Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER C1 Discussion and Support Thread - page 80. (Read 129054 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
November 17, 2014, 12:57:08 AM
Hmm tempting, what came to mind was these miners and a small beer fridge cleverly crafted with radiators.

I wonder if the heat sinks would condensate or not?

Still interesting though...
I dont understand - theres two obvious issues:
1) hot surfaces dont get condensation. thats not an issue unless the ambient humidity is like 95%+
2) if you mean to put the radiators inside a fridge, fridges are not designed to remove that much heat, and it would effectively dump the heat (plus ~40% additional cooling losses) out the backside of the fridge.

I'm not sure if its the same in other parts of the world but UK fridges typically use 100-200W when active, and sit active quite a bit of the time. Allows them to use smaller / cheaper / lighter components rather than flashing on and off a 1500W system. Putting 1000W of heat into that isn't going to do much other than toast his C1.

Was just a thought, better to go with a giant radiator then I guess.

8 )
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
November 17, 2014, 12:25:48 AM
Hmm tempting, what came to mind was these miners and a small beer fridge cleverly crafted with radiators.

1) hot surfaces dont get condensation. thats not an issue unless the ambient humidity is like 95%+
2) if you mean to put the radiators inside a fridge, fridges are not designed to remove that much heat, and it would effectively dump the heat (plus ~40% additional cooling losses) out the backside of the fridge.

I'm not sure if its the same in other parts of the world but UK fridges typically use 100-200W when active, and sit active quite a bit of the time. Allows them to use smaller / cheaper / lighter components rather than flashing on and off a 1500W system. Putting 1000W of heat into that isn't going to do much other than toast his C1.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
November 16, 2014, 11:52:15 PM

legendary
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
November 16, 2014, 11:49:53 PM

Mr.notlist3d sent us pictures,and we have shipped new pumps and wiring harness for him.As for your pump,we will check the picture,if it stopped working because of quality problems,we surely will send you new ones for free.And for email,three addresses are available:  [email protected]   [email protected]    and      [email protected]   ,if send an emai to one of those but receive no response,you could send to the other two,anyone see it will reply.

You can look at this picture of my pump  http://perearstike.ee/avatar/TupsuC1.pump.JPG

Could you please email us,we couldn't see what reason cause this problem.  [email protected]  or   [email protected]  .And my Skype ID: syscooling_rma  , or you could contact us by that.

you have to be kidding him right? Why would you use multiple emails and skype for RMA - its a pain in the ass, and surely a waste of time on your end to be reading duplicate emails on two addresses.

secondly, his pump broke - doesn't sound like he knows or can see the reason why so a photo likely wont help at all.

It seems like there is a substancial failure rate in the first 2 weeks of operation for these pumps - who knows if the radiator will hold up much better over time? I think a $100 system using a higher quality pump and >3kW rad (not unlike the offering you have, but with a better pump/resevoir) would be prudent. Having a week or two of downtime and headaches filing an RMA on a cooling system isnt worth saving $10 on a cheap pump and thin fan cables that are somehow expected to handle up to 8A from a single board connector
Activity: 177
November 16, 2014, 11:46:06 PM

8 )
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2014, 11:35:17 PM
Is there anyway to get compensation?  I am still waiting on RMA pumps from syscool and a power harness since other sets fires and burned 2 cards.  The scary thing about the pump is coolant leaks through power cable spot not cracks (It's one of the two I got that stopped working).
I do not think that they will send you something. Better to leave this  syscooling clown a nice  negative feedback.

I've sent three e-mail and no reply for almost two weeks. I am still waiting a 2x power harness andreplacement for  DOA  pump.

syscooling , If you happen to read this, then my orders numbers is
Of course we will send you someting.I didn't receive you email,and I will ask if anyone else have receive that.My email is [email protected],or you can send me an email with pictures about your pump or any other parts that you have problems.

How do you help a  images of  non-working pump? He looks the same as as my
other five-working pump , Only it did not work since of the arrival . 
The first e-mail  been already sent 6. nov, 2014  to   [email protected] 

Mr.notlist3d sent us pictures,and we have shipped new pumps and wiring harness for him.As for your pump,we will check the picture,if it stopped working because of quality problems,we surely will send you new ones for free.And for email,three addresses are available:  [email protected]   [email protected]    and      [email protected]   ,if send an emai to one of those but receive no response,you could send to the other two,anyone see it will reply.

Please don't use me as a example.  I have received ONE tracking number not TWO.  The one I have tracking for was shipped EMS (VERY Slow).  I am waiting on a manager to tell me if they will compensate..... 

Please fix my problems before using me as a example.

2nd tracking NO has been sent,please check email.

Verified waiting on compensation answer now.
Activity: 154
November 16, 2014, 11:32:03 PM

Mr.notlist3d sent us pictures,and we have shipped new pumps and wiring harness for him.As for your pump,we will check the picture,if it stopped working because of quality problems,we surely will send you new ones for free.And for email,three addresses are available:  [email protected]   [email protected]    and      [email protected]   ,if send an emai to one of those but receive no response,you could send to the other two,anyone see it will reply.

You can look at this picture of my pump  http://perearstike.ee/avatar/TupsuC1.pump.JPG
[/quote]Could you please email us,we couldn't see what reason cause this problem.  [email protected]  or   [email protected]  .And my Skype ID: syscooling_rma  , or you could contact us by that.
November 16, 2014, 11:23:53 PM
Is there anyway to get compensation?  I am still waiting on RMA pumps from syscool and a power harness since other sets fires and burned 2 cards.  The scary thing about the pump is coolant leaks through power cable spot not cracks (It's one of the two I got that stopped working).
I do not think that they will send you something. Better to leave this  syscooling clown a nice  negative feedback.

I've sent three e-mail and no reply for almost two weeks. I am still waiting a 2x power harness andreplacement for  DOA  pump.

Of course we will send you someting.I didn't receive you email,and I will ask if anyone else have receive that.My email is [email protected],or you can send me an email with pictures about your pump or any other parts that you have problems.

Please don't use me as a example.  I have received ONE tracking number not TWO.  The one I have tracking for was shipped EMS (VERY Slow).  I am waiting on a manager to tell me if they will compensate..... 

2nd tracking NO has been sent,please check email.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
November 16, 2014, 10:43:13 PM

[/quote]

You can look at this picture of my pump  http://perearstike.ee/avatar/TupsuC1.pump.JPG
legendary
November 16, 2014, 10:35:28 PM

November 16, 2014, 10:24:44 PM

legendary
November 16, 2014, 10:13:12 PM

The first pump and wiring harness shipped on November 8,the second on November 12,and I have provided you the tracking NO,please be patient.

The tracking number I was provided was the same on both packages you said you sent.  I don't have a 2nd tracking number.

Are you willing to compensate for downtime?   Being patient is not as easy when each day I lose money.  With you using EMS it is very very slow.
legendary
November 16, 2014, 10:12:17 PM

November 16, 2014, 09:48:57 PM

The first pump and wiring harness shipped on November 8,the second on November 12,and I have provided you the tracking NO,please be patient.
legendary
November 16, 2014, 09:20:46 PM
If I buy one of these can I get a pump setup from elsewhere? Seems like the main issue with these is the syscooling stuff?

Yes, but they typically cost $70 or so to match the specs.

Dogie with being part of the team are you able to help me get compensation for both miners being down? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9564010
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
November 16, 2014, 09:18:47 PM
If I buy one of these can I get a pump setup from elsewhere? Seems like the main issue with these is the syscooling stuff?

Yes, but they typically cost $70 or so to match the specs.
legendary
November 16, 2014, 08:22:55 PM
I removed a few post's.  I'm not here to bash a company i just would like compensation for 2 down pumps and one harness that caught fire on 2 blades.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841344.msg9564010#msg9564010

Must have more creativity. Mine is running one pump with two miners and two radiators  with two self-made harness.

With I could. Both of original pumps are dead.   I ordered some on internet (Hope they are here Monday).    And also waiting on RMA from syscooling, but its EMS (Slow)

I have my molex to fan board for new harness, but waiting on the pumps I ordered from another company to get me by since EMS could be a while till I get it.

legendary
November 16, 2014, 08:19:22 PM
I removed a few post's.  I'm not here to bash a company i just would like compensation for 2 down pumps and one harness that caught fire on 2 blades.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9564010

Must have more creativity. Mine is running one pump with two miners and two radiators  with two self-made harness.
legendary
November 16, 2014, 08:06:04 PM
I removed a few post's.  I'm not here to bash Syscooling i just would like compensation downtime for 2 down pumps and one harness that caught fire on 2 blades.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841344.msg9564010#msg9564010
legendary
Merit: 1119
November 16, 2014, 07:38:32 PM
Nope all the water cooled miners I own came with a sealed system included. I have never bought a separate water cooling kit because I have never needed too.
Pages:
Jump to: