Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon? - page 20. (Read 18305 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 10:50:56 PM
personally, I think, everything can be possible in crypto. but I do not see any sign. but the market can take one last drop from here, and overall market direction will rise from here, I think now more and more positive news coming to raise it. History says that the new pump is very close.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 10:17:56 PM
Bear market is always a possibility to happen anytime soon but I think, this time bitcoin is now stable at $8K USD in the current market. Perhaps, most of the altcoins are affected by the chain reaction by the increase in btc and so far, I guess the bear market is far from now to happen. Due to more people currently investing in btc and alts, that may hinder the bear market to take effect.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
April 18, 2018, 07:59:45 PM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?

My opinion is new market is not powerful as the previous market it needs to take a long time to improve in many things but hoping it will be back soon the last year crypto currencies values will come again very quickly.
It has gained the stability i suppose, Look at the latest chart and how the market is steadily increase and if that was even getting bearish trend and it's only a little and it's not even make the bitcoin getting dumped again to the bottom.  We have passed and this time for big bullish will come to bring us into another level of ATH for crypto.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 07:56:39 PM
This is really necessary because every bull runs needs to tests the current support levels so it will be much healthy for the market!As far as i can see bitcoin is trying to push the market up causing all the coins to grow,but it doesnt mean that corrections wont occur,as far as i can see few hours or days bitcoin's value will be corrected once again.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 07:51:42 PM
It is really necessary because the bulls will soon be tired,and these bears are going to dominate the market once again.
It can happen indeed that we are in bullish market again, expected the unexpected in the market. When their is bull their bearish market and no one knows when it will take place. So, analyze the market could really help onto your next step on your btc.
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 07:51:31 PM
After the bitcoin's value has started to be corrected im sure the market will going to be in bearish trend again,few hours or day from now.But it doesnt mean that the bull run is over,these corrections are needed to test the current support levels of bitcoin before it is going to break the current resistances,because if bitcoin has failed to breakout some resistances,the support levels will decide to what will happen to the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 07:50:08 PM
This is very possible. We'll earn better very soon on our investment made. It's just a matter of time in a few days/weeks/months ahead
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
April 18, 2018, 07:48:14 PM
Yes bears will soon be coming once again when bitcoin fails to break the current resistances but lets hope that bitcoin will hit atleast $9k so that most of the altcoins are going to be massive,and after that we should expect some small corrections before bitcoin's value will try yo break the $10k resistances because that is where the hard resistance are placed.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
April 18, 2018, 07:45:56 PM
Yes it is going to be bearish season again as soon as bitcoin's movements will start to fail,when it fails to break the resistances.Bears shouldnt be scared of,because these bearish trends are still profitable when you know what you are doing you wont be wasting your time and effort in the market! Bears are commonly coming when the bulls got tired pushing the market up.
Activity: 148
April 18, 2018, 07:44:15 PM
Of course bearish market will be here soon as bitcoin's value will start to fail,surely these bears are going to show up.It is part of the market cycle and you should know how to get a long with these movements,bearish market will be much profitable when you know what you are doing,buy from the dips and you are going to make a lot of money.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
April 18, 2018, 07:42:23 PM
It is really necessary because the bulls will soon be tired,and these bears are going to dominate the market once again.Corrects within bullish trend is really necessary to test the current support levels so it doesnt mean that the market will crash ,it is just small corrections ! we are still in a bullish trend which is why these bearish candles are too weak.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
April 18, 2018, 07:36:05 PM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

I am thinking the same for the last month... We do not have the proper window for the institution... the proof is this damn volume...there is no volume at the moment.. The market felt in pure manipulation and properly coordinate
Activity: 182
April 18, 2018, 07:27:47 PM
It is going to happen when the bulls got tired from pushing the market up,normally these corrections are to test the current support levels which is more healthy than skyrocketting too much,because the supports would be weak.It is naturally to have some pullbacks when theres bullruns,you should be able to come out from these altcoins when the market has started to fail once again.
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 07:24:11 PM
It is necessary to have some corrections,because it is the testing point of each support levels,when bulls are trying to to push the market up.As we can see today,bitcoin has broke the $8k resistance and it is heading upwards that is why  we should stick with bitcoin so that we wont be affected by the bulls ,because the altcoins might bleed when bitcoin is going to skyrocket.
Activity: 182
April 18, 2018, 07:14:07 PM
Of course the bears will always come because if not,there will be no cycle in the market?! you shouldnt be expecting a whole year of bull or bears! there will be correctins after these bullruns which is needed so that we can test these current support levels.Which is giving us chance to get into the running train,you should be more focus in bitcoin's movements so that you will know when it is time buy or sell.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 07:06:51 PM
Who knows with crypto, but it's a possibility that a bear market could come again soon.
My opinion is that the main bull run will start in June/July. at this point I feel we will head back to maybe close to 75% of the ATH.
It will depend on new investors entering the market and how regulation in governments continue.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
April 18, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

REAL bull run I think is at the end of the quarter of every year. These pumps that we see are probably run by some pump and dump groups or by some whales.
April 18, 2018, 07:01:36 PM
It is better to have corrections because it only tests the current support levels of bitcoin,which will confirm the bullruns that we have,because as of the moment these pumps are just tests,if most of the people confirmed it the market is going to skyrocket as soon as bitcoin's value has surged up once again causing all the coins to pump too.
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
April 18, 2018, 06:53:52 PM
After the bulls are tired,bearish trend will come and it is completely normal but as far as i can see with my technical analysis we still have sometime with these bulls,as bitcoin's trying to push the whole market up.Current resistance of bitcoin might be broken anytime soon that is why we should be more focused in bitcoin's movements.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
April 18, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

While anything is possible in cryptoworld, you have to undersstand that some people who we so much respect just talk anyhow sometimes. SOme persons look respectable but the fact is that their opinions are totally wrong. The business of whether a bear market is emminent is not backed by proof. YOu do know we need proof to validate a submission.. no proof, no believing you.
Pages:
Jump to: