Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 51. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
0.55 btc aint that yesterdays price? Whats todays price? Daily price change init

you are correct but it is not quite 24 hours.

Since the drop to .55btc.  Come back in about 2 or 3 hours.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Mine also just arrived.
it's loook clean like brand new not used previously.

Hi,

I'm interested in  buying some S1 miners, but I have some questions, maybe someone here can help me out.

• I'm from Germany, so how is power connection handled? Can I plug the S1 directly to a european ~230 V electricity or do I have to buy an adapter or anything?
No you can not plug S1 directly to 220V. You need 12 Volt DC power supply that can deliver minimum 32 Amp. Computer power supply commonly used.
  • The coupons, how is that handled? Where can I get them or are they a giveaway after placing an order?
  • Do I have to pay an additional 20% VAT when miner arrives?

Thanks for any information, if that is already posted in this thread, but I'm short on time, so sry again....

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
0.55 btc aint that yesterdays price? Whats todays price? Daily price change init
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Activity: 86
I have to S2 coupons I'm not going to use, so if somebody in Benelux is interested I could order for you, free of charge. (Payment up front, meeting in person is possible so you can verify I'm not some skammer)
Activity: 86
Hi,

I'm interested in  buying some S1 miners, but I have some questions, maybe someone here can help me out.

• I'm from Germany, so how is power connection handled? Can I plug the S1 directly to a european ~230 V electricity or do I have to buy an adapter or anything?
  • The coupons, how is that handled? Where can I get them or are they a giveaway after placing an order?

Thanks for any information, if that is already posted in this thread, but I'm short on time, so sry again....

Yes, you can just plug them in. (You have to connect them to a PSU, so if bought in Europe it's 220V capable)
coupons are recieved after buying a miner, valid for a following purchase (but you Will find lost of people who Will order for you with their unisex coupons at the moment, be sure to ask someone u feel you can trust...)
Yes, you have to pay import duty's and taxi's, don't know about Germany, Here in Belgium it's €63.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I have several S2 $400 coupons and several 0.05 S1 coupons, and I doubt I will use any of them.

I will order miners for people using my coupons if you pay me in advance. No charge for the coupons but tips welcome.

Same offer here. 20 coupons available. Would love to order some miners myself but just can't see how they will eventually have positive ROI.
is there an expiration date on the coupons?
Activity: 117
Hi,

legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
I have several S2 $400 coupons and several 0.05 S1 coupons, and I doubt I will use any of them.

I will order miners for people using my coupons if you pay me in advance. No charge for the coupons but tips welcome.

Same offer here. 20 coupons available. Would love to order some miners myself but just can't see how they will eventually have positive ROI.
legendary
And I just set up the second one both at  freq 393.75.

both hash close to 200gh with very little hw errors.  I put very powerful delta fans and now run these in push pull.  very good temps and lower errors.

easy mod worth the 10 bucks. got the fans on ebay used.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151276722479?ru=

I used 4 pipe cleaners and 4 nylon nuts to attach the fan.

these are really loud  but since I have everyone over clocked and in the garage it is okay.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
2 new S1s arrived today ordered April 25. Looking brand new, dust free and hashing fine. Setup a breeze as usual. One issue but a non-issue for me. One of my S1's has only 1 bank temp reading. Knowing that one reading usually reflects the other +- 1 C I don't think it hardly worth an RMA.

That just happened on one of mine today, ordered it about a week ago. All of a sudden I was looking at CG Remote and it said that the S1 went to 138 C, so I quickly rebooted it and one of the temps is gone, just reads zero and the other reads 28 c. All my others show 48 to 50 C. Must be bad sensors, not worth the RMA as it is hashing away just fine.

Both my new ones I got in today look fine, no dust. I have 5 more on order, so in a week I will be part of the 3 TH club. Thanks for the deal on these last ones Bitmain, you guys rock! Got a great deal from my electrician today. He came out ran 6 new, 20 amp lines, light switch and a light for the attic in the garage. Did it all for $1100 and then he asked me if I could bang out a website for him for $500, deal done. It only cost me $600 and a little of my time to get the electrical upgrades done.

Dang this is fun. Grin

Rob Cool
legendary
2 new S1s arrived today ordered April 25. Looking brand new, dust free and hashing fine. Setup a breeze as usual. One issue but a non-issue for me. One of my S1's has only 1 bank temp reading. Knowing that one reading usually reflects the other +- 1 C I don't think it hardly worth an RMA.

My first one I opened looked very new. I have  to check the second later today.

Of all that I have ordered and had delivered I think 10 the first one today was the only one that was clearly new.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

legendary
Bitmain now requires signature (why???), so UPS tried to deliver my units at 2pm. I missed it, of course. Darn it!
I will have to go to the local hub tomorrow. Nothing could be done today. Cost me lunch money or so.
theft of a few miners from someones door step.

My first 2 came today these where the .614 prices. I have 3 more coing in a day or 2.  will be back to 7 miners by sat.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Bitmain now requires signature (why???), so UPS tried to deliver my units at 2pm. I missed it, of course. Darn it!
I will have to go to the local hub tomorrow. Nothing could be done today. Cost me lunch money or so.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
must ... resist ... the ... temptation ... to ... buy ... more ... S1's ...
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
... Dang it bitmain.. you are really tempting me to buy more S1's!
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1027
its not the best solution, but you could run a few 14 or 16AWG wires from the screw terminals of the existing units to the screw terminals of the new unit. This would share the load to the PSU, but also force the PCI cables to handle more power than they do currently

ie: you have 1 unit running on a 650W psu. run a pair (1 black, 1 yellow) of 14/16awg wires from each of its blades to a single blade on the new unit. (ie: 4 wires into the screw terminals of a new blade). This would add about ~90W of load to each blade's PCI cables on the first unit which may be pushing its limits but not excessively.  repeat for the second blade using the other unit and other RM650

Ha, don't have the wire, and not sure I'd risk overloading the existing cables, but wish I had seen your sig sooner, could have saved $4 Wink
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Ive got 5 Ants I have had for a while running at 1 TH/s.

They are rock solid machines.

3 run off of Corsair RM550s, not much to spare there.
2 run off of Corsair RM650s.

Hey, I can squeeze 1 more ant in running 1 of the boards off each of the RM650s!

At BTC0.50 with one of my coupons and the power already available I could not resist.

All I need is 2 PCIe power cables (I have cat 5) and I'm good to go.

Hoping for a good Ant, have not had any problems before, but it seems the may be some new issues, I'll know in a few days.
its not the best solution, but you could run a few 14 or 16AWG wires from the screw terminals of the existing units to the screw terminals of the new unit. This would share the load to the PSU, but also force the PCI cables to handle more power than they do currently

ie: you have 1 unit running on a 650W psu. run a pair (1 black, 1 yellow) of 14/16awg wires from each of its blades to a single blade on the new unit. (ie: 4 wires into the screw terminals of a new blade). This would add about ~90W of load to each blade's PCI cables on the first unit which may be pushing its limits but not excessively.  repeat for the second blade using the other unit and other RM650
Pages:
Jump to: