Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 53. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
website back up.  I now have $400 US coupons for S2 miner  Shocked
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Looks like its down Sad

I managed to buy 1 Antminer before the price reduction to 0.55, will it get dispatched within 24hrs as advertised or after 4th of May just like the new priced miners?

All people must stop doing this crazy sell off.
Site crashed because all you tryin buy something which will be so chaep within days that you all will cry "or i should wait few more days"...

Keep hitting F5 this will help u muppets.

I don't think you have any idea how websites work if you think that we've crashed it. Plus I don't understand why do you care about other people's money, are you an independent financial adviser or something?

Agreed, Servers are not designed to just suddenly go offline when a surge of traffic hits it. Could be a number of reasons or its just down while they update the website saves it getting spammed. Also he thinks he is big adviser on here  Grin Grin

Ohh, resseller showed up. how nice. Did you try fix your feedback by giving yoursleve more trust from other account?
And your ass licking pm about your useless coupons-save it for some one like this newbie above.

Maybe they use a cheap host.  Or home server with dsl service.  Lol
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Looks like its down Sad

I managed to buy 1 Antminer before the price reduction to 0.55, will it get dispatched within 24hrs as advertised or after 4th of May just like the new priced miners?

Site crashed because all you tryin buy something which will be so chaep within days that you all will cry "or i should wait few more days"...

I don't think you have any idea how websites work if you think that we've crashed it. Plus I don't understand why do you care about other people's money, are you an independent financial adviser or something?

He seems to be a troll. An anti Bitmain troll. He keeps coming with ridiculous conspiracy theories created by Bitmain (who have 22000+ BTC in their account).
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Looks like its down Sad

Agreed, Servers are not designed to just suddenly go offline when a surge of traffic hits it. Could be a number of reasons or its just down while they update the website saves it getting spammed. Also he thinks he is big adviser on here  Grin Grin

Ohh, resseller showed up. how nice. Did you try fix your feedback by giving yoursleve more trust from other account?
And your ass licking pm about your useless coupons-save it for some one like this newbie above.

Looks like its down Sad

Web site is down for maintenance, please wait ...

Bitmain is onto it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1027
Hmmm, hope this is not "Let the mining company DDoS wars begin"....

Site now returns a page stating it is down for maintenance.
legendary
Looks like its down Sad

Yeah i'm your wallet. And no, i dont know how website works. Can you take me through it?
So u know how website works but you dont understand why do i care? I dont care, but after making lots of orders i noticed few things with selling this overpriced kit, and i thought maybe will pass that to people. Please help bitmain clear his farm from old gear. As newbie you have full right to do mistakes without checking facts.
Good luck with your s1 when it will arrive which is probably around 9 days.
And no you will not get your s1 sooner, as site was clear when they will send units.

Good job

Activity: 532
Merit: 269
Looks like its down Sad

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I have the btc for a few more. I have 2x .05 coupons.  so when it is up I will get 2 more.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Looks like its down Sad

legendary
Looks like its down Sad

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Looks like its down Sad

Website down?

seems so. s1 in basket, goto checkout, now unable to load site!

DAM YOU BITMAIN! STOP THIS TOMFOOLERY!

Edit: "Shipment starting from May 4th" so S1 purchased now wont be received until the 6th or 7th earliest.

legendary
Website down?

maybe I can't get to it yet.  will try a few tricks.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Nice deal if only I had free electricity.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
New price: 0.55BTC (0.5BTC after coupon )

Shocked

BUY or HODL!!!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
I have a bunch of 0.05 S1 coupons it doesn't look like I'm going to use. Not sure how those work, are they transferrable?

Not without giving your account away or getting someone to trust you to purchase on their behalf.
legendary
glad I waited
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: