Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 265. (Read 527809 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I now have a label!

Ups says it was created today!

With any luck I shoul see my machine by Thursday maybe Friday.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I know the options are still there, but has anyone who updated to the new firmware confirmed that overclocking still works?

Not sure if working tbh, getting 100 GH/s less on stock clock.
My overclocked 625mhz one was at 4,98~th/s, is now at 4,80, has only been running for 2 mins tho.

Great.  Undecided Give it some more time to stabilize, hopefully it's just variance..

I seriously hope bitmain hasn't started stealth removing functionality from the S7 like they have in the past with other miners.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I know the options are still there, but has anyone who updated to the new firmware confirmed that overclocking still works?

Not sure if working tbh, getting 100 GH/s less on stock clock.
My overclocked 625mhz one was at 4,98~th/s, is now at 4,80, has only been running for 2 mins tho.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Activity: 175
Merit: 101
cryptominer.ca
Just received an email and...

My Batch 2 order has been shipped Cheesy

Yay!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Did they start to send Batch 2 yet ?
looks like they are late with Batch 2 as well !
BM is not what they used to be anymore !
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
When mining with S7, be sure that you've connected the internet properly and the internet is working well, otherwise, the boards may get burnt easily Sad

Why not fix the problem ?

If you read the somewhat broken English a little closer in the full original post, not the partial quote, it's implied they did fix it with the new firmware, hence the recommendation to update..

Kind reminder:
When mining with S7, be sure that you've connected the internet properly and the internet is working well, otherwise, the boards may get burnt easily Sad

What!? Was this mentioned on the specs page?

Can you explain why you are shipping B3 before B2?

Though the info is probably true, he is not connected with Bitmain.

ISP fucks up -> loose miners/burn down house.. Seems legit..  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

Why not fix the problem ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Kind reminder:

I would not take this seriously. This message is not from Bitmain.
They would have used proper channels, and not post a poorly written post on a forum, with an unknown username, lol!

BITMAIN_YHQIN could actually be a bitmain account. I know it could look like a fake account due to the lack of posts - but unfortunately this accurately reflects the rate of customer support on this forum.

My B2 order - still not shipped either  Sad
legendary
Activity: 918

Kind reminder:

Though the info is probably true, he is not connected with Bitmain.

Kind reminder:

I would not take this seriously. This message is not from Bitmain.
They would have used proper channels, and not post a poorly written post on a forum, with an unknown username, lol!
cryptominer.ca

Kind reminder:
When you have time, please kindly upgrade your firmware with corresponding version in our website, it can do some help to avoid such issue.

https://bitmaintech.com/support.htm?pid=00720151023101739550pOBiK5sO06A0

Like the S5? I disconnected the PWM cable on my S5s to prevent any damage. Looks like I'll have to do that on my S7s too...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Kind reminder:
When you have time, please kindly upgrade your firmware with corresponding version in our website, it can do some help to avoid such issue.

https://bitmaintech.com/support.htm?pid=00720151023101739550pOBiK5sO06A0
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Ordered batch 2 September 29. They received the Wire on October 1.

Not shipped Sad

same here also batch 2 and 29.9.
not shipped.
cryptominer.ca
Ordered batch 2 September 29. They received the Wire on October 1.

Not shipped Sad
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
out of stock again?
legendary
Well the gear itself is pretty good . It has simple gui. It allows two or three to a controller.
My machine runs really well. The one I shipped to Europe runs well.
The lee hosts for me in China is running well .

So in general I like the equipment.
There is not a lot else to talk about .

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit
I am disappointed with the lack of respect shown to me in this case.

Really? Bitmain has generally shown a lack of respect to everyone. Why would you expect your experience to be different?

THIS...

Why do I expect respect from bitmaintech?

I guess I just a naive person.

But I did some nice legwork for free on the s-7 because they were good to me on the s-5.

They sent a free s-5 to me for review. So when my s-7's came from batch one I did a free thread to help show how quiet the s-7 can be made.

I also did a fix it thread showing how to fix the under hashing via soft reboot.

This was to be helpful to miners and to bitmaintech.
This was being respectful to both Miners and bitmaintech.

In turn for me respecting them and being honorable to them they have not done the same to me.

Such is life I will check my account and maybe I have a shipment.

No info on shipping oh well.

Now that is why "no good deed goes unpunished" and I know all about that!

Well maybe it ships on Monday or Tuesday or not

I have 2 Orders coming in tomorrow via UPS:  Ordered 9/29 and the other on 10/03   Both Batch 3
legendary
I am disappointed with the lack of respect shown to me in this case.

Really? Bitmain has generally shown a lack of respect to everyone. Why would you expect your experience to be different?

THIS...

Why do I expect respect from bitmaintech?

I guess I just a naive person.

But I did some nice legwork for free on the s-7 because they were good to me on the s-5.

They sent a free s-5 to me for review. So when my s-7's came from batch one I did a free thread to help show how quiet the s-7 can be made.

I also did a fix it thread showing how to fix the under hashing via soft reboot.

This was to be helpful to miners and to bitmaintech.
This was being respectful to both Miners and bitmaintech.

In turn for me respecting them and being honorable to them they have not done the same to me.

Such is life I will check my account and maybe I have a shipment.

No info on shipping oh well.

Now that is why "no good deed goes unpunished" and I know all about that!

Well maybe it ships on Monday or Tuesday or not
Jump to: