Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 80. (Read 527798 times)

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
Shipping Update:

Orders in from the 14th, 15th have shipped.

Order from the 17th has not shipped yet.

ordered 22nd jan - unshipped
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit
Shipping Update:

Orders in from the 14th, 15th have shipped.

Order from the 17th has not shipped yet.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
My friend ordered 1 unit 19.1. and shipped 21.1. (DHL)
My order 7x S7+PSUs was also 19.1. but unshipped yet (UPS)
Activity: 175
Merit: 101
cryptominer.ca

2016-01-06  order shipped on 2016-01-20
2016-01-15 unshipped

Update:

2016-01-06 order shipped on 2016-01-20
2016-01-15 order shipped on 2016-01-22
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
UPS wants to charge me a fee for import duties.  This may well be the last miner I buy from bitmain since they obviously can't get their shit together with the paperwork.

Was it over $2500 total purchase or below.  Fedex seems like the bether route.

Just one miner.  It must have been around $1130ish at time of purchase.  So looks like the duty comes out to around 3.15%.  I have never had to pay a duty on miners before.  I saw that conversation about HST codes but I had already made the order by the time people were talking about it in the thread and I was unable to go back and change anything to add it to my order.

Call the number on the invoice and tell them what it is, UPS will refund, at least they refunded mine.

I have talked to them twice already today.  They said the shipper had to fix it.  I will try again after I get it but right now they won't do anything for me.

UPS filled it out wrong. Not Bitmain's fault. I had the same problem with FedEx and they tried to blame the shipper also. There is a process you go through to dispute it.

Do you do that process after delivery?  So far in both of my conversations they didn't give me any indication that I could dispute anything and they made it sound like only bitmain could do anything about it.  Which is dumb because I called when it was still in Shenzhen and hadn't even cleared customs yet.  The other annoying thing about this is that it appears to have held up the package longer than it would have otherwise.  In the past it usually goes through the process and winds up leaving China in a day or so, this time it has been held up in Shenzhen for 3 days so far although the tracking finally shows departure scan from Shenzhen as of the last hour.
Activity: 411
Prompt, whether there is one script auto reboot s7 if productivity falls.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
UPS wants to charge me a fee for import duties.  This may well be the last miner I buy from bitmain since they obviously can't get their shit together with the paperwork.

Just one miner.  It must have been around $1130ish at time of purchase.  So looks like the duty comes out to around 3.15%.  I have never had to pay a duty on miners before.  I saw that conversation about HST codes but I had already made the order by the time people were talking about it in the thread and I was unable to go back and change anything to add it to my order.

Call the number on the invoice and tell them what it is, UPS will refund, at least they refunded mine.

I have talked to them twice already today.  They said the shipper had to fix it.  I will try again after I get it but right now they won't do anything for me.

UPS filled it out wrong. Not Bitmain's fault. I had the same problem with FedEx and they tried to blame the shipper also. There is a process you go through to dispute it.
legendary

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

UPS charged me around $30 for my S7 last week.

Well thanks for letting us know what they charged you. I'll be charged this coming week when mine arrives.

For my S7 here's the details for those who would like to know.
Order date: 01/05/16
Ship date: 01/20/16

I'll post when it arrives and how much if any UPS charges for import fees on me...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit
can you guys post b9 order date & delivery dates ?

TIA. want to know where the deliveries stand.

2016-01-15 unshipped

They are catching up:  I have orders in from the 14th, 15th and 17th for the B9s. None have shipped yet.
Activity: 895
Merit: 504

legendary

Activity: 175
Merit: 101
cryptominer.ca

2016-01-15 unshipped
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine

Activity: 338

UPS charged me around $30 for my S7 last week.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary
UPS wants to charge me a fee for import duties.  This may well be the last miner I buy from bitmain since they obviously can't get their shit together with the paperwork.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 2258
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)
All you women need to stop getting your panties in a bunch of being JEALOUS for people with free power.

YES, some of us HAVE FREE POWER. Ever heard of SOLAR, WIND or Water Turbine generators?
Now stop being little kids and concentrate on having your buggy Antminer S7's operating properly and not worry about others' income.. Roll Eyes

Having 3kw of solar here, it's not free. Wind's a bitch, and if you have a stream with good head then water turbine is the damn closest thing to free there is. But there's not a lot of that around.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
i dont really care for folks that flaunt free electricy. its not really free and should be factored in. some is payig for it wether its your boss mother grandmother rich uncle or if you are setup in the trap abandominium mining via usa and a 96 vovlt phone line society is collectivly paying fr it mining is a waste of time imo if you really want to make money start trading securities and currencies or playing powerball

Did somebody "flaunt free electricity" somewhere?  I must have missed that.

Thats incorrect anyways. For places with cheap electricity, you can use up to any amount of electricity your panel let you get for a flat fee per month. As such using more than just what you need to live in your apartment does not cost more. As such the electricity you use up with the miners is "free" in a sense where you do not pay more for their consumption.

The downside is its rather limited and typically 120v only.
legendary
i dont really care for folks that flaunt free electricy. its not really free and should be factored in. some is payig for it wether its your boss mother grandmother rich uncle or if you are setup in the trap abandominium mining via usa and a 96 vovlt phone line society is collectivly paying fr it mining is a waste of time imo if you really want to make money start trading securities and currencies or playing powerball

Did somebody "flaunt free electricity" somewhere?  I must have missed that.
Pages:
Jump to: