Author

Topic: ANTMINER S2 Discussion and Support Thread - page 114. (Read 355730 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well, finally picked up one of these in the May 8th batch. The $400 coupon sold me on it... Good price @ $2199

I am actually tempted to order few of these miners now...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I cant resist, I will buy 2 , NOW!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Well, finally picked up one of these in the May 8th batch. The $400 coupon sold me on it... Good price @ $2199

Sorry not that good price.
Small delay with no orders and another $500 would go down.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Like he told someone else to do-  "If your not having fun mining Bitcoin, go ride a bike! It's FREE."

^^^you have to respect that!^^^ great comment.
Activity: 674
bitmain pls be reasonable with your prices

No need to jew us man, bitcoin is the working mans currency
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
Anybody who reads the last 8 out of 10 comments left by you on this thread will see that you have an awfully hateful way of expressing yourself and your view of Bitmain. It looks like what it looks like too me!

I am actually a very pleasant person but when i send someone $4000 in good faith that I will be reciving a product that they are claiming to work, and it comes to me as a pile of crap, im not gonna stand there and say "ok, im a nice guy i guess ill just eat it" no...im  gonna blast you and your company for false advertising and pre-mining, and horrible support if thats the way you are going to treat me as a paying customer....customer being the key work here...I didnt get anything for free...did you? do you work for bitmain?...are you actually bitmain under one of his other fake accounts on here?Huh
legendary
Like he told someone else to do-  "If your not having fun mining Bitcoin, go ride a bike! It's FREE."

Oh, I love mining I have a great time and lots of fun doing it when I am not gettig a broken piece of shit from someone I paid $4000 to.

Are you having fun trying to be a dick? cause that what it sounds like to me....do you even own an S2? Did it come in one piece for you?
legendary
Anybody who reads the last 8 out of 10 comments left by you on this thread will see that you have an awfully hateful way of expressing yourself and your view of Bitmain. It looks like what it looks like too me!

I think not.
$4000 is not a small sum of money.

exactly..thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Like he told someone else to do-  "If your not having fun mining Bitcoin, go ride a bike! It's FREE."
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I think not.
$4000 is not a small sum of money.
legendary
legendary
sorry not a troll, just an extermely unsatisfied customer..,.and the shady replies i recived from bitmain made me sick to my stomach and almost threw up.  I spent almost $4000 on their batch 1 junk, and I have never dealt with a company like this who treats their customers like shit while selling them defective priducts.

So agian, not a troll, just spreading the word about the shit they are pawning...why are you a fan? did your miner come to you undamaged and working perfectly, cause i know mine didnt, it came in pieces all messed up, and they expected me to figure out how to fix and re-engineer their broken piece of shit....and they dont really care about their custimers or they would have resolved my issue a week ago, instead i have a beatifull pile of crap sitting on my shelf..

and BFL? fu%$k them too they never delivered any products to me...i am just pissed as hell at the stupidity of bitmain.

go call someone else a troll idiot.

legendary
I guess I have to scroll through 115 pages to find out how to change password on S2.

no problem, just call bitmain im sure he will be more than happy to help you..oh wait scratch that...if he knew how to help you it wouldnt have come all fuc!%$ed up in the first place...good job bitmain...keep up the good work, im sure you will  sell a lot more of these pieces of crap to people and expect them to figure out out re-engineer your piece of shit.

I say dont spend another dime on his useless crap until he compensates everyone for their losses, and not by giving them a measly $400 S2 store credit so you can buy another door stopper.

I say BOYCOTT!!!!!!!!!! the "man"  that might get his attention, and keep his monkey's in line, and quality test his product before selling it to you after he mined with it for a month before wrapping it up and stomping on the box before sending it to you.

why do you think each batch drops $500 a week or so, beacause when he is done mining with them and the difficulty rises he sells them a little cheaper tricking you into thinking you are getting a good deal when you will NEVER ROI on those used pieces of shit, if they come to you in one piece and actually turn on.

hey bitmain, why not send each of your S2 customers 6 S1's as compensation for this?  those seem to work well.

but i wouldnt hold my breath as he is a greedy bastard, and is only looking out to screw you at this point....go ahead and RMA the unit so you can be out 2 weeks worth of mining while his engineers diagnose what is wrong with your unit and maybe give you what he thinks may be a "fair" compensation for it.....ha! what a joke.

you had a good reputation and business...i dont think so anymore...JUST SAY NO!  he will get the message when no money comes into his wallet.

what a jerk.

Who are you trolling for  BFL?
legendary
I guess I have to scroll through 115 pages to find out how to change password on S2.

no problem, just call bitmain im sure he will be more than happy to help you..oh wait scratch that...if he knew how to help you it wouldnt have come all fuc!%$ed up in the first place...good job bitmain...keep up the good work, im sure you will  sell a lot more of these pieces of crap to people and expect them to figure out out re-engineer your piece of shit.

I say dont spend another dime on his useless crap until he compensates everyone for their losses, and not by giving them a measly $400 S2 store credit so you can buy another door stopper.

I say BOYCOTT!!!!!!!!!! the "man"  that might get his attention, and keep his monkey's in line, and quality test his product before selling it to you after he mined with it for a month before wrapping it up and stomping on the box before sending it to you.

why do you think each batch drops $500 a week or so, beacause when he is done mining with them and the difficulty rises he sells them a little cheaper tricking you into thinking you are getting a good deal when you will NEVER ROI on those used pieces of shit, if they come to you in one piece and actually turn on.

hey bitmain, why not send each of your S2 customers 6 S1's as compensation for this?  those seem to work well.

but i wouldnt hold my breath as he is a greedy bastard, and is only looking out to screw you at this point....go ahead and RMA the unit so you can be out 2 weeks worth of mining while his engineers diagnose what is wrong with your unit and maybe give you what he thinks may be a "fair" compensation for it.....ha! what a joke.

you had a good reputation and business...i dont think so anymore...JUST SAY NO!  he will get the message when no money comes into his wallet.

what a jerk.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
So, I fixed the problem. After dicking around with trying to pull cards out to see if one was bad, I eventually just pulled the SD card and returned it to stock, then set it up again.

I really with they hadn't been so cheap and had put the eMMC on the board so there wouldn't be SD issues.
Activity: 532
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
We have a nice offer to everyone that need space for extra miners.

Antminer S2 + 1 Year of Hosting @ u$s 3249.-

Only 100 slots available.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-antminer-s2-hosting-for-1-year-us-3199-1-bitmain-distributor-592511

ZiG
Activity: 406

Tough job, buddy,... Wink

Good luck...

EDIT ...: I don't own S2...only S1's...otherwise would try to help you...
Activity: 308
Double your Personal Bitcoin Funds.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
We started with the Bitmain Antminer S2 hosting service @ $1050 per year, if anyone is interested contact US.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-antminer-s2-hosting-for-1-year-us-1050-1-bitmain-distributor-591941

Juan

A year? What hardware BTC miner remains viable for a year?

The S2 might last quite some time, assuming in a few months it could lower to 800GH and achieve ~0.8W/GH to remain competitive. low electricity costs and a rise in BTC value would help
Jump to: