Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 37. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 02:56:33 AM

There is not a one company for signatures that will take newbie)))
Grow the rank, learn more about the crypto currency and everything else, on the junior member you will find the campaign by the signature)
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 02:54:41 AM
I think you should be patient first once you upgrade to jr.member you can join the signature of the campaign, see our struggle senior to get high ranking... Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
February 18, 2018, 02:53:54 AM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
There are not a lot options for newbie to join bounty of ico now. Since the ico sometimes give qualifications for join bounty like special rank could join signature campaign. But even a newbie could join the bounty like from twitter, telegram, or making blog for the ico. So it's not limited by the rank to join the bounty there is a lot ways to doing bounty.

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
February 18, 2018, 02:51:35 AM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

You have to do it by yourself, go to the bounty section, because of the limited code that you can put in your signature box it is seldom that we see bounty project accepting newbies in their fold, so you only have a few options to choose, create a good post and once you have accumulate good merit, you will move to a new rank for a better bounty projects.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 02:50:03 AM
For beginners usually can not participate for signature campaign and now also Jr.member can not as well and there are still some that can still for minimal jr.member as participation of signature campaign.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
February 18, 2018, 02:42:42 AM
i dont think there signature for newbie cuz project managers / owners dont want that there projects looks like useless if they accept newbie 1 million newbie will join and sr / hero / legendray wont join
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 02:41:18 AM

There are some bounty campaign accpeting newbie . But for me this is not advisable to join a bounty as newbie its better to focus first on making quality post for you to rank up, always read and watch videos about cryptocurrency. Its better to join bounty campaign atleast Jr member.  
Activity: 91
February 18, 2018, 02:36:27 AM
I think it is difficult to find project that allows newbie as like me participating. so we have to do effort to make our rank up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 02:35:40 AM
I think for the newbie still does not exist. At least you have to jr.member, and now it seems like a merit system is already a requirement to follow the campaign's signature. I think you should improve your ranking first. if it is level up, then you can look for signatures that accept jr.member. I wish you success.
Activity: 155
February 18, 2018, 02:33:20 AM
if you are newbie, you should upgrade your rank at least till Jr. member because there is no signature campaign that allows newbie participates.
if your rank is Jr. member, you can join signature of daneel.io(DAN). this project has AI system on cryptocurrency in which it is certainly needed by many investors. the ICO has been reached the soft cap.
Activity: 1
February 18, 2018, 01:53:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: