Pages:
Author

Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy? - page 26. (Read 4704 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
sometimes every information that people provide is not necessarily full benefit to you, if the investment you do and ultimately fails, will you blame the person who gave you advice, if so maybe that is a big mistake you make, I suggest you better do your own research in the ICO project that you are going to invest, at least if it fails you will not be able to blame others, and if successful it works hard on your own.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 09:16:35 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

Its really hard for now to suggest or recommend to someone a new altcoins because of many scam ICO lurking nowadays. Only its your effort is need, you must research on your own and be aware to those scam project. Its all depends on your luck nowadays if you can find a potential ICO and can be a great project in the end.
Activity: 154
August 30, 2018, 09:15:46 AM
You can buy any of the following coin, they are the real altcoin.
1. ETHEREUM
2. DASHCOIN
3. LITECOIN
4. MONERO
At least 1 or 2 of these if you wish

any of these coin under ICO? caused im looking for ICO coin, eth price quite high now right?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 09:15:41 AM
Yes, there are already a lot of altcoins that are trusted by most investors and this is what makes a lot of altcoins appear to join crypto currency.
August 30, 2018, 09:14:01 AM
If you really need altcoin to buy and keep, there are many out there which you can buy and keep for future lambo
The following coins really worth it, they includes:
Ethereum
dash
Litecoin
Dogecoin
Bitcoincash etc

i think Ethereum, Litecoin & Bitcoincash after ICO, dash and Dogecoin under ICO?
August 30, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
My personal suggestion, Buy those coin/token which price low and have a great opportunity to get back your money with big reward.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, TRON, PRiVCY is my 1st choice.

i think those coin u recommend all after ICO  Grin im looking for new ICO coin..wish to buy when low price and sell when exchange  Wink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
August 30, 2018, 09:12:16 AM
I will be careful and advise you to buy the top 5 altcoins. I think that a large capitalization of altcoins will protect your investment.

which are the top 5 altcoin now?
It's very simple you go to CoinMarketCap and make your choice from the top10, you can safely buy these tokens or coins, I think that they will definitely have good growth if this really happens.
August 30, 2018, 09:10:03 AM
In my opinion ico is now a lot of scams out there and many ico projects are failing and prices have dropped dramatically after listing in exchange there are only a few percent that are successful, in my opinion it's better to invest in btc or eth and altcoin other top 10

ya i know but btc, eth price is high now, hard can earn more..im looking for those new ico token caused their price are low  Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 30, 2018, 09:09:54 AM
Altcoin I only recommend buying Ethereum

Eth price quite high now, im looking for those new ico coin  Grin caused it might can earn more bit .. lol
Why do you think the price of ETH is high at this time? The price is only 275$ and it's the lowest since July 2017. This is a good price so you can buy ETH because it is falling heavily.
August 30, 2018, 09:08:27 AM
If you look at the prices of altcoins you will be pleasantly surprised by their cheapness. I think it's worth buying now any altcoins and holding for a few months. If the market starts to grow in the near future then you can get a very good profit. I think you understand that I recommend buying any altcoins.

yes dear, im totally agree with u..we are in same mindset  Grin lol
August 30, 2018, 09:07:16 AM
Double he can not make money because now all projects put a certain amount of coins for sale ie the maximum is always there!

maybe still have some missed out good project  Cheesy
August 30, 2018, 09:05:49 AM
I will be careful and advise you to buy the top 5 altcoins. I think that a large capitalization of altcoins will protect your investment.

which are the top 5 altcoin now?
August 30, 2018, 09:01:29 AM
Altcoin I only recommend buying Ethereum

Eth price quite high now, im looking for those new ico coin  Grin caused it might can earn more bit .. lol
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 09:00:38 AM
Many alycoins today that are good to buy. But here are some coins that I only knew potential in the future...Try this Ripple, Ethereum and IOTA.
August 30, 2018, 08:59:34 AM
Please whenever I make recommendations, I always say, do your personal research before investing into any project. I will recommend, Travelflex coin, Waves, eChat, Paymon, Earth token. these are my recommendations.

yes dear, of cz i will do research before invest in..just i need some recommend coin, then i will go to do research before i invest  Grin those coin u recommend still under ico??

August 30, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

Go for EOS. It is still to cheap and has all the qualifications that it may go up drastically and would give you a lot of profit someday. Just be patient and wait.

EOS still under ICO? may i know what is the price now?
August 30, 2018, 08:56:32 AM
Notably, altcoin, if you want to invest in an ICO, have to say to Binance Coin (BNB). This currency was launched through a carefully managed ICO.

u have their telegram or any link? im interested on it  Cheesy
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 30, 2018, 08:22:52 AM
There are too many threads for this one, search it and take time to find those.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
August 30, 2018, 08:32:09 AM
Credits are pretty good for long-term hold. ETH is also not a bad choice, you can consider buying both. I suggest 2 coins for long term hold.

these coins are really good for long-term. I suggest a coin that good for short-term : Neo. I think Its price will raise soon. It's about 2- 3 months

First thing that you need to know is you should not ask an advice to anyone on what coins that you should buy because it's too risky for you and to your money that will may lost.
Activity: 150
August 30, 2018, 08:22:18 AM
The most correct thing is to make your own decisions, and not to listen, there may be correct, but still foreign opinions!
Pages:
Jump to: