Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 85. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
So are they expected to become in stock again?

I have some coupons I want to sell.
Tell me more Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
So are they expected to become in stock again?

I have some coupons I want to sell.
Activity: 211
Order S1 1st April, arriving in a few hours! Grin

Yeah, right...April's Fool... Grin

I don't lie....no bull...already called UPS to confirm.

Package received. Uncheck yet.

setup and running 0.2-0.3% error.
Strangely DiffR# is zero.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Mine were more expensive for some reason. I received 16 miners in Thursday, 789.31 GBP charges to UPS courier, declared value 400 USD a piece.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Received my 6 miners today with overall customs 250gbp.
Psu didn't arrived yet but cables are done  and everything is ready to hash away.
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1027
ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!

They were arriving TODAY, guess not....

Not Bitmains fault but frustrating to see all those lonely PSUs on the shelf....

I have the same type of tracking, stuck in KY, was supposed to be delivered today but I think it will be Monday, loosing 3 days additional hashing, waiting on 2 units in NJ.

Unfortunately for you, tons of people out there, nothing related to Bitcoin, have had their stuff held in KY.

Simple Google search reveals this https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/General-Discussion/Shipment-stuck-in-customs/td-p/181978/page/10

Yea, UPS just updated their site: http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/about/news/service_updates/20110720_weather.html

Maybe tomorrow, maybe Monday, hopefully not later, but most likely not before the dif increase :/ Would have been nice to have a couple days...
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I have bought from Sushi but I would NOT buy from him again. Sushi has turned into a SCAMMER!

DO NOT BUY FROM SUSHI AT THIS TIME. DO NOT ORDER ONLINE AT SUSHI-REVIEW.COM AT THIS TIME.

James

Why? I just bought from him for the first time....

Read his last thread and decide for yourself.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448425.800
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!

Not Bitmains fault but frustrating to see all those lonely PSUs on the shelf....

I have the same type of tracking, stuck in KY, was supposed to be delivered today but I think it will be Monday, loosing 3 days additional hashing, waiting on 2 units in NJ.

Unfortunately for you, tons of people out there, nothing related to Bitcoin, have had their stuff held in KY.

Simple Google search reveals this https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/General-Discussion/Shipment-stuck-in-customs/td-p/181978/page/10
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!

Activity: 168
I have bought from Sushi but I would NOT buy from him again. Sushi has turned into a SCAMMER!

DO NOT BUY FROM SUSHI AT THIS TIME. DO NOT ORDER ONLINE AT SUSHI-REVIEW.COM AT THIS TIME.

James

Why? I just bought from him for the first time....
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I'm getting 2 Antminers today as well, really curios to see what will the customs fee be like (im based in UK).

Any more than £70 each you've been stung  Wink

£88 in total for both, acceptable Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Hi, mine arrived today but is Antminer Rev 1.5 2013/12/16 I hoped it was Rev 1.6 2014/1/4 . Now I am waiting the power supply 12V 50A, ordered a few days ago, to test the unit.
What Antminer rev. are those delivered to you lately?

Thanks in advance W_M

Our last batches were a mix of 12/16 and 1/4
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
I received my antminer with one of the top cables missing.  Does anyone know the name, part number or where I can find one. 
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
Hi, mine arrived today but is Antminer Rev 1.5 2013/12/16 I hoped it was Rev 1.6 2014/1/4 . Now I am waiting the power supply 12V 50A, ordered a few days ago, to test the unit.
What Antminer rev. are those delivered to you lately?

Thanks in advance W_M
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I FINALLY get enough btc to buy another from bitmaintech and they're outa stock...

Sushi-review has them in stock for .956 btc...
Is it safe to buy it there?

are you in the USA?

I have 6  on hand and 1 on the way .  I have a decent psu maybe I could do a psu + s-1 deal with you.  I am in Howell, NJ 07731. PM if you have an interest.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
I'm getting 2 Antminers today as well, really curios to see what will the customs fee be like (im based in UK).

Any more than £70 each you've been stung  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1027
ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

James
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
I FINALLY get enough btc to buy another from bitmaintech and they're outa stock...

Be very wary, I've ordered from Sushi before, but I hear his service and communication has gone downhill.

At least that's how it looks from his Thread pages.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: