Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 57. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Still nothing happen here
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
very sad to see this coin going to 0

I will not let my hard earn money disappeared in vain. Where is StealthSend, Open Bazaar forked or even web wallet?  Cheesy I will donating 100,000 XST if we have some kind of development for this coin and 200k if StealthSend is out. This donation can go direct to developer(s) or foundation. This coin have been working smoothly for many years already and the dev seem to have fixed every little bit of bug, it have a great looking wallet and the first to have TOR implemented. There is no reason to abandon such a good coin with so much time and energy already put into this. All the team need to do is just a little bit more to the finish line. As investor I can't help much but donating my hard earn money.

Edit, this coin even have that stealth money sending via texting.  This coin is on top of every anon coin lists but what it really need is Stealthsend, or StealthX  Cheesy

I will donate 20,000 XST to Devs wallet if StealthSend come out!

Thanks, some of us are still strong believer included you and me. I myself don't want and don't even think of selling during last few pumps. StealthCoin have come this far there is no reason it can't be at the top, from tech perspective. Just another bit of touch up with that StealthSend(StealthX) to the finish line, some more decorations like web wallet or market will come by itself later. I hope someone from the team would step in and perhaps arranging for the escrow.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250

I will not let my hard earn money disappeared in vain. Where is StealthSend, Open Bazaar forked or even web wallet?  Cheesy I will donating 100,000 XST if we have some kind of development for this coin and 200k if StealthSend is out. This donation can go direct to developer(s) or foundation. This coin have been working smoothly for many years already and the dev seem to have fixed every little bit of bug, it have a great looking wallet and the first to have TOR implemented. There is no reason to abandon such a good coin with so much time and energy already put into this. All the team need to do is just a little bit more to the finish line. As investor I can't help much but donating my hard earn money.

Edit, this coin even have that stealth money sending via texting.  This coin is on top of every anon coin lists but what it really need is Stealthsend, or StealthX  Cheesy

I will donate 20,000 XST to Devs wallet if StealthSend come out!

Going stealthy

Edit, this coin even have that stealth money sending via texting.  This coin is on top of every anon coin lists but what it really need is Stealthsend, or StealthX  Cheesy
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
XST don't need POLO, this exchange is dying anyway.

Please stop making my socks laugh Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Poloniex is removing XST on January 4:

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/810704347290103808?lang=en

Bittrex will also follow very soon.

Sell your XST asap.

XST don't need POLO, this exchange is dying anyway.  ETH fake volume is drying up with many people and companies lose interested in it, POLO and ETH. What's good about coin with one exchange is when it pump then it's going to pump hard. This is what I've seen all the time. What XST really need is Stealthsend then the adoption going to start from there. If we have Stealthsend then the mass going to advertising by itself.

We already have anon coins: XMR, NAV. Even if StealthSend is ready it is too late. Plus too many red flags on this project. No serious investor would touch it. I think its stuck on the point where devs (if there are any) doesn't know how to build it.
It seems like its over.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Wallet wont sync?

Wallet works fine. Just try to close the client and reopen it.

Yes. It did not want to connect. I left it overnight and i have got connections. It syncs well now

Sometimes It took so long time when you open your wallet after a long time. On my side wallet is working fine and also staking is going very smoothly.

If you open your wallet after some days of closure, the syncing may take longer than in case of other coin wallets. The reason is that in case of XST all communication including syncing takes place through Tor. 
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Wallet wont sync?

Yes. It did not want to connect. I left it overnight and i have got connections. It syncs well now

Sometimes It took so long time when you open your wallet after a long time. On my side wallet is working fine and also staking is going very smoothly.
Wallet wont sync?

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Wallet wont sync?

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
well... chinese exchanges are more preferred due to btc pump.

but polo is still the first place for western traders.

BitMex and xBTCe are not Chinese exchanges. Polo only good for Eth fake volume.

Bitmex is more shadier hole than polo. What they did with ZEC futures this Halloween bears a resemblance to how trex faked diggits and dibbits volume last year. I wouldnt trust either of them. About polo, yeah they do fabricate 99% of the turnover and haunt ur stops on margin. Though u cant complain about them being jacked.
Going stealthy

BitMex and xBTCe are not Chinese exchanges. Polo only good for Eth fake volume.

Going stealthy

Sell your XST asap.

XST don't need POLO, this exchange is dying anyway.  ETH fake volume is drying up with many people and companies lose interested in it, POLO and ETH. What's good about coin with one exchange is when it pump then it's going to pump hard. This is what I've seen all the time. What XST really need is Stealthsend then the adoption going to start from there. If we have Stealthsend then the mass going to advertising by itself.

polo is dying?

wow... intense idea

Polo used to be number 1st, now is 3rd or 4th,
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Polo popularity today base on Eth whales fake pump but now people and whales lose interest in it. It tech don't work and miners are moving on to Zcash and cryptonight.

Sell your XST asap.

polo is dying?

wow... intense idea
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
XST will disappear from circulation  Sad
Going stealthy

Sell your XST asap.

legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts XST!

Live chat support is now available on-site to XST users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitchange-brand-new-coin-exchange-2016-launch-1725963

Please note that while we offer services with XST, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
This is scam site, if you didn't get that already. DO NOT USE!! you have been warned!
Pages:
Jump to: