Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 64. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

This is Antminer topic you idiot.

Drop here your btc address i'll send you a few for some private lessons at school.

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
particularly for anyone who pays <$0.15/kwh and has the extra space and power.  (Believing that the future price of BTC will rise also makes the calculations look a bit better).
How expensive is power for you guys o.O i am at $0,07/kwh on a commercial plan and feel that is high.

.06/kwh here and thats residential (atleast for winter cost summer is .10 i believe).

you should figure a way to host some units. I using 15 cents for winter and 18 cents for summer.  I need a fiat jump in price to keep mining .

even a spoon doodle  sp10 at 700 watts for 1000th  won't profit for long with my power cost.
Got quoted $0,1/kwh for power and 200$ a month for the cage as a "friends price" from a colocation provider, so 50x S1 at stock would be $32,8 per unit to host a month.
Electricity/cooling is fairly cheap here in the cold north with a average of 4-6c almost 8months a year.

But for me i dont have enough hardware to need colocation.

A friend of mine can provide  a free power setup for 2 of them.
igorr is a TROLL, don't trust him....

I just did a screen shot that shows a profit in btc if diff is 18% and power cost  9 cents

so he is not correct about btc roi for some users.

He is always trolling with this sh... Just check his posts.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
particularly for anyone who pays <$0.15/kwh and has the extra space and power.  (Believing that the future price of BTC will rise also makes the calculations look a bit better).
How expensive is power for you guys o.O i am at $0,07/kwh on a commercial plan and feel that is high.

.06/kwh here and thats residential (atleast for winter cost summer is .10 i believe).

you should figure a way to host some units. I using 15 cents for winter and 18 cents for summer.  I need a fiat jump in price to keep mining .

even a spoon doodle  sp10 at 700 watts for 1000th  won't profit for long with my power cost.
Got quoted $0,1/kwh for power and 200$ a month for the cage as a "friends price" from a colocation provider, so 50x S1 at stock would be $32,8 per unit to host a month.
Electricity/cooling is fairly cheap here in the cold north with a average of 4-6c almost 8months a year.

But for me i dont have enough hardware to need colocation.
legendary

I just did a screen shot that shows a profit in btc if diff is 18% and power cost  9 cents

so he is not correct about btc roi for some users.

I am not going into the world of these undervalued and under clocked which makes them even a bit better.

If you are like me and have the psu's these are a good buy for .63 btc

If you need a lot of the other gear to setup   i.e.:  a psu , a gigabyte switch , cables etc not so good.
legendary
.63 BTC for a miner? Will that ROI now? What do you guys think of the price drop? Any more drops for a while or no?

NO,
Check,
View Screen Capture

this roi's in btc. if the diff rate is 18% and you have low power cost.

You try to calculate  Cheesy

http://dustcoin.com/
[/quote]

sure here:

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
.63 BTC for a miner? Will that ROI now? What do you guys think of the price drop? Any more drops for a while or no?

They dropped the price so (low) because people didnt want to buy s1 anyomore.
If people would stop buying again for couple of days s1 would drop to level around 0.5btc or even lower.

Than they got business again.
Just be aware that miners which was delivered to me wasnt freshest one.
Overclocked and dusted.
Not only me had this problem.
Activity: 17
Well, crap, if I had just waited one more day for the price drop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

NO,
Check,
View Screen Capture

[/quote]

You try to calculate  Cheesy

http://dustcoin.com/
legendary

NO,
Check,
View Screen Capture
[/quote]

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Man right when I was considering buying one Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

NO,
Check,
View Screen Capture
[/quote]
Activity: 574
New price for AntMiner S1: 0.818 0.63 btc each one, shipping cost included.

whoever has bought S1 recently will get coupons, which are expected to reach user accounts on Apr 25th and Apr 26th.

Happy Mining  Wink

I've got to take some credit for this after asking for a 'step change'.

4 more ordered - thanks bitmain Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Whoa big drop.. hum.. tempted to get more..  humzz
legendary
i am advertising S1 units localy running at 140gh/s 165watt at 750$ including psu and getting some bites.
Got less interest when i advertised them at 180 or 200 with the high watt usage.

Well that is not really honest of you, as the specs of the BM1380 chip does not really support your Gh/W claim!
I have one of my S1 running 0.86V @250Mhz and it draws 164W at the wall. So I really would like you to show me how to get it to 140Gh/s without using more power!!!

okay and at your settings of 250mhz and pulling 164 watts at the wall what is the hash? 128gh? 135gh? also what is the psu? as a really good plat psu saves 5%

and my 2 orders now marked paid. 

Sry, yes: 128Gh and the PSU: http://www.xfxforce.com/en-us/products/xtr-series-full-modular/xtr-series-650w-psu-p1-650b-befx

okay I know that psu.  if you used this one

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371074

you would run a bit lower. maybe 128gh and 155 watts.

also s-1s vary I have 3 over clocked to 400freq and they all use a different amount of power and 2 hash at 204gh and one hashes at 195gh.
 the point is  maybe 140gh at 165 watts could be done. maybe not.

Activity: 47
Pages:
Jump to: