Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 36. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 04:05:02 AM
Newbie in a signature campaign? Its not a pretty good idea the i believe.I have seen some campaign manager accepting newbie for their signature bounty campaign.but its not good idea,For getting stake they would make Spam in this forum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 03:59:53 AM
I think you can join social campaign like facebook, twitter, or telegram campaign, because basically this campaign need not require high rank so even though you newbi you can join. may be useful.

I agree, you can join social media campaign even if you are a newbie. If you meet the minimum requirements then there is no doubt you can join and earn token.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 03:55:36 AM
First of all, campaigns take into account your use of the signature. What can be the benefit of a beginner, even if Jr.Member the links are not clickable. Because many campaigns and I accept in my subscription only from the rank of a Member.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 03:51:06 AM
I think you can join social campaign like facebook, twitter, or telegram campaign, because basically this campaign need not require high rank so even though you newbi you can join. may be useful.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 03:48:33 AM
A member of newbie never gets a project or team serious. So you should spend some time on the forum. If you make your shots interesting and useful, you easily rank with the merits you get.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 03:45:36 AM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

so you are a newbie, and because you are a newbie you should up your rank first, at least untill Jr. member because i haven't found signature campaign that allows newbie to participates.
after your rank is Jr. member now you can join signature of IP Exchange. this project has good future on cryptocurrency, you can check their project from my signature link.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
February 18, 2018, 03:43:49 AM

I just wanted to suggest. you better seek basic knowledge first before following any campaign. this is the basis for your understanding and experience. you will be required knowledge and experience if you have followed the campaign. so it's best to prepare yourself first
Activity: 182
February 18, 2018, 03:39:51 AM
I haven't seen that there is signature bounty campaign for newbies.
It's usually start from Jr. Member and higher ranking above.
It's because they prevent spammer and newbie who even doesn't understand the rules yet.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 18, 2018, 03:35:57 AM
i have never seen bounty campaigns fornewbies. even for jr member they are really hard to find. try to lvl up and you will get loads of opportunities
Activity: 113
February 18, 2018, 03:32:55 AM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
Actually as far as I know there are none accepting newbie but if you get a Jr. Member rank for sure there are many bounty campaigns that accept Jr. Member and you can join them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 18, 2018, 03:27:07 AM

The ICO's are now are very strict in accepting bounty participants in their campaigns specially in the newbies. I have observed nowadays that the minimum rank required in most of the bounties are member ranks in which Jr. member and newbies are prohibited to join. Maybe because the forum itself limited the Junior member rule in which their signatures internet links are now cannot connect directly to the ICO and ads sites in which vital for the future ICO investors.
Activity: 211
February 18, 2018, 03:25:55 AM
No, there is no signature bounty campaign for newbies.I would think all signature campaign will require member rank,and now it seems like a merit system is already a requirement to follow the campaign signature.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 18, 2018, 03:16:39 AM

There is not a one company for signatures that will take newbie)))
Grow the rank, learn more about the crypto currency and everything else, on the junior member you will find the campaign by the signature)

I noticed some ICOs and bounty campaigns are accepting newbie but only few of them are. And in general, newbies should rank up into Jr. Member so that they could join bounty campaigns like signature.
I also noticed that some Airdrops do accept newbies as well but Airdrops aren't better than bounty campaigns because most of them are scams and bogus.
Being at least Jr. Member or Member will give you opportunities on joining most bounty campaigns in this forum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 18, 2018, 03:11:36 AM
For sure you won't be accepted into any signature campaigns as a newbie.  I would think most signature campaigns will require Member rank to be the minimum as that's when you'll be able to have a clickable signature. 
February 18, 2018, 03:09:24 AM
I think for the newbie still does not exist. At least you have to jr.member, and now it seems like a merit system is already a requirement to follow the campaign's signature. I think you should improve your ranking first. if it is level up, then you can look for signatures that accept jr.member. I wish you success.
The merit system will be soon become a minimum requirement for future airdrop/signature campaign. Not just Jr.Member but at least Member rank to able to join.

That's become worst.
Merit system is the reason why some bounty campaigns today are failing because there are too few participants who are joining signature bounty campaigns.
Some of my friends stopped joining signature campaigns but instead they stepped into day trading because they were crazy on day trading and indeed they earn more than joining bounty campaigns.
Merit system were good for some especially with members who uses English as their main language or it is their native language.
We couldn't get sMerits if we were just trying to comply signature bounty campaign requirements every week.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 03:07:01 AM
have a little bit and learn from the knowledge while slowly to be promoted until the new member jr can follow the signature campaign if the newbie can not follow it newbie can only follow the social media campaign it must choose to choose the regulation to release level
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 03:06:33 AM

Many bounty campaign you can join,like twitter and facebook, but not for signature you can't joined.Search here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
February 18, 2018, 03:04:22 AM
There are none signature bounty campaigns for newbie because bounty campaign manager won't give you any bounty stakes without wearing ICO signature so if you're going to bump your account into Jr. Member then you could then wear a signature and join more bounty campaigns if you want.
The problem is, jumping into higher rank is painful this time so I would suggest that you're going to compose good comments in order to get more sMerits to jump up your rank from Jr. Member into Member.
When you become a member you could get higher slice of stakes in every bounty campaigns.
Activity: 140
February 18, 2018, 03:00:27 AM
I haven't found signature bounty for newbie yet.
Almost all of signature bounty campaign onyl qualify Junior member and higher,
Even now, there are so many signature bounty campaign that even disqualify junior member too.
For newbies, you need to be patient to become junior member
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 02:57:53 AM
I think for the newbie still does not exist. At least you have to jr.member, and now it seems like a merit system is already a requirement to follow the campaign's signature. I think you should improve your ranking first. if it is level up, then you can look for signatures that accept jr.member. I wish you success.
The merit system will be soon become a minimum requirement for future airdrop/signature campaign. Not just Jr.Member but at least Member rank to able to join.
Pages:
Jump to: