Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer B3 Bytom Mining First review - page 27. (Read 9440 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Yep you are definitely lucky to have gotten yours already, I ordered mine as soon as I could from the first batch.. and it shipped today, at least I should get it by monday. I picked DHL as the shipping which may be why it took longer to ship? What shipping option did you guys pick and when did they ship? I think picking UPS may have shipped quicker

Which exchange are you guys mining to? Or using a wallet?

I'm using a wallet and used UPS for shipping. Received mine just an hour ago.
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
Yep you are definitely lucky to have gotten yours already, I ordered mine as soon as I could from the first batch.. and it shipped today, at least I should get it by monday. I picked DHL as the shipping which may be why it took longer to ship? What shipping option did you guys pick and when did they ship? I think picking UPS may have shipped quicker

Which exchange are you guys mining to? Or using a wallet?
So far looks like Antpool is having difficulties it has not hit a block. I see most of the network hashrate is on UUPOOL Now I switched and started getting a balance

I have a lot of rejected and discarded shares. What about you?

https://i.imgur.com/arS1nJ4.png
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
So far looks like Antpool is having difficulties it has not hit a block. I see most of the network hashrate is on UUPOOL Now I switched and started getting a balance

Thank you.

How can you tell where the network hash rate is going?
http://miningpoolstats.stream/bytom

Thank you.

How can you tell where the network hash rate is going?
legendary
May 04, 2018, 04:51:59 PM
Has anyone received any rewards?

Pool luck is empty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
May 04, 2018, 04:48:55 PM
Mine is up and running now as well! Smiley Has been on antpool for 15 minutes but still showing 0 h/s how long did yours run before showing on antpool?

Update: after 20 minutes it is showing some if I click on minutely on the hashrate chart.

Yea it took like 30 min for me

Do you have any info about estimated earnings per day? I myself are true to my GPU rig but its always interesting to read about ASIC earnings Smiley
legendary
May 04, 2018, 03:04:39 PM
Mine is up and running now as well! Smiley Has been on antpool for 15 minutes but still showing 0 h/s how long did yours run before showing on antpool?

Update: after 20 minutes it is showing some if I click on minutely on the hashrate chart.

Yea it took like 30 min for me
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

legendary
May 04, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
for me its still only showing alive via the IP  Huh
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
May 04, 2018, 01:54:50 PM
antpool is now live? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
May 04, 2018, 01:36:40 PM
It is about the same noise level as a D3
Activity: 9
May 04, 2018, 01:17:31 PM
How loud is this thing compared to an S9 or GPU set up?

I bought one but hasn't arrived yet Sad, may have to wait until after the weekend as it doesn't seem like it's going to make it past customs by end of today.
legendary
May 04, 2018, 01:04:36 PM
So I was one of the lucky few to receive my B3 Early today and I wanted to post some of the initial problems with setting it up so far.

First Antpool seems to be the only pool online at the moment

Second the Domain name doesn't seem to resolve yet so for the URL you should use stratum+tcp://47.95.178.159:6666 for now until there domain resolves stratum-btm.antpool.com:6666

You can go on and manually create a worker name or antpool will automatically create one for you i used "MyAntPoolID.B3"

Miner Setup

Here is a screen shot of it running I was one of the first in the US to join antpool

And here it is coming online to Antpool

Antpool Growing

Tracking Network Hashrate

http://miningpoolstats.stream/bytom

Edit 5/4/18 Looks like antpool is down I recommend mining to UUPOOL for now
Use this for URL: stratum+tcp://btm.uupool.cn:9221
Worker: yourwallet address
Pages:
Jump to: