Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 58. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Poloniex is removing XST on January 4:

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/810704347290103808?lang=en

Bittrex will also follow very soon.

Sell your XST asap.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Psrsonally I think that the whole ICO topic has been everextended a bit in the last 12 months and after several frauds, investors luckily are a bit more careful. But I like the mining idea a lot, zcash is a good example, how this could be handled ... though their start ramp-up may have been a bit steep.
Problem is that Stealth already went from pow to pos one time and the stake rate is way too high. When this turns back to pow, it really has to stay there.

Another question is where the community should openly discuss about such topics. MR1 is still the mod. He knows that he will be cut off from fresh money influx for his special business model in January and lets the discussion roll hoping that he might profit from it. But he may delete any post at any time.

I  suggest to open up a new forum thread.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
I had a chance to know and have a little bit of conversation with Sasha, webmaster for Stealthcoin. It sound to me he think there is nothing for them as they working for free. My suggestion is to have Stealthcoin foundation and have a little bit of ICO, say hard fork then add 5 or 10million to the addition 25 million for the foundation. This ICO can be use to pay for the devs and development. Say, for web wallet the team could develop and pay them self or hire people on freelancer.com and pay using foundation funds. When i check with jl777 project githubs like Bitcoindark or Supernet most of the contributors are from freelancer.com. Perhaps someone could even hard fork something like Lisk Web wallet? As we can see all altcoins are still in developing included the ones worth ten or hundreds million dollars like Eth or Monero, the difference is the devs and team of these coins are active and they keep feeding investors. If the team preferred to communicating via Slack channel then I highly recommended to make it easy for people to join, auto submitting email form is best instead of go around and looking for a person to message without having a clue of his username.

I have been very active these days at altcoin mining section, all I have to say it is very fun mining coins with CPU and gpu, everyone there at mining section are crazy about coins mining. Perhaps turning this stealthsend and abundant POS all in favor of gpu and CPU mining then give 5÷ to the foundation, something like zcash? What better about stealthcoin is that it have premium name.

If the team want to use stealth.cash or stealth.money they can have anytime they want.
The reason I like crypto and very flexible about my investment is that it fun and perhaps make a little bit of money on the way. Chance any profits I will giving most away.

Long live stealth!

Not worth buying ico coins for, that sounds like a money grab

Most altcoins are dead, say 99÷ because financial road block. Project development need money, devs and team shouldn't pay out of their pocket while spending their precious time help making something special for free. https://goo.gl/C8GcVz

I doubt you are required on this project. Seems like u just want to work this into you getting cash somehow.

What are you talking about me getting cash somehow? In this community and in real life I've made ton of donations of what I have involved. At this point I can announcing I will making donation of 100,000 XST to any kind of development for this coin. This cash is coming out of my pocket.
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
I am considering this source code for yuge project.

What is a yuge project?

It is in preliminary stage now, trying to figure out the base for YUGE but i dont think this one will work. I may have to go with a completely different codebase since i want to add identity.

What is a yuge project?
I had a chance to know and have a little bit of conversation with Sasha, webmaster for Stealthcoin. It sound to me he think there is nothing for them as they working for free. My suggestion is to have Stealthcoin foundation and have a little bit of ICO, say hard fork then add 5 or 10million to the addition 25 million for the foundation. This ICO can be use to pay for the devs and development. Say, for web wallet the team could develop and pay them self or hire people on freelancer.com and pay using foundation funds. When i check with jl777 project githubs like Bitcoindark or Supernet most of the contributors are from freelancer.com. Perhaps someone could even hard fork something like Lisk Web wallet? As we can see all altcoins are still in developing included the ones worth ten or hundreds million dollars like Eth or Monero, the difference is the devs and team of these coins are active and they keep feeding investors. If the team preferred to communicating via Slack channel then I highly recommended to make it easy for people to join, auto submitting email form is best instead of go around and looking for a person to message without having a clue of his username.

I have been very active these days at altcoin mining section, all I have to say it is very fun mining coins with CPU and gpu, everyone there at mining section are crazy about coins mining. Perhaps turning this stealthsend and abundant POS all in favor of gpu and CPU mining then give 5÷ to the foundation, something like zcash? What better about stealthcoin is that it have premium name.

If the team want to use stealth.cash or stealth.money they can have anytime they want.
The reason I like crypto and very flexible about my investment is that it fun and perhaps make a little bit of money on the way. Chance any profits I will giving most away.

Long live stealth!

Most altcoins are dead, say 99÷ because financial road block. Project development need money, devs and team shouldn't pay out of their pocket while spending their precious time help making something special for free. https://goo.gl/C8GcVz

I doubt you are required on this project. Seems like u just want to work this into you getting cash somehow.
Going stealthy

Long live stealth!

Long live stealth!

Going stealthy

Long live stealth!
Guys Hondo maybe doesnt exist!!!

No, Hondo does or did exist, he wrote a software and his comments are all over the sourcecode.  Cheesy

The more interesting question is if the slack channel really (still) exists and how our friend MR1 came into existance. This somehow reminds me of an old Star Trek episode, where killer satellites defend the destroyed home planet of a long extinct species  Grin

Maybe I should change my cold medicine or reduce the dose.  Tongue

The point is that MR1 (the name fits somehow) manages the forum of a crypto project, that may be abandoned for quite some time already. At least there is no proof that the dev team still exists.

This is really funny in a very surreal way.  Grin

Maybe he wrote the code and disappeared like the creator of btc  Roll Eyes

In the end it does not matter. The relevant information for anyone who wants to take over the project is that MR1 is absolutely right: the existing codebase can just be cloned to a new repository and the existing blockchain can be hardforked. Everyone in the Stealthcoin community will move over to the new fork, because there is absolutely no incentive to keep the edited: (old) forked BC alive. Do not wait fir the lead devs, just do it.

The only risk would be that Hondo jumps out of the next rose bush and claims his project back, but even that would be a kind of a project success, right? And currently this does not seem to be very probable.

Edit: the term 'old' was ambiguous. I wanted to suggest a hardfork that keeps the existing tokens and abandons the forked chain.

No, Hondo does or did exist, he wrote a software and his comments are all over the sourcecode.  Cheesy

The more interesting question is if the slack channel really (still) exists and how our friend MR1 came into existance. This somehow reminds me of an old Star Trek episode, where killer satellites defend the destroyed home planet of a long extinct species  Grin

The point is that MR1 (the name fits somehow) manages the forum of a crypto project, that may be abandoned for quite some time already. At least there is no proof that the dev team still exists.

Maybe he wrote the code and disappeared like the creator of btc  Roll Eyes

Yes guys Hondo does not exist. Dump your coins while there is still 7 btc support on Poloniex.
Activity: 417
Activity: 301
Sorry but i think this is over,there is no word by lead developer...what else.

The lead dev made a relevant announcement on Slack!

MR1, could you go just a bit more into the details here?

Unfortunately I can`t. There`s a rule that Hondo`s words in Slack must not be quoted on Bitcointalk forum.

Problem is... we faithful investors cannot join slack because it's locked.

Unfortunately I can`t. There`s a rule that Hondo`s words in Slack must not be quoted on Bitcointalk forum.

Ah, that is interesting. Who besides you with access to this Slack channel has posted in this Bitcointalk forum in the last 3 months?
Activity: 819
Merit: 502

Dont quote. Just good or bad needs to say
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: