Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 21. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I am hoping to start a bounty myself soon as i have heard good things, many don't allow newbies though
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
First you need to do is very simple. You must be active in the Forum. and raise your level to Jr.member. then do your research and start from a campaign
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

As a newbie all you have to do is work for your rank just make always a constructive post until you reach the jr. member rank because most bounties accept jr.member. But if you want to attend and gaining while your a newbie, try to attend airdrops.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

very rarely a signature campaign for beginners, so I recommend ignoring it for the campaign.
you do not know much knowledge, so first thing you have to do is find a lot of knowledge in this industry.
Activity: 294

Before when i was also a newbie, it is so hard to look for a signature campaign right for my rank. It is so rare to see bounty campaigns accepting newbie for signature. If i were you, just join in social media campaign while ranking just like what i did before. Then after you reach at least Jr. Member you can join in any signature campaign already.
Activity: 154
Signature campaign for newbie? I ever heard it but it almost impossible to find it. But I think that newbie better to learn more about rule in bountytalk. Because of some newbie are just make fool post/shitpost. Just go to Jr.Member, it aren't too hard for it. And also learn more in Beginner section, it help me to get my Jr.Member rank altough it's hard to get higher rank.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
For beginners, campaigns in social networks are better suited. They do not need to focus on one campaign and you can gain experience in determining the quality of the bounty. In any case, the payment of signature for beginners will be extremely low.
copper member
Activity: 378
To participate in signature  campaign  one should be of rank to junior member because maximum bounty allow only upto level of junior member so upgrade your rank in bitcointalk.org  and then apply for signature
Activity: 168
There is but will be scarce to see you should start by making more good comment to increase your activities and upgrade to junior member so you could partake on any one you wish.
Activity: 201
Yes, there is signature campaign for newbies.
But,  it is difficult to find.
Because almost signature bounty campaign in many ICO allow Jr.Member as a minimum rank.
Try to upgrade your rank becomes Jr.  member.
So you can very easy to participate in every ICO.
Activity: 57
There are so many projects that allow Junior Members to participate in signatures.
But they pay less for this than for higher ranks.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
hello mate, before entering some bounty signature campaign better you work for your account first, to gain more knowledge  and technique's in the crypto world. dont be so greedy to earn here in this forum. this forum is created to exchange knowledge and techniques in crypto. so if you are now capable and understand what crypto, blockchain, market, and contribute something in this community i think its the time now you can find some signature campaign that suit your rank. and lastly better you read and read threads to gain more knowledge, and before everything read the rules and regulations of this forum located at the others tab and pinned post "beginners read before posting" to know some guidelines about this forum. goodluck mate and may you have an wonderful day.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
Actually they have so many bounty campaign can newbies participate.
But it was too low of rewards can be receive, Must better your rank be in high so that's why you can receive a high rewards coming from the project.
Activity: 42
Don't think so, as far as I have seen, the minimum rank is Jr. Member  Undecided
Activity: 39
I think for the novice still does not exist. At any rate you need to jr.member, and now it appears like a legitimacy framework is as of now a necessity to take after the battle's mark. I figure you ought to enhance your positioning first. on the off chance that it is level up, at that point you can search for marks that acknowledge jr.member. I wish you achievement.
Activity: 198
I don't see any signature campaign for newbie. You should up rank to Jr. member at less for join with signature.
Activity: 152
if your ranking in bitcointalk is still a beginner, as I know the heck for the newbie rank has not been allowed to follow the signature campaign. You must first improve the rank become junior.

Activity: 361
There are ICO's for newbies. I have come across a lot of them on this forum. But it is not common to come across them.
Work hard and get promoted to the jr. member rank. This will help get more stakes than the newbie rank.
Activity: 198
There are no signature campaigns for newbies I think. You must upgrade your profile to Jr.Member. Higher ranks will give you higher stakes and then you can earn more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
When newbies are first introduced signatures immediately they join this forum they inturn spam this forum and I think thats why they have always been removed from the signature campaigns and I think its the best.
Pages:
Jump to: