Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 388. (Read 527816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
Well done Bitmain for the new miner. Hopefully somebody will compete to lower your prices as i think this is selling for too much.

WELL we have competition now:)  Like i said you know they were dumping this year old tech on us as s7.. If Bitfury is at 16nm  Then Bitmain is aswell.. Dont be a fool and buy this machine unless you have free power.. The hashrate is going to explode or price will drop to where 16 nm is only thing profitable.. Again unless you have free power.

Good luck with your investments

http://www.coindesk.com/bitfury-completion-16nm-bitcoin-mining-asic/

Best Regards
d57heinz

bitfury is not going to expand the hashrate from 400ph to 1000ph.  but it sounds good.

I still say get yourself an s-7 asap not a shit ton of s-7's but a few of them if you can.

Time will tell if my guess is better then yours.

I dont mind be wrong from time to time.Smiley  But you def cant discredit this info.. It wont take much of a net diff increase or price to fall to screw anyone of any chance of roi on this miner that doesnt have free power. All im saying is Buyer Beware This is a hobby miner only.. If you just want to support the network its cheaper to run a node im sure..

Best Regards
d57heinz
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
I'm looking forward to Phil's review of the S7 unit and his tweaks to it. If BITMAIN is smart, they'll send him his ahead of time to get the review out in the wild. Until then I'll wait and see his feedback.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Well done Bitmain for the new miner. Hopefully somebody will compete to lower your prices as i think this is selling for too much.

WELL we have competition now:)  Like i said you know they were dumping this year old tech on us as s7.. If Bitfury is at 16nm  Then Bitmain is aswell.. Dont be a fool and buy this machine unless you have free power.. The hashrate is going to explode or price will drop to where 16 nm is only thing profitable.. Again unless you have free power.

Best Regards
d57heinz

bitfury is not going to expand the hashrate from 400ph to 1000ph.  but it sounds good.

I still say get yourself an s-7 asap not a shit ton of s-7's but a few of them if you can.

Time will tell if my guess is better then yours.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

Best Regards
d57heinz
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I am also looking for a S7 coupon before placing my order.

id: vortexz

If someone is kind enough to send me one coupon

Thank you !

later edit : I noticed that I already recived one for earlier

Thank you so much to whoever donated it to me !

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12298699

Coupon receiver ID not exist  Huh

elrippo
xingqiaoyin

I send 1 coupon to:

vortexz

[email protected]

valkir

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
It is now official. I have been given the go ahead from my wife to buy a total of 5 S7's along with 5 APW3-12-1600-B2 PSU's.

I had one coupon which I have used. I understand if people are sceptical about handing over coupons to new forum posters but I still would like to ask graciously if anyone is willing to donate to me, they can do so by sending it to user name Coinbeast.

I am a paranoid miner and only one of my friends even knows that I mine Bitcoin. I have not participated much on Bitcoin forums ever since posting on Bitmain talk where my user name absolutely and positively and without any chance of ever being able to add a custom username had to be the email address I have registered to Bitmain... e.g

[email protected]

One day people will do anything they can to find early adopters and do what ever it takes to get their coin.

Activity: 68
the components between the asics, look higher than the asics?

can the wb lay on the asics or will it lay on the other components?

thx!

I think R207 is higher, then asic chip.

Click to enlarge

I see. I bought those S5 cooling kits when I intended to keep my S5's. Later decided it was a good time to sell them right before the release of the S7. So now I have $1000 worth of useless water cooling LOL...

The length of S7 is 301 mm

The length of S5+ is only 275 mm

I did some extensive photo shopping of the pics from the S5+ board over the S7 ones on Bitmains products page and have      
decided to not risk it and set up some evaporative cooling.
Activity: 70
Time is the one thing you can't run from
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

the problem is bitmaintech self mines.  So  1 s-7 uses the same power as 2 s-5's

you can bet dollars to donuts that they are swapping the s-7 for the s-5 and have been doing it for a month in their mines.

so we are having hash jump a lot.  so also realize that bitmaintech and bitfury can  add  100ph if they want and don't since the have no need to get into an arms war.

I have no doubt that BITMAIN has already swapped out all their old gear for S7s.  You can see that the hash rate has gone up almost 5% already.  I wonder how hard it would be for BITMAIN to fire up enough of these to take over 50% of the hashing power.
Activity: 532
We really need like a marketplace thread for coupon's.  It's starting to take away from thread.    With the amount asking and drama that comes with some I suggest we make a thread in marketplace (or other if better) and have just deal with coupon's.

I just think this thread should be about the product and not turn into a coupon thread.

I'm in, I agree with you. It should be a subforum dedicated to coupons and freebies.
I am looking for a coupon too.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
the components between the asics, look higher than the asics?

can the wb lay on the asics or will it lay on the other components?

thx!

I think R207 is higher, then asic chip.

Click to enlarge

I see. I bought those S5 cooling kits when I intended to keep my S5's. Later decided it was a good time to sell them right before the release of the S7. So now I have $1000 worth of useless water cooling LOL...

The length of S7 is 301 mm

The length of S5+ is only 275 mm
Activity: 896
Hi,

I've just made a video about bitmain antminer s7. Not a review because it is not shipping yet...

https://youtu.be/BXnHmDXTq5U

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1456
We really need like a marketplace thread for coupon's.  It's starting to take away from thread.    With the amount asking and drama that comes with some I suggest we make a thread in marketplace (or other if better) and have just deal with coupon's.

I just think this thread should be about the product and not turn into a coupon thread.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
I am also looking for a S7 coupon before placing my order.

id: vortexz

If someone is kind enough to send me one coupon

Thank you !

later edit : I noticed that I already recived one for earlier

Thank you so much to whoever donated it to me !
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
Hello all,

I also looking for an s7 coupon

ID: willi9974

Best regards from Germany
Willi
legendary
Activity: 1596
Cant wait to see the sound level.

3 ... 2 ..1 .. LIFT OFF !

just kidding Tongue

They will very loud  Tongue

Yeah this is also what I think. Do you think it will be worst than S5 ??

Should be, considering the S7 has 2 fans vs 1 for the S5. It's possible that they can spin slower though, since there's 2 of them. In that case, it would be quieter.

I just used the coupon that was donated to me earlier. I'll be ordering a second unit tomorrow, so if anyone has a coupon they won't be using I'd appreciate it! Bitmain user ID = Prelude

Thanks in advance!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

just kidding Tongue

Yeah this is also what I think. Do you think it will be worst than S5 ??
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

just kidding Tongue

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Will appreciate a coupon for s7.. bitmain id subroto
thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Any spare free coupon for S7?  Smiley Smiley
thank you so much! id: kodokbuduk

So, you're going to spend $1836 on a device, and want a free coupon for a $100 discount... and you go and send me a PM asking for a free coupoun with a straight face?

This guy reeks of the kind that like to get free coupouns and sell them on ebay for $50.... avoid donating at any cost

i am not going to sell it on ebay or make any profit for it. I am seriously wanna buy S7. Save some $ is better because import duty tax is crazy in Indonesia. If you wanna sell your coupon PM me.
Jump to: