Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 159. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
Thanks guys. I actually found the firmware in someones youtube tutorial. Updated it and got it working.

Not sure what was wrong with it, all the pool info was good. I have the same settings on my other Ants. I even copied and pasted the exact info from another ant, and I was having the same issue. In any case, I updated to the latest FW, and its hashing now.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Anyone have the source for the new firmware? One of my ants is not showing any work. I don't know whats going on with it. It doesn't show up at the pool either.

Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried restarting several times.

Here is a link to the antminer github.

As for your miner status, did you configure the pools.  Take a pic of the "Miner Configuration" tab and post it up.
Activity: 406
Anyone have the source for the new firmware? One of my ants is not showing any work. I don't know whats going on with it. It doesn't show up at the pool either.

\

When i setup my new arrivals sometimes I don't notice but when I copy and paste my pool settings even if it looks good and there are no misspellings or spaces it is still just wrong somehow and the Antminer doesn't hash.

Try re-entering pools settings.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

Pool settings are wrong or there is a compatibility issue between that pool and the cgminer in the miner. Try a different pool.

Activity: 346

Activity: 218
Bitmain you are the best. Grin

Thanks for the surprise on my account.

DITTO THAT , thanks Bitmain
Activity: 351
Bitmain you are the best. Grin

Thanks for the surprise on my account.
At one hour, with 6 transaction confirmations BitMainTech.Com changed my order to 'unpaid expired'.

Huh

Hey brother, mine did the same thing. First it was "unpaid " "expired"  , then "paying" "expired" , then "paid" "expired" .It appears the orders are O.K.
BITMAIN, my payment is  showing "paid" and "expired" on the order page. . thanks

Order ID: 00120140303212145481fDPaFQsh06B7
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
At one hour, with 6 transaction confirmations BitMainTech.Com changed my order to 'unpaid expired'.

Huh

Activity: 116
What happens to my order while blockchain.info is jacked up?

Unless no one has found a block in 2hours and 7 minutes and my high priority transaction has really been sitting still that long...
miaviator,
has your transaction moved yet??  mine is still stuck with no confirmations after 3+ hours and 26 blocks.  have never had this happen before.

Transactions are going through.  Blockchain and the API seem to be broken. 

Actually now http://blockchain-status.com/ shows that everything is fine.

http://blockexplorer.com/ showed the payment included a block a while ago though.
mine finally got picked up on 288791 - 4 hours and 28 blocks after making payment.  that was bizarre, I was starting to sweat.
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!

Unless no one has found a block in 2hours and 7 minutes and my high priority transaction has really been sitting still that long...
miaviator,
has your transaction moved yet??  mine is still stuck with no confirmations after 3+ hours and 26 blocks.  have never had this happen before.

Transactions are going through.  Blockchain and the API seem to be broken. 

Actually now http://blockchain-status.com/ shows that everything is fine.

http://blockexplorer.com/ showed the payment included a block a while ago though.
Activity: 471
I had a transaction delayed tonight ... stuck at 1 confirmation for 3 hours ... (mining account to wallet) then all of a sudden it says 14 confirmations. Phew! ... got a coupon and some BTC ... at this price I can't resist buying just one more Antminer S1.

miaviator,

Just re-order if cancelled and be happy the diff is not climbing as fast as the doom and gloom crowd told you it would.
that's not the issue.  blockchain.info isn't showing the latest blocks, i.e., BTCGuild's last block found is 13 blocks above what blockchain.info is showing.  the real issue is that the transactions aren't being picked up.  I included a transaction fee on mine (enough for medium priority) and it showed an estimated 6 blocks until confirmation and that was 15+ blocks and 2.5+ hours ago and still not 1 confirmation.  BITMAIN hasn't cancelled my order (still shows paying/valid) but i'm starting to get worried.
Activity: 434
Blockchain.info is messed up. we are on block 288786 already.
https://blockr.io/
Activity: 73
Definitely stuck - check another block explorer or see this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockchaininfo-not-showing-recent-transactions-498723

My order on bitmaintech still shows as paying although the 1 hour window has expired so they may be giving some leeway if aware of the issue.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

Just re-order if cancelled and be happy the diff is not climbing as fast as the doom and gloom crowd told you it would.
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
I see Bitmain has now opened preorder for the Antminer U2+ And the S1 is now listed as "Up Coming" and can no longer be ordered... I hardly see any spec. difference for the U2+ though.

I wonder if this means we'll see an S2(+?) launch this week.

Looks like the U2+ is still running on the same chip as the U1 but it has a bigger heat sink and is clocked at a higher rate it also appears to have the same power efficiency characteristics as the U1.

Does anyone know if Bitmain is developing a second generation chip or has said anything about that?

Well, if he is designing a new chip... he did NOT use these coins to do it Smiley  https://blockchain.info/address/1QB8Ds5KbGYBLQa5RyDQ2sVUeSKWf7qgkZ?show_adv=true
Jump to: