Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 52. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Guys, keep in mind that while this looks cheap, please dont forget to add the cost for PSUs into your equations.
Just add around 35$ for every S1 and you should be fine.
Well I have a line on some free server power supplies so I might just buy one for each coupon I have.  Or I might not.  Decisions, decisions. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1027
Ive got 5 Ants I have had for a while running at 1 TH/s.

They are rock solid machines.

3 run off of Corsair RM550s, not much to spare there.
2 run off of Corsair RM650s.

Hey, I can squeeze 1 more ant in running 1 of the boards off each of the RM650s!

At BTC0.50 with one of my coupons and the power already available I could not resist.

All I need is 2 PCIe power cables (I have cat 5) and I'm good to go.

Hoping for a good Ant, have not had any problems before, but it seems the may be some new issues, I'll know in a few days.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Guys, keep in mind that while this looks cheap, please dont forget to add the cost for PSUs into your equations.
Just add around 35$ for every S1 and you should be fine.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Smile while thinking.
Tempting... but still not a good deal. Sorry Bitmain.

Take a look at my spreadsheet, play with the editable cells and see for yourself.

Unless the S1's are recyclable in 2015?...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1giwtVGpz19QOZvGuCWsHgyPfpOM4Zh8-Rgk0jvAHdGM/edit?usp=sharing

Average past difficulty jumps: 23% every 12 days.
Difficulty estimation: jumps 15% every 12 days.  But you can change that also in second sheet.

Comments are welcome. I'm always looking to improve everything.  Smiley

- Kex.

Looks good.  Kinda like the numbers I put together.  I lease some of my ants out which helps close the gap.  Sometimes you can mine alts and sell at

really good returns vs. Bitcoin. Smiley

Underclocking to reduce power usage helps too.

Thanks! You're right, there's more you can do to close the gap and selling GH/s on eBay is something to consider when selling 4 x the mining results. As for mining alts, you have to carefully choose which one. Smiley

I tried selling my S1's but that's not an easy task. S1's were easier to sell in Feb. than today. The problem is not the price, it's the usefulness of the machine itself... by the end of the year, it will produce 0.0008 BTC per day if diff. increases by 15% which is far from sure.

But hey, we're part of it! We were there! We'll have stories to tell our grand-children in a few decades! Smiley

- Kex.
Smile while thinking.

Take a look at my spreadsheet, play with the editable cells and see for yourself.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1giwtVGpz19QOZvGuCWsHgyPfpOM4Zh8-Rgk0jvAHdGM/edit?usp=sharing

Difficulty estimation: jumps 15% every 12 days.  But you can change that also in second sheet.

Comments are welcome. I'm always looking to improve everything.  Smiley

- Kex.

Everyone got a fucking spreadsheet, uuughh. buy hardware, bitcoin price will rise, sell all your BTC and mining equipment, repeat.

If they all got their spreadsheet, why do they still buy a miner at that price? To transform the produced heat in some energy and paying A/C with it? Two reasons to buy hardware:

1. getting Bitcoins
2. contributing to the Bitcoin system

What is the real reason why you would buy a miner, really?  If it's 1., then buy BTC since it is a better deal.

- Kex.
Activity: 650
Pick and place? I need more coffee.

Difficulty estimation: jumps 15% every 12 days.  But you can change that also in second sheet.

Comments are welcome. I'm always looking to improve everything.  Smiley

- Kex.

Looks good.  Kinda like the numbers I put together.  I lease some of my ants out which helps close the gap.  Sometimes you can mine alts and sell at

really good returns vs. Bitcoin. Smiley

Underclocking to reduce power usage helps too.
Activity: 190

Difficulty estimation: jumps 15% every 12 days.  But you can change that also in second sheet.

- Kex.

Everyone got a fucking spreadsheet, uuughh. buy hardware, bitcoin price will rise, sell all your BTC and mining equipment, repeat.
Smile while thinking.

- Kex.
Activity: 728
Just finished setting up a couple 240 30 amp runs in the garage. My house is so quiet now that I've moved 10 ants out! Have 5 more coming today and if they look good I think I will put another order in tonight. I would like to ramp up to 5 thash of these. At these prices with a coupon I am fairly certain that I will be able recoup my BTC and then some.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
I wonder if this is a clearance sale? If so, I wonder if they will simply package the units that they use in their mining center, hence the time delay until May 4.
It is very tempting, I admit. I am scheduled to get two more S1 today-will see how the units look and hash and then proceed. Bitmain is approaching $1/GH (currently $1.17/GH/s for S1 at 375mhz (192GH/s).

I paid 220 today .5 btc was 440 thus 220.

that is $1.10 a hash at 200gh .

I will run 6 at 200gh about 400watts each for about 1 month.

after that down clock and under volt to 140gh about 200 watts each.

^thats more-or-less my plan too Smiley    maybe 2 months of full speed unless the summertime deems otherwise
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I wonder if this is a clearance sale? If so, I wonder if they will simply package the units that they use in their mining center, hence the time delay until May 4.
It is very tempting, I admit. I am scheduled to get two more S1 today-will see how the units look and hash and then proceed. Bitmain is approaching $1/GH (currently $1.17/GH/s for S1 at 375mhz (192GH/s).

I paid 220 today .5 btc was 440 thus 220.

that is $1.10 a hash at 200gh .

I will run 6 at 200gh about 400watts each for about 1 month.

after that down clock and under volt to 140gh about 200 watts each.
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
whoever has not received a coupon, i never received an email about having coupons credited to my account, yet when i was ready to checkout with two more S1's i was able to select 0.05btc coupons from a drop down menu. i had 4, i received coupons for my 0.64btc s1 buys aswell apparently.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
website back up.  I now have $400 US coupons for S2 miner  Shocked

I have 4X 400USD Coupons to use  Grin

Would anyone like them ?

That's all? You as reseller have only 4? That's really impressive. Again you just proved how big reseller you are in europe and UK.
Maybe PM me again with super deal and your silly 4 coupons.

For people interested i have :

21xs1 coupons

and
21x s2= $400
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
site is back up I paid for 1 more!

https://blockchain.info/tx/e9591f1dac109cb3a087293824050257c665cba055f67d7f44e79927d71dfc73

I now have 3 in house.  2 coming today  and 3 more on order.  I have 1 coupon left.

I may hold it until tomorrow.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Good job with the new coupons for loyal customers BItmain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I have...
8  .05 BTC coupons for S1's
8 400 USD coupons for S2's

Willing to split each one half and half if anyone is interested please PM me.

Thanks,

DebitMe

It seems whoever purchased S1's recently is also getting S2 coupons.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
I have...
8  .05 BTC coupons for S1's
8 400 USD coupons for S2's

Willing to split each one half and half if anyone is interested please PM me.

Thanks,

DebitMe
Activity: 532
Merit: 269
website back up.  I now have $400 US coupons for S2 miner  Shocked

I have 4X 400USD Coupons to use  Grin

Would anyone like them ?
Pages:
Jump to: