Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 99. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Okay the network ethernet port only gives out green light... no orange. My other antminer is giving out green and orange light.

Ok
Just  pres reset for like 2-3 second.Than put power down. and wait moment. Start miner again and wait about 1 minute or 2 , should be back to live if not try reset again few times. check ethernet connection.

use ip scanner to see if different ip was assignet like (dhcp) setting.

if the reset took it should go back to 192.168.1.99.

M
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Okay the network ethernet port only gives out green light... no orange. My other antminer is giving out green and orange light.

Ok
Just  pres reset for like 2-3 second.Than put power down. and wait moment. Start miner again and wait about 1 minute or 2 , should be back to live if not try reset again few times. check ethernet connection.

use ip scanner to see if different ip was assignet like (dhcp) setting.

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
Activity: 156
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
Just received my antminer s1 and I was able to log in to 192.168.1.99, then I changed it to 192.168.1.241 it was working fine, then configure mining address all done then,... start up putty overclock it to 393... reboot and it lost connection to the web gui. I can't even factory reset it. I press the reset button serveral times and it doesn't do anything. Can any body help me?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Even if you had 100 of these you are only making 1.7BTC per day non overclock  Cry

http://coinprice.us/ionux/100_antminers.jpg

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Just the figures don't add up - PSU - Power cost - Shipping fee's - If you have the money then yeah would be a big risk

I was looking to set up a UK Farm well up in Scotland free cooling aha.

If you ran 100 S1s say in the UK to buy these in inc custom fee based at 500USD per ant = 1.29BTC per ant = 129BTC PSU per ant 0.11 BTC

100 S1 - 129
100 PSU - 11
Switch - 1.35
Racks - 3
Custom power - 2

Total setup BTC cost - 146.35 BTC
£52686.00
$87037.25

https://tradeblock.com/mining/a/5fe2e12def

Never would you make a profit - get my drift ?

It looks bad and yet you did not really add in the power.  You have 350W when it is 100x that. 
Activity: 211
Anyhow to contact bitmain ?
I did email them but I dont get any reply and its been a while...

Thank you...

I had replies from sushi and bitmain via PM

I see, Ill try PM
But is it legit ? Since email is the "legit way" [email protected] << enterprise mail

most times i have emailed bitmain, I get a reply around 11PM-2AM EST which I assume is when they get to work and rake through dozens of messages in china. Ive had a few go without reply, but generally its very good and about 4/5 times i get a reply within 12-24hours

Well I got reply few hours ago and transaction finished under 10 minutes.
The true is 3 minutes

I will recomend after arrival...

My S1 is arrive, only 1 call, 1 mail, all is good...
I call Monday evening, packed in DHL Tuesday evening, and arrive at my country Wednesday at noon (see image)

Have 2 problem
1. Custom office in my country, maybe its overload
2. I got 120 usd bill for S1, and custom office see that as undervalue and they make up a 764 USD for it and I got more tax I should pay. I know bitmain try to help me lowering tax, well thanks anyway Smiley

So yess, Bitmain is recomended seller Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Even if you had 100 of these you are only making 1.7BTC per day non overclock  Cry

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Just the figures don't add up - PSU - Power cost - Shipping fee's - If you have the money then yeah would be a big risk

If you ran 100 S1s say in the UK to buy these in inc custom fee based at 500USD per ant = 1.29BTC per ant = 129BTC PSU per ant 0.11 BTC

100 S1 - 129
100 PSU - 11
Switch - 1.35
Racks - 3
Custom power - 2

£52686.00
$87037.25

Difficulty increases are running closer to 40% than 60%

https://tradeblock.com/mining/a/ac40d7756c

Profit!

Of course no one knows what difficulty will do in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
I did not receive a new coupon after ordering my second miner. Anyone else having the same issue?

Same issue..after two requests too...

my last 2 buys (8*S1 and 1*S2 in the last 14 days) have not come with any coupons, and I am now out of 0.055 coupons. All i have left are shitty 0.02BTC coupons ($12 off - whoooooo!)

Its up to bitmain to give coupons - I do not expect any but it sure is nice when i get them. Generally the coupons have been given at times where a price jump or delay have been reason for some value loss to buyers.

The 0.055BTC coupons seemed to be given to everybody at once based on thier order history or something. I went to buy an antminer one day and they were suddenly in my account, despite not being there a few days earlier and not having bought any miners for almost a month prior
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Antminer S1 currently mine at about 0.0173568996 BTC per day without overclocking.
(Current Difficulties: 5,006,860,589)
*Pool luck may increase or decrese the mining rate.
Good to know he see's every other post but those that matter !

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5884972
Activity: 140
Wow.  Glad I live in the USA then.  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

100 S1 - 129
100 PSU - 11
Switch - 1.35
Racks - 3
Custom power - 2

£52686.00
$87037.25

Activity: 140
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Aren't you a "reseller" for these?  You don't show much confidence in the product.

Yeah part of the team Smiley I just offer the low customs fee my orders still go via Bitmain - Well to be honest the product has not come on leaps and bounds and cmon look at the market now. The new rack miners will rip the difficulty to parts. Bitmain is not releasing 28nm till June now!!

Yes I care about the products but you have to be serious yes these can ROI but the fun of mining has totally gone now since the Diff has went so high.

Not sure if anyone else agrees yes you will always get that kid with more money that has to have the best stuff in this case the biggest miner farm but I think its the people with smaller rigs that appreciate bitcoin more. Bigger rigs are just in it to make a buck.

Thats life though I had my fun with these ants they really at the time back in Nov took the market by shock when Bitmain pumped them out so fast.

As a reseller I always support the product, and sales are still very good. we just got an order for 250 ants to a single user in america so yes the market is still big on these.

Hope to see Bitmain up the game soon 
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
With the blockchain hold up it would have been nice to get some. Pretty sure I am done buying ants unless there is a crazy incentive.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I did not receive a new coupon after ordering my second miner. Anyone else having the same issue?

Same issue..after two requests too...
Activity: 131
Hobby Miner
Activity: 155

Aren't you a "reseller" for these?  You don't show much confidence in the product.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Antminer S1 currently mine at about 0.0173568996 BTC per day without overclocking.

CONFIRMED, currently mining on slushis this is very accurate.

Only 1.7 a day...That's pretty solid.  It costs you 91.8 BTC for 100...

Technically it's 90.3 for 100 with today's price drop, but I'm just nitpicking.   Tongue
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Anyone get any coupons recently or did they stop doing that?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

CONFIRMED, currently mining on slushis this is very accurate.

Only 1.7 a day...That's pretty solid.  It costs you 91.8 BTC for 100...
Pages:
Jump to: