Pages:
Author

Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy? - page 29. (Read 4704 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 04:32:35 AM
I recommend you UBEX altcoins, you can see for yourself ANN available in the forum and do your own ICO research
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 04:28:42 AM
In order not to blame anyone, it's best to look for altcoins for investment. Of course, you can listen to the opinions of others, but no more. Your choice should be sensible and justified.

yes dear, i just wish to get some recommend from others of cz i will do research by myself first before invest in caused recently in market have too much ICO maybe i missed out some good project  Cheesy
Activity: 83
August 29, 2018, 04:28:27 AM
i am invest in ADA now
but most important thing is DYOR
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
August 29, 2018, 04:17:21 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

I don't have any suggestion for you accept wait more longer to start invest/ trade, this situation is very bad for all activity. Sideways position in down trend make all strategy can fail in second. For advice, let the market show their move ( at least until end of the year ) and start invest/ trade into top 1 - 3 coins from coinmarketcap. Just like that and good luck to you.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 04:15:31 AM
It's a hard one this as you will just get people shilling whatever coin they are involved with, you would be better looking through the various announcement threads on heere, ide tifying a few that interest you and then looking at their website, white paper and any forums or chats that they have, hopefully that will assist you in identifying the good buys
August 29, 2018, 04:14:15 AM
Anything can happen, friend. If you want to double or tripple or 100x 1000x your amount, do it by yourseft. Research the market, learn about trading, practice on it, then earn profit.
If I know what will increase double or triple, I'm gonna be rich  Grin Grin

LOL  Cheesy i just thought to get some idea or recommend for you all then i will go to do some research by myself just decide invest or not caused nowadays really too many ICO in market maybe i missed out some good project  Smiley
August 29, 2018, 04:10:33 AM
I am sure that my recommendations will not give you absolutely nothing exactly as well as the recommendations of other people, nevertheless one should treat such recommendations only as ideas or thoughts, but the decision to take it only to you is very correct.

ya, i just wish to get some recommend for u all then i will go to do research by myself first then only decide invest in or not Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 09:12:30 AM
DYOR.
No one can predict which coin would double or triple on exchange.
Research on a coin that suits your strategy and invest.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
August 27, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

There is not a very good ICO at the moment, there are a few sectors that should have promising developments: Banking and lending particularly should be far more developed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
August 27, 2018, 09:10:17 AM
Ziliqa coin i can recommended , then i can recommended nano coin also. ICO market now cracked , market is not good now.  so even the best ico's not perform so please wait.

you buy some coins now , and keep it at least 3 months , do not panic and sell.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 09:04:45 AM
In order not to blame anyone, it's best to look for altcoins for investment. Of course, you can listen to the opinions of others, but no more. Your choice should be sensible and justified.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 08:57:07 AM
Anything can happen, friend. If you want to double or tripple or 100x 1000x your amount, do it by yourseft. Research the market, learn about trading, practice on it, then earn profit.
If I know what will increase double or triple, I'm gonna be rich  Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 08:42:58 AM
I am sure that my recommendations will not give you absolutely nothing exactly as well as the recommendations of other people, nevertheless one should treat such recommendations only as ideas or thoughts, but the decision to take it only to you is very correct.
August 27, 2018, 08:41:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: