Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 155. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Ants Rock
Bitmain, I ordered 1 more  Grin
trans: 80e53879aaa1233ccc31a8e2ef235ae02d82a6e2838de6641636400b01710176

Thanks Again  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The wifi antenna connector on the antminer is a SMA FEMALE. The antenna you want will be a SMA MALE. Not a RP-SMA antenna. The antenna you want can usually be found on pci wifi cards or like a foscam webcam. You won't find many US sellers with plain SMA MALE antennas. On ebay, the one you want will most likely have to come from china. I found some at data-alliance.net for $3 but they want $15 shipping.

http://www.data-alliance.net/servlet/-strse-937/Antenna-2.4GHz-5dBi-omni/Detail

Here are the cheap ones I ordered off ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320684061024

When searching, try using "sma antenna -rp-sma". This will exclude rp-sma antennas from your search.
I found some neat short stubby ones that you could order in bulk for cheap. Not sure why bitmain can't include such a cheap item.
Let me know if anyone finds a cheap supplier that ships from US.

I've been looking for this information... thank you.... Wifi Antenna SMA Male.. got it!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Site is not scam.

Sushi is a great dealer. Maybe you made something wrong....
From various posting apparently Sushi had his Skype ID listed on that site as sushi-gb, even though his actual ID is sushi review. Maybe he planned to set up a new one for  group buy, who knows? Regardless, some scammer then registered that ID and took payment for a bunch of miners.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
GEEZ...bought yesterday at 1.16 btc...this morning it's selling for 1.135 btc...

Does it get lowered every day?

So, I'm just shit out of luck for the difference?

I guess I shouldn't complain...i'm sure everyone is buying higher than the next day or week...

That's what the title of the thread says.

oh....

a  w  k  w  a  r  d  ...

I lol'd.
Activity: 52
GEEZ...bought yesterday at 1.16 btc...this morning it's selling for 1.135 btc...

I guess I shouldn't complain...i'm sure everyone is buying higher than the next day or week...

oh....

a  w  k  w  a  r  d  ...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I ordered and paid for Antminer S1 on Monday directly from BitMainTech.Com.

They promise shipping within 48 hours.

It is now Thursday and my order is still unshipped.

A PM sent asking for information told me not to worry and asked for my order number.  Then no further reply.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
I BUY ANTMINER FROM
WWW.SUSHI-REVIEW.COM

BECARAFULL THIS SITE IS SCAM... AFTER 3 WEEKS... THE ANTMINER NEVER COME TO MY ADDRESS
.. THE FIRST WEEK.. HE/SHE TOLD ME TO WAIT... AND GIVE A FAKE UPS / EMS CODE

MANY TIMES I CHECKED TO POST OFFICE...ONLINE ..NOT DETECT THAT DOCUMENT NUMBER..

AFTER 2 WEEKS... I SKYPE AGAIN...
he / she skype username is : sushi-gb
his email address is : [email protected]

after 3 weeks... i call many times this skype.. after that..he luaght to me..that he is scam...

so.. becare full guys with this site... www.sushi-review.com

Site is not scam.

Sushi is a great dealer. Maybe you made something wrong....
Activity: 504
I BUY ANTMINER FROM
WWW.SUSHI-REVIEW.COM

BECARAFULL THIS SITE IS SCAM... AFTER 3 WEEKS... THE ANTMINER NEVER COME TO MY ADDRESS

MANY TIMES I CHECKED TO POST OFFICE...ONLINE ..NOT DETECT THAT DOCUMENT NUMBER..

after 3 weeks... i call many times this skype.. after that..he luaght to me..that he is scam...

Website is legal. IF you dont read the GB and dont pay in the website. You have been scammed, your BTC is lost.
You have just trusted wrong name in Skype... Not Sushis fault. He wont refund you.

Read this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5194962

NEVER NEVER pay someone in a wallet that you recive in skype message.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

Activity: 6
I BUY ANTMINER FROM
WWW.SUSHI-REVIEW.COM

Activity: 98

You will get yours before the 1.135 guys get theirs...

Price was still cheaper a few days back.... I manage to grab one when they = 444£ or 1.0742BTC So still more expensive but good to see them dropping the price every day well dropping is not dropping as the actual cost still remains the same.

Just wish the support side of things would improve but beggars can't be choosers, happy that I got my order sorted after much chasing about and on way Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

You will get yours before the 1.135 guys get theirs...
Activity: 52

legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
The last few I ordered were in really poor shape looks like they were used. I logged in today and found I was given discount coupons for up to 2 more units so I just ordered 1 more. I hope this one is in better shape then the last 2 I got. If it is ill sell the beatup one and replace it with the new unit. Ill keep my fingers crossed Bitmain if you read this please ship me a good unit I have ordered over 6 from you now Smiley
Activity: 504
Also the new ones seem to always ship with a fixed address of 192.168.1.99 now. Various different addresses were used before.

They were shipping from mining pool before. Now i got brand new unit with motherboard from february 2014 batch. They are shipping from factory production batch atm. all 192.168.1.99 units.
Propably mining with gen2 test boards if they have them Cheesy bitmain is well set with BTC balance, like we saw above.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Also the new ones seem to always ship with a fixed address of 192.168.1.99 now. Various different addresses were used before.

Activity: 70
Got tracking today for my Monday order, supposed to arrive on Friday.

You are more fortunate than I.

My order is not shipped and I also ordered on Monday.  Sad...
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
where can i find setup data for S1?

here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setup-troubleshoot-bitmain-antminer-s1-180ghs-miner-344970

EDIT: Do keep in mind that the new Ants come with PCI-E plugs so no need for all the wriring stuff that are mentioned.

It is plug n play from now on Smiley

Activity: 327
where can i find setup data for S1?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Can you become a customer of Bitmain with this "addict" product?
VERY FAST SHIPPING!!!  Grin Grin Grin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5518711

Wonder if this is because Bitmain holds so much BTC and is hard to cash out this much... so can sell in large numbers but 1000BTC min trade WOW.

Bitmain is best opening there own exchange or a new kind of service to help cash out.

Thats basically less than 30 units/day. It makes sense to set a high minimum to see who steps forwards. Trying to offload that on an exchange would require many small transactions and likely drag the price down if done in a short timeframe. From an accounting POV, having a signed contract of BTC->FIAT between two parties is the legitimate way to do things and will benefit both parties.
Jump to: