Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 178. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have placed a order past monday, but my payment arrived late. My order status within my account states; payment received, but the order is expired. I e-mailed them about this, but havent received a reply yet. Any of you guys have had the same experience before? Do you think my order will still be processed?

I had this issue with my 2nd order, you need to email Bitmain all the order details and TX ref and he should confirm your order.. Support has been up and down past week from Bitmain :/ I think they are in the works of something big or mass production so they no longer have any stock issues as they will be gearing up the factory to destroy the competition I think Smiley

Cmon Bitmain Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I have placed a order past monday, but my payment arrived late. My order status within my account states; payment received, but the order is expired. I e-mailed them about this, but havent received a reply yet. Any of you guys have had the same experience before? Do you think my order will still be processed?
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
Can someone point me in the direction of the hardware I need to get a wireless connection  going to these Ant's?

I use an ($15 NCIX special) ASUS RT-N10P Wireless N150 Router 802.11B/G/N that has a very easy WIRELESS REPEATER setup from the web browser management page. I set it up to repeat my home wireless network and I have antminers hooked into it by ethernet. Solid router/wireless repeater. Has never gone down since last Christmas when I first set it up. If and when I get more than 4 Ants I just add a powered switch to it to get more than 4 ethernet ports.

Don't you have to connect a wireless antenna to the Ants for wireless?

If you have it sitting very close to your AP you can get away w/o an antenna but if you are that close why not just use an Ethernet cable.
Activity: 378
what the previous gay timewaster did say?

i can t read him as he is on my ignore list

but their behaviour looks like an harassement

i m wondering what the gay police are doing

seriously

such a waste of time

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
From everything I read and gathered in all S1 Antminer threads.

Using or configuring the Antminer Wireless which includes buying/obtaining screw on antennas is not as efficient or reliable as using the built in ethernet jacks on the S1 Antminers.

unless you want to put 1 in each of your rooms I don't see the point of the effort of using the built in antminer wireless and having to buy an antenna to boot.

I run all but two of my miners on wireless, have no problems and get the same hash rate at the pool as the wired, configuring them is easy.

Same here, I don't have a single one hardwired.  I purchased a bunch of these.

http://products.ncix.com/detail/tp-link-tl-ant2408c-omni-directional-indoor-d5-41196.htm
Activity: 252

Using or configuring the Antminer Wireless which includes buying/obtaining screw on antennas is not as efficient or reliable as using the built in ethernet jacks on the S1 Antminers.

unless you want to put 1 in each of your rooms I don't see the point of the effort of using the built in antminer wireless and having to buy an antenna to boot.

I run all but two of my miners on wireless, have no problems and get the same hash rate at the pool as the wired, configuring them is easy.
Activity: 406

Activity: 252
Can someone point me in the direction of the hardware I need to get a wireless connection  going to these Ant's?

I use an ($15 NCIX special) ASUS RT-N10P Wireless N150 Router 802.11B/G/N that has a very easy WIRELESS REPEATER setup from the web browser management page. I set it up to repeat my home wireless network and I have antminers hooked into it by ethernet. Solid router/wireless repeater. Has never gone down since last Christmas when I first set it up. If and when I get more than 4 Ants I just add a powered switch to it to get more than 4 ethernet ports.

Sometimes if you have very little wireless interference then it will work without an antenna but the connection is a bit flakly.

I use 5Dbi Antennas with  SMA connectors.
Activity: 674
Merit: 500

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I'd also consider contacting bitmain via email about your unused coupon... they might be willing to issue you another that expires later.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
So been away for a few days and need an update on Bitmain any news been posted about next batch or new hardware ? What is currently the best buy from hardware now  ?

Cheers

no new news. You are either in the current Feb 28th shipping batch or you are left out to deal with the resellers if you have your heart set on one.

Cheers for the update, I have these coupons to use bit now they will expire as Bitmain has failed to keep putting the stock up :/

At a loss

You have 2 more days until the coupons expire, right?

Keep checking the site, who knows maybe more stock will appear!
So been away for a few days and need an update on Bitmain any news been posted about next batch or new hardware ? What is currently the best buy from hardware now  ?

Cheers

no new news. You are either in the current Feb 28th shipping batch or you are left out to deal with the resellers if you have your heart set on one.

Cheers for the update, I have these coupons to use bit now they will expire as Bitmain has failed to keep putting the stock up :/

At a loss

Cheers

I was kidding  Cheesy    You're right, it doesn't take anything special to support the S1.  The troll in me is starting to show in response to all the clueless posting going on these days.

Ok haha that was a serious coin piece of router you recommended. funny.

Cheers
legendary
Can someone point me in the direction of the hardware I need to get a wireless connection  going to these Ant's?

This is the only router that will ever ever ever work with the AntMiner S1.

http://products.ncix.com/detail/asus-rt-ac68u-ac1900-dual-band-turboqam-2c-90144-1084.htm

Not sure about ever. I have a DIR-825 as my main house wireless router which is bullet proof. Never went down once in 5 years and I added as I said above an new ASUS RT-N10P set on wireless Repeater Mode in the basement for my farm. No issues.

I was kidding  Cheesy    You're right, it doesn't take anything special to support the S1.  The troll in me is starting to show in response to all the clueless posting going on these days.
Can someone point me in the direction of the hardware I need to get a wireless connection  going to these Ant's?

http://products.ncix.com/detail/asus-rt-ac68u-ac1900-dual-band-turboqam-2c-90144-1084.htm

Not sure about ever. I have a DIR-825 as my main house wireless router which is bullet proof. Never went down once in 5 years and I added as I said above an new ASUS RT-N10P set on wireless Repeater Mode in the basement for my farm. No issues.
legendary

legendary

What do you mean by hardware needed?  
Jump to: