing the cryptography I propose. I believe that remains to be seen. I am not a cryptographer by training. It is still difficult for me to work my way through cryptography literature although I am getting better. However, keep in mind that I am a scientist by training. I am extremely comfortable at the edge not only of my own knowledge, but also that of humanity. I have always found a way to learn what I need to know in order to achieve the objectives I set out for myself. I have no reason to believe that my plans for StealthSend will be any different.

Finally, I should address the timeline. At this moment, I am behind on the roadmap. We have not been able to procure the help that we need for the wallet upgrades, despite advertising and active recruitment of developers. This could be a reflection of low bitcoin prices right now.

StealthSend is behind as well. I have tried to make frequent updates with the wallet, but these updates have come at the expense of working on StealthSend. At this moment, I can't make a projection for how long it will require. Additionally, I am hesitant to make a projection because I have come to realize that any delay may be interpreted later with suspicion. So at this point, I'll say only that it may take months to produce StealthSend.

-- Hondo

[1] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-540-73420-8_38
[2] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-19074-2_25
Hondo, I'm impressed. You are a truly sincere person, and that is rare. I really don't know how many coin community can say that about their dev. That's why I'm not selling my xst, and because I really believe you will do your best to make out of XST the best crypto coin on the market. Actually I have no reason to doubt that. Until now every promise was fulfilled.
Activity: 188
Sound science
One question that has seemed to arise in this thread is whether or not I know what I am doing when it comes to implementing the cryptography I propose. I believe that remains to be seen. I am not a cryptographer by training. It is still difficult for me to work my way through cryptography literature although I am getting better. However, keep in mind that I am a scientist by training. I am extremely comfortable at the edge not only of my own knowledge, but also that of humanity. I have always found a way to learn what I need to know in order to achieve the objectives I set out for myself. I have no reason to believe that my plans for StealthSend will be any different.

-- Hondo

Confirmed scientist.

Let's do this!
MR1
legendary
Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful.

Most wonder exactly how the deficiency in traceability may be addressed for sub-linear ring signatures. Fortunately, work by Eiichrio Fujisaki shows that sub-linear ring signatures may be constructed such that they are traceable [2]. Thus, despite references to Chandran signatures in the the whitepaper brief, Chandran signatures will not be used in their original form. Recognize that Fujisaki's work builds on Chandran signatures, so it is a matter of semantics whether one uses the term "Chandran signatures" to refer to the proposed signature system for StealthSend.

Some may wonder if I was aware of the lack of untraceability in Chandran signatures when I wrote the whitepaper brief. I was aware of this deficiency. However, I was not aware at that time that traceability must be an integral part of the signature scheme. I believed that I could add this property ad hoc. This misconception was a result of my own lack of knowledge about cryptography. In retrospect, I would not have proposed Chandran signatures, per se, had I known then what I know now. Instead, I would have proposed the system by Fujisaki.

A misconception about the whitepaper brief is that it was somehow a perfect blueprint for StealthSend. It was not. At the time, it was suggested to me to make a technical proposal for StealthSend, so I wrote down my thoughts--unfinished and infused with my own imperfect knowledge of cryptography. At this moment I feel compelled to advise anyone that unless a product has been implemented, a whitepaper describing the product is simply a proposal and subject to revision. This advice pertains to any product of any crypto-currency.

Finally, I should address the timeline. At this moment, I am behind on the roadmap. We have not been able to procure the help that we need for the wallet upgrades, despite advertising and active recruitment of developers. This could be a reflection of low bitcoin prices right now.

StealthSend is behind as well. I have tried to make frequent updates with the wallet, but these updates have come at the expense of working on StealthSend. At this moment, I can't make a projection for how long it will require. Additionally, I am hesitant to make a projection because I have come to realize that any delay may be interpreted later with suspicion. So at this point, I'll say only that it may take months to produce StealthSend.

-- Hondo

Hondo, you must do your best to make a revolution in anonymous crypto coin world !
legendary

-- Hondo

Good to know and thanks for the infos. I know StealthSend is going to be game changer for anon cryptocurrency for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: