Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 161. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
If the S2 comes in at a decent price and uses under 1W/GH, all of my S1s are immediately going on ebay and will be replaced by S2s.  Smiley

I would guess that the chance of this happening is small, unless they have a new chip. I'll still be watching closely.
Activity: 440
Bitmain, when are you opening the store again? thanks.

Open sales
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Just received my 2 ant S1, paid 268€ customs VAT (yeah, thanks for that "gift") And i've no coupons available.
order num : 001201402161506222225fKTPjNS067C
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
If the S2 comes in at a decent price and uses under 1W/GH, all of my S1s are immediately going on ebay and will be replaced by S2s.  Smiley
Activity: 406

When S2 comes, we will be issuing coupons again  Smiley Smiley

Make my day! S2 = 1 TH at less than 1000w from wall for 5-6 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Well I couldn't resist...just ordered another ant for 1.18BTC
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Will these coupons be able to be used for any new products that come out such as the S2?

When S2 comes, we will be issuing coupons again  Smiley Smiley

Any hints regarding price as well?

I would like to have some coins ready for this  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

EDIT: My guess is that the S2 will be 1TH+ with around 700w power usage.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Will these coupons be able to be used for any new products that come out such as the S2?

Now we know S2 is coming cmon Bitmain you have us all on the end of our seats aha. Need more details  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Can you offer any information on the S2?
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com

Activity: 336
Bitmain, can I get any unused coupons??

and again, when do you approximate to ship/deliver?

btw....thanks for the hardwork.

Coupons were issued to the most recent customers, where we are using as a guarantee to help our customers get a satisfying ROI and bring more sales. If you did not get the coupon, you must be a customer who has bought the miner long time ago. I think you may already pretty sure about the investment performance of S1  Smiley
Grin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bitcoin price has risen in the UK by £20 in the last while Cheesy Bitmain generating a lot of good vibes for Bitcoin mining Smiley

Good to see these back on sale at a very good price Smiley but like many I have maxed out my power and need to wait till Bitmain upgrade to S2 Sad

Or I setup hosting in UK for miners in my network data center

Fingers crossed more good news from Bitmain soon  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Activity: 728
Thanks for the coupon, ordered another one. If some extra coupons happen to show up in my account I will order more. Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink Cheesy
When we closed the ordering system this afternoon, we issued coupons to the most recent customers, and adjusted the price to 1.18 BTC/unit. Happy mining everyone!

BITMAIN, are you working on a next generation Antminer with lower power usage per GH? I suspect a lot of your repeat customers are close to maxed out on power usage, so a product that uses under 1W/GH would be ideal.

I would love to buy more Ants, but I'm having trouble dealing with the amount of heat that is being generated by the existing ones that I already have.
Argh.. First-world-problems... Great pricing, desire to buy more, no more circuits available in home... Time to start looking into local data-center hosting solutions for my mining operations :|

Keep on keeping on Bitmain ! Love you guys !

It's time to call an electrician to add another dedicated panel for mining.

Do you have 120v outlets? If so, another option is to swap 120v outlets out for 240v outlets and double the amount of wattage you can run using the same amount of amps...  Wink
Activity: 262
Argh.. First-world-problems... Great pricing, desire to buy more, no more circuits available in home... Time to start looking into local data-center hosting solutions for my mining operations :|

Wow. how much power do you need? I want to get 5 more already have 3. Will I have a problem at home tripping breakers?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
When we closed the ordering system this afternoon, we issued coupons to the most recent customers, and adjusted the price to 1.18 BTC/unit. Happy mining everyone!

Confirmed.

I got a coupon  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Bitmain, can I get any unused coupons??

and again, when do you approximate to ship/deliver?

btw....thanks for the hardwork.

Coupons were issued to the most recent customers, where we are using as a guarantee to help our customers get a satisfying ROI and bring more sales. If you did not get the coupon, you must be a customer who has bought the miner long time ago. I think you may already pretty sure about the investment performance of S1  Smiley
Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Didn't get a coupon Sad
Jump to: