Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon? - page 19. (Read 18305 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 03:14:56 PM
Everything is possible in the world of cryptocurrency. I learn to stop getting surprised when i see major ups and downs, because rates changes are mostly unpredictable.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
April 20, 2018, 02:03:14 AM
I'd assume that when you said "crash",  you meant to say a 60% decrease in the overall market cap. IMO, this is not entirely impossible but it is very unlikely. Very unlikely in a sense that no significant/major bad news are threatening crypto atm (or it might be that I'm just not aware enough in the crypto space). Either way, if a crash indeed inevitable, it can has plenty of time to recover as cryptocurrencies are here for the long run.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
April 20, 2018, 02:01:21 AM
I am personally not predicting a bear market very so soon because the market is just slowly recovering in this second quarter. It will move to the peak before it starts retracing back which is not yet the time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
April 20, 2018, 01:49:18 AM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?

Crypto market is highly unpredictable but the current situation is opposite to your statement.after extreme dip period now market has come out of bearish trend and pump up period is about to start.now market will go up and prices will escalate now.be positive and keep up your trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
April 20, 2018, 01:48:49 AM
I think it will not be that fast, with the current rising volume, the bullish trend will last long and will be stable, it is very rare to find the bear market occurs 2 times in a year, unless it is fak pump and has not confirmed the bullish trend
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
April 20, 2018, 01:46:42 AM
Most likely it will happen...he may fail, and then slowly but surely go up, well if certainly not right now...and then something long enough green already.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 20, 2018, 01:46:04 AM
I have seen many people speculating a crash soon. Those people expected a crash when Bitcoin suddenly rose to $8k in half an hour. But nothing happend and Bitcoin rather went up maintaining a constant level. Now support level is near $8k and so far BTC has been doing quite well. Market is doing quite well. I think bull phase has already started. Market cap is recovering too and new money is entering the market. Trade volume has increased which shows increase in liquidity. These all are positive signs.
Activity: 196
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 20, 2018, 01:44:52 AM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible that we will say the way we see no significant growth during the week, this was not in principle expected. But the fall of coins was also not significant, the market is still trying before the next jump, which is likely to be up.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 20, 2018, 01:44:15 AM
Completely possible as the others have mentioned due to the nature of this market, but I seriously doubt this will happen since the entire market continues to rally without showing any proper signs of slowing down. Bitcoin also seems set to retread the $9k mark soon which will only help the market continue its rally. The good news is pouring in from all directions and investors have realized that bans by different countries(China, India, Korea etc) don't make a dent on the overall health of the market in the long term which is why they continue to buy more and more coins and tokens as time passes.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 01:41:22 AM
It IS actually possible but in the end noone knows and also noone can predict occassions like that. just be patient, positive and just hodl
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 01:38:30 AM
Your guess has some truth, but I'm an optimist. I think this is a precursor to his forthcoming explosion. This is already the bottom of it. I believe it will not continue to fall. I think it will erupt again before the end of April.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
April 20, 2018, 01:35:55 AM
A market crash or a bull run can only be predicted based on the news popping everyday. My point of view in the market is 30% technical analysis and 70% fundamental analysis. Base on what I am seeing around, it seems that those big whales are preparing for a big pump since we already experience a bear market for almost 5 months now. Also, there are more positive news coming out these past few weeks. The bulls are coming on stage.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 01:54:57 AM
i also want it pump, rising of bitcion is the time have being waiting for
Activity: 658
April 19, 2018, 01:54:06 AM
I'm not sure we are going to see any crash any time soon.  The market have already survive the worst dumping in the history of cryptocurrency.  Looking in retrospect the bear market early this year,  you would see a lots of manipulation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
April 19, 2018, 01:50:50 AM
A market crash or a bull run can only be predicted based on the news popping everyday. My point of view in the market is 30% technical analysis and 70% fundamental analysis. Base on what I am seeing around, it seems that those big whales are preparing for a big pump since we already experience a bear market for almost 5 months now. Also, there are more positive news coming out these past few weeks. The bulls are coming on stage.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
April 19, 2018, 01:47:37 AM
Indeed the bear market has not ended yet, we are still in a downward trend. Besides we already saw a big correction and even experts as professional investors are no longer talking about the bubble. Instead the terminology shifted from "are we in a bubble" to "did we hit the floor yet". Besides that, ignore what you "heared from people" and do your own research. Unless of course these people were able to predict the correction.
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

I do not think that will happen because the bear market has not ended because many say if the market takes one last drop from here, but I believe the market will come back to it again, let alone the market is now pushing back to steady again, as many people lose their money when all altcoin decrease   
Activity: 126
April 18, 2018, 11:27:29 PM
It's possible but the market sentiments right now is siding with a bull market we will see if we break bitcoin at 9500. If ever btc tanks within the following days it may just be a minor correction but I don't see it going into extremely low levels just like last month.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
April 18, 2018, 11:01:02 PM
I do not believe so. Cryptos have already gone through a severe bear correction during Q1 of 2018. They have just started rising in the last ten days so a nice multi-month bull run should occur before the next correction.
Activity: 98
April 18, 2018, 10:55:55 PM
nope. i think its more bullish market through te Q3 and Q4 of this year. well, cryptocurrencies is taking correction at the start of the year everytime and then go bull at the end. this siclus happen almost every time.
Pages:
Jump to: