Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 14. (Read 527670 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Hello guys. a question: I'm trying to buy a S7 miner on the Bitmain site, but when I try to apply the $100 coupon, this message shows up: "European company VAT or Federal EIN Number is required".  Huh

The shipping address is a freight company in Miami, Florida. Do I have to ask them their EIN number, or should I do something else?

Thanks for your help!

Oh, by the way, I still have 5 $100 S7 coupons available if anyone needs them. The coupons expire on May 11th.

That field for me was optional.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello guys. a question: I'm trying to buy a S7 miner on the Bitmain site, but when I try to apply the $100 coupon, this message shows up: "European company VAT or Federal EIN Number is required".  Huh

The shipping address is a freight company in Miami, Florida. Do I have to ask them their EIN number, or should I do something else?

Thanks for your help!

Oh, by the way, I still have 5 $100 S7 coupons available if anyone needs them. The coupons expire on May 11th.

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
22 coupons if anyone is interested.  No fee but any gratitude accepted.  Send me a PM with Bitmain ID.
can I have one coupon please , I appreciate it , thanks in advance my ID : [email protected]

I just donated you a coupon.  

Anyone else?  

I'm heading down to New Orleans [http://www.wsop.com/tourney/tourneydetails.asp?groupID=1211] for 12 days to play several WSOP Circuit tourneys (Texas No Limit Hold'em and Pot Limit Omaha).  I'm leaving on Wednesday, May 11.  So, if you need coupons, you need to speak now.

David

Hey good luck out there, and most important, have a lot of fun. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
If you look closely at the Batch 2 vs. the Batch 3, they are NOT the same - which is why one is a little lower as it's also a little lower hashrate.

I have always assumed that Batches 1,3,5 are the same with a 600MHz operating frequency & that Batches 2 & 4 are the same with a frequency of 575MHz. I had assumed this was just a selection to cope with the variances they had in the ASIC's at that point in time. Are you suggesting there is aslo a physical difference?

Rich
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
22 coupons if anyone is interested.  No fee but any gratitude accepted.  Send me a PM with Bitmain ID.
can I have one coupon please , I appreciate it , thanks in advance my ID : [email protected]

I just donated you a coupon.  

Anyone else?  

I'm heading down to New Orleans [http://www.wsop.com/tourney/tourneydetails.asp?groupID=1211] for 12 days to play several WSOP Circuit tourneys (Texas No Limit Hold'em and Pot Limit Omaha).  I'm leaving on Wednesday, May 11.  So, if you need coupons, you need to speak now.

David
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
If you look closely at the Batch 2 vs. the Batch 3, they are NOT the same - which is why one is a little lower as it's also a little lower hashrate.
They tend to adjust prices for a lot of factors, right now it seems they're actually paying a LITTLE attention to those of us that are NOT buying S7s due to RoI concerns.
 They sell the miner seperate from the power supply because quite a few of us don't WANT to be stuck with a 220-only power supply (pretty sad design IMO, there is no sensible reason why they couldn't have designed the PS to handle 100-240 like MOST modern power supplies in the 1600 watt and under range), or prefer other power supplies WITH A BETTER TRACK RECORD OF RELIABILITY or lower cost than theirs (based on what I've read about that APW1600 thing, I have ZERO interest in it).
Activity: 1
22 coupons if anyone is interested.  No fee but any gratitude accepted.  Send me a PM with Bitmain ID.
Activity: 26
22 coupons if anyone is interested.  No fee but any gratitude accepted.  Send me a PM with Bitmain ID.
Activity: 490
Merit: 270
Reverse Engineer
I have had kidney sand  bad ,but nothing like a stone.

Drink lots of

Hi phill, i am very sorry to hear that, but we have some natural healing waters for kidney sand from "Uludag Mountain" in my country. i want to send you but i cant. because this is semi-chemical organic acid water (but its drain from mountain, pure natural). air shipping dont accept any kind of liquids.  if you can come to Turkey - Bursa City, you can find "Saadet" village. water is totally free from faucet. dont remember this water not for drink a lot. you must to drink 10-15ml per day. taste like a lemon. it is a powerful Ca or mineral sand-rock melter without gas produce.
Note: this is not a medical advisory - this is only alternate or solutions for incurable
i hope to heal fast my friend...
regards
Cyper
Activity: 2
2 S7 coupons available if someone can use them.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
I have free electricity. Who can tell me how much time for payback? I was afraid it fails, and the problem corrected.

okay at:

450 a coin 6% diff jumps  you get back 361 usd before the ½ing
450 a coin 5% diff jumps  you get back 372 usd before the ½ing
450 a coin 4% diff jumps  you get back 384 usd before the ½ing
450 a coin 3% diff jumps  you get back 396 usd before the ½ing
450 a coin 2% diff jumps  you get back 409 usd before the ½ing

I won't predict anything past the ½ing

I used this

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator
Activity: 11
Hi guys! I have been lurking in the forum for quite a while but just recently registered.

I have 7 Ant Miner S7 coupons ($100 each) I will not be able to use before its expiration on May 11. Anyone interested in the coupons, send me a PM. Maximum 2 per username.

I'm not requesting any money for the coupons, but any donation in return would be very much appreciated  Grin
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I have free electricity. Who can tell me how much time for payback? I was afraid it fails, and the problem corrected.
legendary
@ generalt

I know I complained about it a lot. as many batch 1 people got bad gear.

how are you doing with the msi- gpus?

Sent you a PM

got thanks for the reply.
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
@ generalt

Sent you a PM
legendary
I am also playing around with a few eth rigs.

I'm also interested but I feel it's too late to get into it. Maybe with the next gen graphic card.

I bought two more S7, I could have bought an ETH rig   Roll Eyes

I'm lucky enough to have a great hosting price so let's hope they bring some money home !

I had working rigs that can do 2 cards each. 

so for 0 cost I ran 1 with 1 card  as I had only 1 card.

so once I saw it worked I added some cards.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

I'm also interested but I feel it's too late to get into it. Maybe with the next gen graphic card.

I bought two more S7, I could have bought an ETH rig   Roll Eyes

I'm lucky enough to have a great hosting price so let's hope they bring some money home !

legendary
Never understood why they took so long to fix it.

S-7 batch 1 and batch 2 were the only ones I kept of all 17-19 I purchased.
 I made very little money with them and very little money with the avalon 6's.

But I did get lucky  here and there so while I am not really ahead much I am ahead.  The solar array is a good deal for buysolar and a good deal for me.

with the partnership me on the the mining end and him on the power end.   The avalon6's can mine all the way into the fall with no issues. need some sun been really cloudy here for a week.

I will wait for new sha 256 gear or the ½ ing  before I expand the solar array.

@ generalt

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
Glad to hear you got your compensation Phil.  I just hope that they are fair to all their customers that are owed compensation.
Pages:
Jump to: