Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 19. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
if you are newbie, you should upgrade your rank at least till Jr. member because there is no signature campaign that allows newbie participates.You have to do it by yourself, go to the bounty section, because of the limited code that you can put in your signature box it is seldom that we see bounty project accepting newbies in their fold.
Activity: 196
I recommend the company that I have in my signature.  she has good conditions for newcomers to Twitter and Facebook companies.  I started with the company's Twitter, when I got a higher rank, I started to participate in the signature.
Activity: 280
Most of the campaign don't accept a newbie to participate in the signature campaign because they feel that you are just a beginner who need to study for sometime before participating in signature campaign but their still some campaigns that accept newbie but they are few but they offer less token to them.
Activity: 169
if you want to get a good ico then you have to raise your rank first to at least be a jr.member. because most ico projects that accept at least jr.member to follow the bounty. but for a newbie, you can also follow facebook and twitter campaign. all you have to do now is keep adding posts with more informative things so that you can quickly increase your rank.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
just a little signature bounty for newbies, you should increase your rank first up to jr. member because jr. member does not require merit, so, to increase your rank from newbie to jr. member only requires activity

Newbie is not accept the signature bounty. If need for join for the best bounty. Improve your post quality and always active your account. Before join the bounty read the rules and regulations. Then easy to use. But some bounty will be accept the facebook bounty. So learn the information and join it. Bounty is easy to if you know about the bounty rules and process. So choose the best bounty project. Then invest and join to work for the project.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
just a little signature bounty for newbies, you should increase your rank first up to jr. member because jr. member does not require merit, so, to increase your rank from newbie to jr. member only requires activity
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
There isn't any signatures campaigns that allows for newbies rank. You have to atleast be upgraded to jr member before you can participate in any and by replying and posting within 3weeks this can be achieved.
Activity: 380
One I joined a bounty which is accepting newbie but it's very rare. The minimum rank is Jr. member at least in order to joined bounty campaigns, more specifically for signature campaigns. It's ok to increase your rank without the bounty in order to navigate the forums and you will be able to gain more knowledge of ins and outs of cryptocurrency. What you do is join social media campaigns. Good luck.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Well, there are some there. They are offering bounties for newbies but they are few. Because mostly the minimum requirements for you to join is junior member and up, for an individual they need to have 30 activities before engaging to some campaign giving them crypto in return. Well, you just explore this forum, you will see a lot out there. Well, for weekly payment in marketplace section I guess there are no campaign offering a job for newbies mostly campaign requiring for an individual to be a member first having 60 activities.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
it's a good idea to learn to find your own campaign, you know why many of us have scams that are spread across the crypt, or ask questions about what you are doing as well. You're looking for google, lots of things to see there.
Activity: 105
Try upgrading to jr. Member. That's not a very difficult thing. Only when you upgrade to jr. Member can you participate in more bounty programs.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I never see newbie rank participate on signature campaign. There is no bounty project accept newbie member in signature bounty but you can join social media, article, translation, article, youtube,telegram and many else. Good luck mate
Activity: 23
I simply needed to recommend. you better look for essential learning first before following any crusade. this is the reason for your comprehension and experience. you will be required learning and experience on the off chance that you have taken after the battle. so it's best to set yourself up first
Activity: 41
I think there's no signature battle since you have to wear there symbol, signature or individual content. You should sit tight for multi month or have 30 movement to end up a jr. part with the goal that you can join signature abundance in bitcointalk. Mark crusade is great due to high level of coins dispense to any abundance so you can win a ton.
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

There are now a lot of signature campaigns for newbies, but most are non-potential campaigns. You can consider participating in Social bounty because only many social accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Steemit are able to join and the unlimited number of accounts. And if you still want to join the signature bounty should be the account with the lowest rank is Jr. Member.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
Bounty campaigns are really giving you the chance to get their tokens for free in exchange of your efforts and time spent on campaign. As to signature campaign, you will be rewarded based on your forum rank but finding bounty that accepts Newbie participants is really hard to find nowadays.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
Well being a newbie in this forum is really hard specially in joining and participating in various signature bounty campaigns because most of the bounties required at least jr. member as their participants but still there are several bounty campaigns that is giving chances to those who are newbies that are willing to join and participate in their bounty you just need to explore this forum and you will definitely see one.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
When I was a newbie, I participated in the OAX project signature campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/active-bountyann-oax-real-world-application-of-decentralized-exchanges-1947373 Payments were small, but it was not the main thing. And most importantly, that participation in that campaign helped me to navigate the forum, and to understand the essence of participation in the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 45
You can scarcely observe an ICO tolerating amateur to be a member in signature abundance. You can attempt different battles as this does not require positioning but rather simply take after the terms so as to procure your prizes.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
Bounties with newbies are kinda rare. You know, if they want to promote some project, they will choose those have much experience with atleast a jr. member. If you want to join, make your rank high first by gaining merits and focus on other things like trading or buying coins.
Pages:
Jump to: