Author

Topic: ANTMINER S2 Discussion and Support Thread - page 110. (Read 355730 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Here announce BITMAIN's official distributors for oversea market (outside of China):
talk ID                                       email box
sushi                                         [email protected]
topminingcontracts                    [email protected]
yxt                                            [email protected]
Coupons and warranty validity are on the basis of purchase records, please choose reliable channels to purchase.

That was so sweet...so called ressellers are now.....hey @minerstore, where you are?  How about now?

Pallet a day of s1! Hahahhaaa

I knew this is just scam..
Thanks bitmain- and for others user, please do research before trusting anyone.

About sushi and YXT i know i can trust them as i bought from sushi in the past and from YXT. Juan  just been around for long and other people reported abut buying from him and there was never negativity.

MINERSTORE-Maybe not scam but definatelly smells fishy and dishonest.

Feedback left-once all allegation will clear i will revise that.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Here announce BITMAIN's official distributors for oversea market (outside of China):
talk ID                                       email box
sushi                                         [email protected]
topminingcontracts                    [email protected]
yxt                                            [email protected]
Coupons and warranty validity are on the basis of purchase records, please choose reliable channels to purchase.
GUESS WHO'S NOT on THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
so my S2 B3 stopped mining for 39 minutes... no beeping, i only knew because i got the idle miner notification from BTCGuild.

on inspection the miner was displaying IP 192.168. at 0GH and 0°C

power off for 60 secs, back on and all is ok for last 5-10 minutes..

kinda weird

sometimes one of mine do the same but shows 99 or 255C.

what a hot miner.... Smiley
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
talk ID                                       email box
sushi                                         [email protected]
topminingcontracts                    [email protected]
yxt                                            [email protected]
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
I still have coupons 400 USD each for Antminer S2 is someone is interested. Please PM.
I set up thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-bitmain-hardware-new-1-ths-for-1989-usd-180-ghs-for-0418-btc-511833

Regards
Lenny

I, too have, five coupons for S2 for $400 USD off each.

I'm not sure why I even got these, I've never even purchased a single S2. And, I don't intend to.

Just curious how I ended-up with these...
Anyone who has ever purchased an S1 or S2 got a coupon for each unit purchased.
Activity: 532
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
I really wish that when Bitmain updates their website, that they include an "Authorized Resellers" list with links, etc.

It just makes it easier to sort out the legit versus illegit.

So, how about it, Mr. Bitman!

I hope you were simply being sarcastic with the "Mr. Bitmain" comment.  Juan has been a trusted reseller to many.  Take it easy on him.

Thanks
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I still have coupons 400 USD each for Antminer S2 is someone is interested. Please PM.
I set up thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-bitmain-hardware-new-1-ths-for-1989-usd-180-ghs-for-0418-btc-511833

Regards
Lenny

I, too have, five coupons for S2 for $400 USD off each.

I'm not sure why I even got these, I've never even purchased a single S2. And, I don't intend to.

Just curious how I ended-up with these...
I really wish that when Bitmain updates their website, that they include an "Authorized Resellers" list with links, etc.

I hope you were simply being sarcastic with the "Mr. Bitmain" comment.  Juan has been a trusted reseller to many.  Take it easy on him.

Not being sarcastic, nor was this message intended for Juan. 

I'm just speaking about others that I've seen here and elsewhere that 'claim' as 'Bitmain authorized dealers'

And, for the record I know Juan (Top Mining) and Minersource (Bobsage) are trusted here and have credibility.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM

Regards
Lenny
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

I literally think he/she was addressing the company themselves.  Common verbiage in some countries.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Minersource or minerstore wtf

MinerStore is the company I was talking about sorry.

MinerSource is a well know web store of mining equipment and distributors of different companies as Black Arrow and others.
Activity: 574
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Minersource or minerstore wtf
Hi Everyone,

We have been working with Bitmain to get a web store set up for customers to purchase their products with cred/debit card and have products shipped from Denver, CO. Check us out, we opened for business today! www.minerstore.com. We have the S2 in stock, ships ASAP from Denver. We also allow picking up in person, and you can pay in person too!

Are the coupon codes you accept bitmains coupon codes? Otherwise it seems like a $740 (inc delivery) penalty to purchase through you. ??

Sorry we missed your comment. We are working to accept discounts on the S2 units for a limited time. In the mean time, you are correct, it would be less expensive to purchase direct from bitmain.

Just to say minerstore.com / Your Miner Store IS NOT an authorized reseller or Bitmain Tech Ltd.

Hi, nice to meet you on here.

If we were not authorized, then how do we have access to S2's before you do? Ours ship out today, not the 8th. Weird right, and you guys are supposedly a distributor?

It all makes sense now, you guys must be sellers of the miners too and are just a little threatened that we offer better service, products and shipping. Not to mention, we have more cost effective hosting.

We are official distributor of Bitmain Tech Ltd and the worldwide largest distributor I have nothing to say about your business you can sell as many Antminers or other mining equipment as you wish for us is ok I respect that I only said and I will say it again your company is not an oficial distributor or reseller of Bitmain Tech Ltd your company is not connected with them in any way.

If I am wrong, Bitmain is the owner of this thread and can say "Juan is Wrong"

There are several distributors and resellers of Bitmain but Minerstore is not one of them.

Regards

Juan Garavaglia
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

Yes, minerstore.com was purchase 2 weeks ago by Bitmain, and then loaned to us to put up a website dedicated for selling ASIC hardware that can be purchased with credit card. So how do we have access to a pallet of miners per day already? It's because we have sold on a few other websites that I own, and Amazon.com. Not sure if you knew this, but there are other ways to sell items other than through just 1 website.....

This just made me so laugh.
Other websites which you own? And BITMAIN have to purchase and setup yours? So you saying domain, shop everything is given to you by bitmain?

Please name few sites which you own. I will be more than happy to show you mister you talking bullshit.
Amazon? Please post your account so i can verify that.

You cannot start your own thread because as you mention "vanished" in thin air of BTCtalk, but you calling yourselve owner of few sites and pallets of units sold already?

Please post TX or wallet to prove you really did purchase any amount of miners.

Why you avoiding this?
Maybe you will tell me now bitmain sending you pallets of goods and not taking anything for it?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
My batch two S2 started frequently powering off a couple of days ago. I replaced the crap Enermax with a Corsair AX1200i that I had running 3 Singles. So far it's been running great. I also got my FrankenJup up to 2.8THs with a little extra work. I'm now enjoying a cocktail in the hot tub. It's been a good day for a change.  Cool

if you have 1200W try overclocking - you can proabbly get another 50-100GH without any cooling modifications

Not interested in OCing anything now. It's too hot in the house and I don't want to add more heat. 94f and sunny. Summer's here.  Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Hi Everyone,

We have been working with Bitmain to get a web store set up for customers to purchase their products with cred/debit card and have products shipped from Denver, CO. Check us out, we opened for business today! www.minerstore.com. We have the S2 in stock, ships ASAP from Denver. We also allow picking up in person, and you can pay in person too!

Are the coupon codes you accept bitmains coupon codes? Otherwise it seems like a $740 (inc delivery) penalty to purchase through you. ??

Sorry we missed your comment. We are working to accept discounts on the S2 units for a limited time. In the mean time, you are correct, it would be less expensive to purchase direct from bitmain.

Just to say minerstore.com / Your Miner Store IS NOT an authorized reseller or Bitmain Tech Ltd.

If we were not authorized, then how do we have access to S2's before you do? Ours ship out today, not the 8th. Weird right, and you guys are supposedly a distributor?

It all makes sense now, you guys must be sellers of the miners too and are just a little threatened that we offer better service, products and shipping. Not to mention, we have more cost effective hosting.

Take it outside, gentlemen.  Minerstore, you should create a new thread for your sales.

Thanks, we did set up a thread yesterday for us but then it disappeared. First time for us on these forums... Will try again

The thread didn't disappear. A mod moved it to the appropriate subforum.
Activity: 14
Hi Everyone,

Take it outside, gentlemen.  Minerstore, you should create a new thread for your sales.

Thanks, we did set up a thread yesterday for us but then it disappeared. First time for us on these forums... Will try again
Jump to: