Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 89. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
are the antminers sold out now? will there be new stock? it says sold out on the bitmain site...

please dont tell me there are going to be no more ants for sale. these are the only ones with normal pricing atm. he must be selling boatloads of them.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hobby Miner
Edit: just received a notification from UPS: transit delayed due to bad weather. Wow Cry
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Out of the 11 I've bought over the last month, one had a bad controller, and one was used with some dust on it.  The used one runs like a champ so I have no complaints there.  It took about a week to get a replacement of the controller, and I was really worried because they had terrible communication, but I was able to RMA it and they even sent some swag.  Seems shipping times are back to normal and the payment processing is working fine now.

I always overclock to 375, but you're looking at 50W extra for 10-15 more Gh/s, which might not be worth it if you're electricity is expensive.

Overclocked to 375, your warranty is void? yes?

Yup. Any overclocking and your warranty is void.
The warranty isnt worth shit to begin with after RMA costs and time lost mining. Just OC them!

^^this comment is spot on^^If its dead than yeah, no choice. But s1 is reliable as hell so there should be no problem with overclocking.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Out of the 11 I've bought over the last month, one had a bad controller, and one was used with some dust on it.  The used one runs like a champ so I have no complaints there.  It took about a week to get a replacement of the controller, and I was really worried because they had terrible communication, but I was able to RMA it and they even sent some swag.  Seems shipping times are back to normal and the payment processing is working fine now.

I always overclock to 375, but you're looking at 50W extra for 10-15 more Gh/s, which might not be worth it if you're electricity is expensive.

The warranty isnt worth shit to begin with after RMA costs and time lost mining. Just OC them!
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
The order was created on March 31, 9.00 GMT+1 (Netherlands), so if you ordered before that time..

But it happened before that UPS was at my door eventhough I did not received any shipment notification, so maybe you'll be suprised today or tomorrow haha  Cheesy

Same here. Then it was delayed due bad weather, now ups is messing it up in germany..
Activity: 211

My 2 S1's were brand new, and work fine.  As the electricity price here depends on the time of day, I sometimes under-clock them to 325, to save some 'juice'.
The last one came by UPS, before I saw the tracking info (after receiving it I checked the web site again, and there it was...Smiley

Cheers

How much electricity per watt is considered marginal cause to mine?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

My 2 S1's were brand new, and work fine.  As the electricity price here depends on the time of day, I sometimes under-clock them to 325, to save some 'juice'.
The last one came by UPS, before I saw the tracking info (after receiving it I checked the web site again, and there it was...Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 182
If you go to your account when logged in there is a section above orders called Coupons. Click t and if you have any they are show there. You get them from Bitmain for being a regular customer or if there is any problems they are given like compensation for delays or late orders etc.
And how do you guys get coupons from Bitmain?
Hobby Miner
The order was created on March 31, 9.00 GMT+1 (Netherlands), so if you ordered before that time..

But it happened before that UPS was at my door eventhough I did not received any shipment notification, so maybe you'll be suprised today or tomorrow haha  Cheesy
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
My first two miners were brand new, the third miner was used before... Had to clean up the fan and the heatsinks because of dust Sad Seems Bitmain is sending out the miners they have been using themselves.

Edit: just received the package tracking number from DHL, expecting delivery on April 4 (The Netherlands).

Did you order recently? I've bought 2 Antminers 2 days ago, still waiting for a tracking number.
Hobby Miner
My first two miners were brand new, the third miner was used before... Had to clean up the fan and the heatsinks because of dust Sad Seems Bitmain is sending out the miners they have been using themselves.

Edit: just received the package tracking number from DHL, expecting delivery on April 4 (The Netherlands).
Activity: 216

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer

Activity: 447
Just checking, any latest delivery of antminers receivers.....are the S1 new ones or used?
Do you guys overclock or keep as stock for the 3 months warranty?
I would like to hear from others about this also.  I want to order more S1's but on my last order of three miners several weeks back, two were brand new and the third was a Dec built miner that was obviously used (lots of fan blown dust on the boards along with thermal paste melting down the side embedded with dust) for a few months before it was packaged and sent to me.  It also has a bad temp sensor on it that shows the miner running at 170C.  Bitmain support says that it is not used and that it is fine to mine with.  They have not responded to any other attempts for me to sort the temp problem out.
Just checking, any latest delivery of antminers receivers.....are the S1 new ones or used?
Do you guys overclock or keep as stock for the 3 months warranty?
ZiG
Activity: 406
I was wondering if there is a software out there that would allow me to check 6 Antminer's Status' simultaneously instead of loging in to individual ip address, perhaps I could enter all ip address' and passwords and then the software would show all 6 antminer's statuses?

any help would be appreciated.

I am using this...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multiminer-any-miner-any-where-on-any-device-free-open-source-cross-platform-248173

Has a remote part for my smartphone...What else could we need... Wink
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
I was wondering if there is a software out there that would allow me to check 6 Antminer's Status' simultaneously instead of loging in to individual ip address, perhaps I could enter all ip address' and passwords and then the software would show all 6 antminer's statuses?

I've been thinking about trying CGWatcher,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cgwatcher-140-a-guimonitor-for-cgminer-bfgminer-to-help-minimize-downtime-159267

This might help, as well:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--412322
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

I've been thinking about trying CGWatcher,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cgwatcher-140-a-guimonitor-for-cgminer-bfgminer-to-help-minimize-downtime-159267
Pages:
Jump to: