Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 20. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Yes there are some bounty campaign for newbie
But I doubt there is any signatures campaign for newbie, before you can participate in signature campaigns you must at least junior member.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Most abundance crusades don't acknowledge beginners and need to invest some energy moving up to jrmemeber. Despite the fact that the abundance occasion is to some degree exhausting, regardless I have desires for it as a man simply joined.
Activity: 34
Yes, of course.
Activity: 168
my advice is, wait until you are a jr. member. most bounties i've seen accepting newbies end up as scam. there are other bountys, like facebook, twitter, etc. there you can join as newbie.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Unfortunately, all bounty campaigns I've seen do not accept newbies. But in general I have heard that there are some who do it. You'll just have to dig deeper and find one. Good luck.
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
At first, I really suggest you to focus on upgrading your rank first. However, if you really want to join, just look for some bounty campaigns that allow newbies, but it will be difficult. You can also join the airdrop to get some tokens. They are also free. Just learn more about bounty projects and airdrops.
Activity: 65
There's a few about I think but the rewards are so low that it's better to just wait until you level up, only takes 6 weeks.
Activity: 499
I don't always see any signature for newbies, it's once awhile, let say 1 of 100 signature campaign allows for newbies, whichever way, the rewards for newbies will be the minimum.
copper member
Activity: 238
No its not true newbies are not join any signature bounty campaign.i think bounty campaign is better for any Jr.member. I think that newbie better to learn more about rule in bountytalk.
Activity: 168
As far as I know, bonuses are for people from jr members who have a newbie account. They usually have a period of time so they can get their account up. Can participate in signature bounty program
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
newbies can participate bounties, except signature campaign. but sometime there is project that they accepting newbies.  
but you can join the FF:

Twitter Campaign
Facebook Campaign
Telegram Campaign
Translation
Blogs/Articles
Youtube/Videos
Airdrops

Just keep reading and always keep in mind that patience is the key
Activity: 140
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
I would advise you to increase your rank in the forum before starting the signature campaign because with new rankings, the rewards are very low. You should study quality postings in forums to boost your rankings, after having reached a high ranking for the signature campaign. The reward will be great. Good luck.
Activity: 182
There is no way that a newbie can paticipate in a signature campaign. You must first be active and participate in the forum discussion for you to be eligible in joining a signature cmapaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
If you are a better beginner you focus on raising your rankings. you can raise your rank by fixing each of your posts and definitely useful for other members. if they judge good and useful, they will give you a merit as a condition to raise your rank. do not think about the gift campaign first. focus on improving your rankings, that's my advice.
Activity: 462

I don't think you'll ever get legitimate or even campaigns that pay newbies with tokens. Just try to build your rank further to jr. because then, all of the bounty campaigns you're about to enter to will be as legit as possible. They're more likely to pay jr. members than newbies.
Activity: 560
average bounty accept only jr member to top, rarely have bounty that accept newbie to participate. but I've met a bounty who accepts newbie like BABB. but just try looking in the bounty thread, write in the search section "newbie" later will appear a lot of options thread that there maybe bounty program accept newbie.
Activity: 615
I don't see any signature campaign for newbie. You should up rank to Jr. member at less for join with signature.

No signature, that’s true. But he can try social media, if he had Twitter or FB with enough followers. It is easier for newbies, you only need to tweet\ retweet in time and follow the rules.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
well there is no any signature campaign for a newbie. you should rank up first to jr. member to be eligible in a signature campaign. just participate in the forum and be active to gained some activity. if you reached 30 activities then you will be a jr. member.
Activity: 252
I think you should increase your rank to jr. member before joining a signature campaign. I have encountered very few projects accepting newbie and rewards too small or unreliable projects. So, take time to learn the rules, and improve your rank.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
First you need to do is very simple. You must be active in the Forum. and raise your level to Jr.member. then do your research and start from a campaign
The fact is that recently very few promising Bounty companies offer the opportunity to earn for Junior member. Of course, finding a company is not difficult, but not all of them have good prospects.
Pages:
Jump to: