Pages:
Author

Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ?? - page 35. (Read 39406 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 18, 2018, 10:22:13 AM
I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
sad to say,you have no space for any signature and bounty campaigns sine youre just a newbie,theres no camapaign now whos allowing newbie to participate..but worry nothing because SOCIAL MEDIA campaigns require no Rank.as long as the quality requirements is on you.the reward will be yours.

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

I don't think that there are many campaigns out there that let newbies like you join. My advice is that you spend your time in making your rank go up. Read and reply on threads that will help you understand on how things go in this forum. Increase your rank then join bounty campaigns afterwards.
While he is busy ranking up,he should take time to join telegram,facebook and twitter campaigns because s of this time,this is the in demand profiteering in service and bounty section
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 10:04:53 AM
Now according to my understanding, there will not be any signature campaigns for the newbie. So you need to improve your ranking to be able to join the campaigns
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

I don't think that there are many campaigns out there that let newbies like you join. My advice is that you spend your time in making your rank go up. Read and reply on threads that will help you understand on how things go in this forum. Increase your rank then join bounty campaigns afterwards.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 06:46:17 AM
I think there is no signature campaign because you need to wear there avatar, signature or personal text. You will need to wait for a month or have 30 activity to become a jr. member so that you can join signature bounty in bitcointalk. Signature campaign is good because of high percentage of coins allocate to any bounty so you can earn a lot.

Well, as far as i know there is signature campaign before for newbie until the highest rank and this time i don't know if there will be a company that allows newbie rank to work on a product because it's only rare, depends on the manager who manage project and the developers that allows the manager request but most of the project it requires a jr member.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 06:30:34 AM
I think there is no signature campaign because you need to wear there avatar, signature or personal text. You will need to wait for a month or have 30 activity to become a jr. member so that you can join signature bounty in bitcointalk. Signature campaign is good because of high percentage of coins allocate to any bounty so you can earn a lot.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 18, 2018, 06:20:15 AM
Stay active on the forum and you will reach Jr. Member rank. Which allows you take part in some signature campaigns. And yet you could take up social media bounties.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
February 18, 2018, 06:16:09 AM
There are very few signature campaigns for a newbie. I think you can try to check Bounty Lord website for them. Unfortunately they are not so profittable in this rank so you better grow up to Jr Member at least. For now you can try to increase your subscribers count in twitter (it's less time consuming) and gain more in twitter campaigns.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 06:15:44 AM
there is no signature bounty for Newbies. Signature bounty will start from Jr.Member. For some bounties signature campaign will start from member.
Really need to upgrade to a minimum Junior Member.
What about bounty medsos? Not if there is a project that uses bouty medsos and its general newbie at least 10 posts are allowed to participate
Activity: 18
February 18, 2018, 06:11:53 AM
You have research it that it requires to be a member rank first,why are you still asking this?if you really did research there is no way that newbie accounts can join these signatures,if i were you i would join social media bounties,faceboo,twitter,telegram are good to join if you seek free money from the bounty campaigns,but signature? nah.
Activity: 191
February 18, 2018, 06:11:32 AM
 I think  you can join in bhounty medsos but it would be nice you are more looking for experience dulundi this forum darai on money bounty
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 06:11:15 AM
There will no chance for a newbie to join signature campaigns instead you can join social media bounty campaigns which will only require you to have many friends in your facebook account and followers in twitter,you just need to do a specific task everyweek using your social media accounts and you will get your stakes weekly that will be paid after the ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 18, 2018, 06:05:41 AM
there is no signature bounty for Newbies. Signature bounty will start from Jr.Member. For some bounties signature campaign will start from member.
Really need to upgrade to a minimum Junior Member.
Activity: 210
February 18, 2018, 05:55:04 AM
Oax accepts newbies. You can earn 6 OAX in a week and they pay coins every month. You can apply twitter- facebook campaigns too
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 18, 2018, 05:31:09 AM
Yes, there are a few signature campaigns I have seen for newbies, just search through the campaigns in the bounties section, a couple I remember are karma and babb, but I'm not sure if they are still open for new registrations or not.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 05:20:06 AM
And one more suggestion: Please choose the campaign you're going to join wisely. Do it with pride. Try to understand the ICO you are supporting and support it with all you have. I see so many people on Reddit and on BitCoinTalk promoting stuff they basically don't understand or don't care about. Which leads to low effort posts. The successful ICOs are ones generating enthusiasm from the ground up. And therefore one needs passionate bounty participants.
Activity: 168
February 18, 2018, 05:17:05 AM
As far as I know, most signature campaigns do not accept new members. they accept JR. member. You need time to equip yourself with knowledge, experience and level to become a JR. member.
This means that you need to show your cohesion in this forum.
Activity: 117
Merit: 6
FREE VPS. Check Signature for link
February 18, 2018, 05:01:32 AM
Join SynthesTech bounty program. It is a very promising project and I'm participating in this bounty since I was a newbie. Although you get only 0.5 stakes per week, but still its worth it.
Here's the link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysynthestech-synthesis-of-precious-metals-2566601
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
February 18, 2018, 04:58:20 AM

If you want to participate in the signing campaign, you really need to upgrade to a minimum Junior Member. But until you get upgraded, you can participate in the twitter, facebook campaigns. For these, it does not matter what rank you have on bitcointalk.
Activity: 84
February 18, 2018, 04:28:19 AM
I began to participate in signature with the beginner! It is clear that not every company goes for it! But you just need to put more effort to find such a company. Yes and still that would she was real, not a liar! I managed to do it, this company is PECUNIO, get your share in the future! The company is very good, always in touch! If you have questions always ready to help, prompt!
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 18, 2018, 04:10:37 AM
Newbie in a signature campaign? Its not a pretty good idea the i believe.I have seen some campaign manager accepting newbie for their signature bounty campaign.but its not good idea,For getting stake they would make Spam in this forum.

I agree to you most campaign are not allowing newbie to participant in their project one thing reason that they dont allowanced newbie is they know that newbie are spamming this forum.
If I were you I will improve my post and rank up to jr member or higher before joining in any campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: