Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S2 Discussion and Support Thread - page 9. (Read 355604 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
November 10, 2014, 05:50:02 PM
The image file and the free software to write the image to the MicroSD card is located at https://bitmaintech.com/support.htm?pid=00720140413044945482bs4xshkh072D

The software to write directly to the MicroSD card is

https://bitmaintech.com/files/download/SD-partition-tool.zip

What is recommended volume of the SD card to use with S2?

4GB plus
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
November 10, 2014, 10:43:12 AM
Are you still looking to sell these?
Yep, sent you a PM--was AFK on Sunday.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
November 10, 2014, 07:38:43 AM
Hey guys and gals!  I'm replacing my S2 with AM gear next week, and so I have 10 good S2 cards available for sale to anyone who needs a spare.  I've got three that don't have working temp sensors and seven that do.  All boards hash at full speed, and none of the cards have been overclocked.

I'm going to be using the S2 case to create a FrankenPrisma, so I only have the cards available.  I suppose the controller board is available too, although I had problems with this unit so there may be issues with the controller or the backplane.  Let me know if you want any of those pieces and you can pay me after you verify they work!

I'm holding onto the PSU because I'm crazy.

tl;dr: if you need a spare S2 hashing card, I have ten available that are known to be in good working order! Drop me a PM and we'll work out a price!

Cheers.

You got mail  Wink

Are you still looking to sell these?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
November 10, 2014, 01:22:50 AM
The image file and the free software to write the image to the MicroSD card is located at https://bitmaintech.com/support.htm?pid=00720140413044945482bs4xshkh072D

The software to write directly to the MicroSD card is

https://bitmaintech.com/files/download/SD-partition-tool.zip

What is recommended volume of the SD card to use with S2?
November 09, 2014, 05:15:30 PM
gl with those Prisma's...you are going to need it  Tongue

I know some people have been having problems, but mine have been ticking away since I fired them up.  They sit in a DC, though, so maybe the 220 and < 64 degrees keeps things sane.  Who knows.  I'm sure I'll break something trying to cram them into the S2 case.

In reality, I should probably just build a rack-mountable solution myself, but using the S2 case sounds ... fun?

I created a franken S1 rig using my old Avalon Gen 1 case!
Awesome!  You have pics?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
November 09, 2014, 04:41:35 PM

I know some people have been having problems, but mine have been ticking away since I fired them up.  They sit in a DC, though, so maybe the 220 and < 64 degrees keeps things sane.  Who knows.  I'm sure I'll break something trying to cram them into the S2 case.

In reality, I should probably just build a rack-mountable solution myself, but using the S2 case sounds ... fun?

I created a franken S1 rig using my old Avalon Gen 1 case!
November 09, 2014, 03:23:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
November 09, 2014, 02:53:06 PM
Hey guys and gals!  I'm replacing my S2 with AM gear next week, and so I have 10 good S2 cards available for sale to anyone who needs a spare.  I've got three that don't have working temp sensors and seven that do.  All boards hash at full speed, and none of the cards have been overclocked.

I'm going to be using the S2 case to create a FrankenPrisma, so I only have the cards available.  I suppose the controller board is available too, although I had problems with this unit so there may be issues with the controller or the backplane.  Let me know if you want any of those pieces and you can pay me after you verify they work!

tl;dr: if you need a spare S2 hashing card, I have ten available that are known to be in good working order! Drop me a PM and we'll work out a price!

Cheers.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
November 09, 2014, 01:24:01 PM

Cheers.

You got mail  Wink
legendary
November 09, 2014, 12:59:43 PM
Anyone having problem with the display? Its show 0GH and 0º.

They said they were testing it...  Undecided
November 08, 2014, 06:53:25 PM

Cheers.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
November 07, 2014, 01:17:35 PM
If it works at Nicehash, please let us know if there are any issues hashing there.

Im just testing in nicehash and i have a high reject:

5 minute rejected speed GH/s   193.2735 (23.08%)

Sad

Anyone having problem with the display? Its show 0GH and 0º.
November 06, 2014, 12:31:42 PM
If it works at Nicehash, please let us know if there are any issues hashing there.

Im just testing in nicehash and i have a high reject:

5 minute rejected speed GH/s   193.2735 (23.08%)

Sad
Activity: 89
November 06, 2014, 11:32:14 AM
Do I unzip the tar file first or just flash the gz image as is?

As is  Wink

Working good so far.  Very slight improvement.  Will changing the queue affect pools other than p2pool?
legendary
November 06, 2014, 05:02:34 AM
If no one could overclock S2 on new firmware, then... Why should we upgrade the firmware? Only because of security issues?..
ZiG
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 06, 2014, 02:01:57 AM

As is  Wink

Yeah...sure... Grin Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
November 05, 2014, 05:11:03 PM

As is  Wink
Activity: 89
November 05, 2014, 05:02:10 PM
legendary
November 05, 2014, 12:48:41 AM
But what about overclocking with this new FW?
November 04, 2014, 06:46:44 AM
just updated the new firmware. Thanks for the update. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: