Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 55. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
I just recieved one Ant S1, also a used unit... Multiple coolingfins broken of, wire for wireless antenna ripped of.
Going to test the unit after dinner.

It's the first time I receive a used unit, anybody else who recieved a used unit having any luck getting some kind of compensation?

Just set it up, blow out the dust and use it.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
I just recieved one Ant S1, also a used unit... Multiple coolingfins broken of, wire for wireless antenna ripped of.

It's the first time I receive a used unit, anybody else who recieved a used unit having any luck getting some kind of compensation?

Yeah you will get shit loads of coupons and new miner next day delivery....
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
i see the ants will still be available through may. thats good i might pick up some more soon.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
New price for AntMiner S1: 0.614 0.604 btc each one, shipping cost included.

I ordered too fast paid the .614 -.05 = .564

https://blockchain.info/tx/5e6ead1b41c75c90f2cb1f8c22cc4bc711705421b6f41d6d97344a21966c9093

making  things worse  you cancelled it as non paid.

I don't mind that you cancelled the order I don't mind giving you the extra .01    just correct this and ship it fast please. thanks
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
New price for AntMiner S1: 0.614 0.604 btc each one, shipping cost included.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I received 5 .05 and 6 .15 coupons this past week. Just curious, are these one per transaction, or do they stack? Are they transferable? Does the coupon ID only work with my account? Thanks in advance for the information here, I've never used their coupons before.

They are one per-transaction, do not stack and are not transferrable.

Thanks for the response and clarification. Bummer on all fronts, but I suppose it makes sense.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
I received 5 .05 and 6 .15 coupons this past week. Just curious, are these one per transaction, or do they stack? Are they transferable? Does the coupon ID only work with my account? Thanks in advance for the information here, I've never used their coupons before.

They are one per-transaction, do not stack and are not transferrable.
Activity: 742
I just received a bunch of coupons for .05, but I'm expecting a shipment of Ants tomorrow.

Given that other folks have received quite a few DOA units, I'm going to wait and make sure all the Ants in the delivery tomorrow actually work before ordering more.
legendary
I ordered one more .614 - .05 =  0.564  btc

https://blockchain.info/tx/5e6ead1b41c75c90f2cb1f8c22cc4bc711705421b6f41d6d97344a21966c9093  tx id.

So two come tomorrow. 

one by friday?

I have 3 running these 3 get me back to 6.
legendary

I got 4 coupons today .05 each .  may order more.

I also would like to know 1 coupon per s-1 correct?
Activity: 22
Activity: 728
I got 7 coupons 0.05btc each.
think to buy and sell at local here.
I got 19 coupons. Too bad I cant stack them and use them for a free ant :p
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I got 7 coupons 0.05btc each.
think to buy and sell at local here.
Activity: 635
I thought the price was changing daily!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
I got 21 coupons 0.05btc each

Nice one

Anyone want 0.05btc i can order through my account.
Let me know if interested.

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
Of course server psu's can be cheaper. I have been researching them, but there seems to be too many variables to work out, or I'm overcomplicating things. Most every full guide I see shows using a 750w psu. I need my ants running at max gh/s no matter the extra cost of power because my power is cheap. And the 750 won't allow me to run 2 fully oc'd.

Check out the Gigampz breakout board (http://www.gigampz.com) for the HP DPS-800GBA server supply.  It's the same supply that is compatible with the ASICMiner back plane you can get them for cheap on ebay and you don't have to do a bunch of soldering or anything crazy to get going with them.  Each supply can easily power two overclocked AntMiner S1's.  You power supply costs per Ant will be about $30 total.

Activity: 47

I should have mentioned that the deal I posted is good for people going the normal PSU route. Of course server psu's can be cheaper. I have been researching them, but there seems to be too many variables to work out, or I'm overcomplicating things. Most every full guide I see shows using a 750w psu. I need my ants running at max gh/s no matter the extra cost of power because my power is cheap. And the 750 won't allow me to run 2 fully oc'd.

You can use IBM 2000w which is cheap again and very easy to use. Its server again psu but than u can run 4 s1 on one psu.

I can confirm as many as 6 running on the IBM DPS-2000BB.  All of mine are OC'd to 393 and have been running this way for nearly a month.  The supply has an input rating of 13.5A and I've measured the current draw at the breaker to be 10A.  So 6 OC'd ants are a good number for this supply.

Here's all the info you need to get started with one,

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=5854.0
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: