Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 306. (Read 527809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Dont forget that some of those (hopefully most, if not all) are probably powering the Hashnest S7 hosted mining power that customers bought and waited until 10/10 to activate as well.
Activity: 770
Merit: 523
As I have promised. I'll add more pictures as soon as I have a solid internet access. Bitmain is indeed very friendly and Thanks for their hospitality.

Visited #Bitmain at Shenzen. Seen a lot of S7s. Photos soon. http:/[Suspicious link removed]/3gJPaLhIfa
(https://twitter.com/CryptoStarIN/status/654265079236530176?s=09)

We would have paid you to kick them in the bollox for effing with our orders and the BS excuses.

Great feeling to see a thousand of OUR prepaid products sitting on their shelves earning money for them .
*SARCASM*

I was thinking the same thing. They should not have running product when we have been waiting 6 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
As I have promised. I'll add more pictures as soon as I have a solid internet access. Bitmain is indeed very friendly and Thanks for their hospitality.

Visited #Bitmain at Shenzen. Seen a lot of S7s. Photos soon. http://t.co/3gJPaLhIfa

We would have paid you to kick them in the bollox for effing with our orders and the BS excuses.

Great feeling to see a thousand of OUR prepaid products sitting on their shelves earning money for them .
*SARCASM*
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom

Visited #Bitmain at Shenzen. Seen a lot of S7s. Photos soon. http://t.co/3gJPaLhIfa
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Anyone guide me what is HW

HW I believe stands for "HARDWARE" in relation to hardware errors.
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
Some quick stats:

625MHz = 1220w DC (From PSU) 1300w AC (From WALL) 5015 gh/s 12.05v at hash board
650MHz = 1267w DC (From PSU) 1352w AC (From WALL) 5220 gh/s 12.05v at hash board

Next stop, 675MHz.  Shocked

Just curious what PSU are you using to power these?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
i will check my s-7 in the morning.

mine has been in house for three weeks.

i don't have anything on mine (B1 S7)-pre golden week shipping.

Mine does not have m 600 so the m600 is like a quality inspection pass

Well, that about confirms it. Now we just need someone with a default clock speed of 575 M to chime in.

Mine also got the 600M sticker! I decided to break warranty on one of my units, and ran a 625Mhz clock all night. The avg. result was worse than stock-clock, 4,7X TH/s.
The variable is this: When I overclocked, I configured the fan to run at 100%, this put the temp on the hashing boards at 30-35C. I actually believe this might be the reason for the poor results, they seem to thrive at higher temperatures.

I agree; higher temperatures give better performance.  ~62 C seems to be optimal with mine.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Isn't BW the same as LKETC who made a shitload of Dragon miners back in the day? They're not new although the 14nm thing could well be vaporware. The Dragon was based on a 28nm chip made by someone else so it's hard to believe how they suddenly have the ability to make a 14nm one.

Anyway, on topic, at approximately ~0.027 BTC per day our compensation after 3 days should be around $20 per S7.

I just read the article, although I know nothing about them outside of the article.

Yay, I have $180 so far that will likely be taxed in creative ways to reduce it further. \o/

Ufo

Is the .027 after electric cost that Bitmain is deducting? I know we rather have the miners in hand but I guess I am glad that we should at least get good miners and glad Bitmain has offered compensation for the delay upfront. It may have been nice if we were given the option to get a faster delivery with the 4.6+ miner than wait for the 4.8+ as it looks like some of the batch 2 may get theirs before us in batch 1.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Anyone guide me what is HW
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Well, that about confirms it. Now we just need someone with a default clock speed of 575 M to chime in.

Mine also got the 600M sticker! I decided to break warranty on one of my units, and ran a 625Mhz clock all night. The avg. result was worse than stock-clock, 4,7X TH/s.
The variable is this: When I overclocked, I configured the fan to run at 100%, this put the temp on the hashing boards at 30-35C. I actually believe this might be the reason for the poor results, they seem to thrive at higher temperatures.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi,

Does my S7 already shipped? Can I have the Tracking No. from DHL? Patiently waiting more than a month now.

Thanks,
Lezuric

---

It is in shipping process now, you will get notifocation in few days

Best Regards

BITMAIN

ugh!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
my batch two should do just that.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but a large number of people haven't received their B1 orders. The fact you did receive your order, happily mining away and postulating on your excitement of your B2 order while others receive no response from phone calls or emails from Bitmain on B1 orders is aggravating. Granted, I am in that group sitting on a $20k order with no communication or "concrete updates", so I apologize for pointing out my own frustration.

On a personal front, I apologize for being an antagonist in this thread and I am not singling you out by any means. I don't speak Chinese, so my only outlet is this farcking thread....

Ufo

edit:

I know there are likely tons of people that have received their orders and don't bother posting after they get their gear. I get that dynamic, I just wish I was in that group, so call it jealousy. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

my batch two should do just that.
legendary
Activity: 1596

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

legendary

Thanks for confirming my theory.

congrats, you seem to have a very fast machine, although when I tried 612 on mine it briefly went to 5000, but then slowly went down to 4915 over 12 hr and i decided not to bother. I have high ambient (28-30C) and at 612 boards were already at ~56C.

Yeah, seems like I definitely got a good one. Ambient is about 20c right now, so that helps a bunch. Running 675MHz now, averaging 5260. Not much gain over 650MHz, looks like I've hit the point of diminishing returns.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331

congrats, you seem to have a very fast machine, although when I tried 612 on mine it briefly went to 5000, but then slowly went down to 4915 over 12 hr and i decided not to bother. I have high ambient (28-30C) and at 612 boards were already at ~56C.
legendary

legendary
Cool, you must have one of the first public ones. I've got  feeling you won't have stickers.

Have I mentioned how much I like the S7 so far?

Some quick stats:

625MHz = 1220w DC (From PSU) 1300w AC (From WALL) 5015 gh/s 12.05v at hash board
650MHz = 1267w DC (From PSU) 1352w AC (From WALL) 5220 gh/s 12.05v at hash board

Next stop, 675MHz.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331

Jump to: