Pages:
Author

Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy? - page 27. (Read 4704 times)

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
August 30, 2018, 08:12:42 AM
i think the good altcoin to buy now is etheruem, the price to low and perfect timing to buy. these coin has a big potential to grown up unlike other altcoins.
I have the same opinion, if market will recover in soon months etherum will easily follow that trend and get its price near to 1k$, for me this investment could be really profitable.
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 08:05:24 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
Credits are pretty good for long-term hold. ETH is also not a bad choice, you can consider buying both. I suggest 2 coins for long term hold.

these coins are really good for long-term. I suggest a coin that good for short-term : Neo. I think Its price will raise soon. It's about 2- 3 months
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 30, 2018, 08:04:42 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

From past experiences I would not suggest you a coin or project to buy
I would only advise you to follow the normal trend which is doing your own research
With maximum information on researches, you are opportune to latest information and able to monitor growth too

Always and always dyor , don’t get burned or loss eth
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 08:04:22 AM
i think the good altcoin to buy now is etheruem, the price to low and perfect timing to buy. these coin has a big potential to grown up unlike other altcoins.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
August 30, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

LOYAL coin at cryptopia and kryptono is good to have, it is below 50 satoshi now and expect a big rise later.
this is just recommendation and the final decision still at your side.
but you can have a time studying that token.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 08:01:11 AM
As per current situation, I recommend to buy NEO, EOS and Ziliqa. Three of them are potential coins of 2018 still you will have to hold the coins for at-least 3 months because now days market is down and if you want to earn profit than you will have to hold them.
Activity: 511
August 30, 2018, 08:00:15 AM
The best investment to put your money now is bitcoin, ethereum and the rest search for the top and most promising alts. Since too many altcoins to buy never invest in only one alt diverisy at least.
Activity: 336
August 30, 2018, 08:00:05 AM
In my opinion, it is necessary to look for good tokens in the top 100, if they then have a successful project and a good team that is developing, so they can also invest in them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 07:59:21 AM
You want some solid picks?

-Wanchain
-Zilliqa
-Quarkchain
-Cardano

These are  all top projects with good teams backing them. They will not disappear or go away any time soon.

all this coin still under ICO?
Activity: 476
August 30, 2018, 07:59:15 AM
Credits are pretty good for long-term hold. ETH is also not a bad choice, you can consider buying both. I suggest 2 coins for long term hold.
Activity: 164
August 30, 2018, 07:58:34 AM
The current market situation is not a very friendly one, one thing for certain isn't that most coins are on the downward trend, with most losing value overtime, therefore suggestions can be the worst things to trust Currently. This is the momment to. Take advantage and invest, just be. Sure on where you putting your money
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 07:57:14 AM
i advise you invest ethereum and bitcoin,value is so down and so cheap to buy.i believe ethereum and bitcoin will turn uptrend in future.
August 30, 2018, 07:56:58 AM
Always do your own research and invest in projects you think have a good product and have future value.
At current prices i would invest in known good projects and pass on the ICO's.

i have the same thinking with u, actually im looking for those ICO token now  Wink
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 07:53:56 AM
hm...

should i say is that coin i'm currently trading that coin is CHT or Ountinghous Fund, the price now it's like -60% from before, right now on is the right time to buy and holdl it.
Activity: 11
August 30, 2018, 07:53:44 AM
well.. there are so many ICO's out there.. my recommendations: don't be overwhelmed by a super amazing marketing. A lot of ICO's have a much better ICO marketing than their actual product. There can be a high risk of the project not working out at the end, cause there is no real market for it. So you should always get a feeling for the market behind a product. Do you think the product will be adopted by the mass? Is there a big market available for the product??
Also most important is the team behind the ICO. Were they successful in the past? Do they have experience?

Not sure what I can really recommend right now. There are so many. But I keep watching the www.bx.bet ICO... I think this industry is fu*king giant and their team looks serious.
August 30, 2018, 07:50:52 AM
I recommend you UBEX altcoins, you can see for yourself ANN available in the forum and do your own ICO research

both of this coin ICO now?
August 30, 2018, 07:44:54 AM
i am invest in ADA now
but most important thing is DYOR

u have more information about it? Wink
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
August 30, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

Go for EOS. It is still to cheap and has all the qualifications that it may go up drastically and would give you a lot of profit someday. Just be patient and wait.

It seems that EOS will have good value and I think it will explode next year. The EOS community is growing and safer.

As the crypto currencies as booming in market I can suggest for ethereum, LTC because they are going to trend in upcoming years also the volume is slowly increasing and you can make more profit if you invest on this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
August 30, 2018, 07:41:27 AM

why buy new altcoins? If i were you i would focus on the altcoins that already listed on exchange and cmc and has a very strong project.
or just invest in bitcoins and ethereum. that price now is very low. you will earn atleast doubled in the end of the year i guess.
Activity: 448
August 30, 2018, 07:41:10 AM
I would advise you not to listen to the opinion of strangers with an unknown compilation in matters of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: