Pages:
Author

Topic: AOCLBF (was Phoenix Rising): Phoenix/POCLBM GUI With Built-In Overclock Tool - page 18. (Read 146953 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
Thank you for this awesome program and all the work it took to put it together.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Found a tiny bug that wasn't loading the OSD color from ini file correctly.
I'll update that along with an autostart option when I get around to it.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
When this gets autostart mining it will be perfect. I love how easy it is to lock the processes to a core.
+1. I have the problem where miners insist on taking up 100% of a core and can't seem to fix it with driver upgrades/downgrades, producing unnecessary heat and consuming costly electricity, so (after downclocking/downvolting the CPU via BIOS) being able to just start them off on one core instead of starting task manager and manually switching affinity of both programs saves me a lot of time.

After autostart feature is added, I just need to figure out a way to auto-restart my miners when the graphics drivers fail and can't restart. Ambient temperature varies up to 40*F day-to-day which causes hassles trying to volt/clock my GPUs as high as possible without crashing.
The North Remembers
When this gets autostart mining it will be perfect. I love how easy it is to lock the processes to a core.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Great program Smiley
It would be nice if you could implement auto-start. Currently I can put it in the windows "Startup" folder but I still have to manually click "run"...
I agree but great program all the way around switched over from GUIminer and am very pleased. I like the more industrial feel of it much more thought out and great software. Thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To compile!:
Download AutoIt
During installation check 'edit script'
Open the script
Tools>compile
It will compile to OS u are currently on.
inQ
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 120
Can anyone help a software noob with instructions on how to compile this for 32 bit Windows?

Ta.
The North Remembers
No prob. I had two overlapping each other in the top left corner and it took me a couple minutes to figure it out. Tongue
Activity: 236
Merit: 109
Ohhhh, God! I mooved them! One should click on the 3rd line to move those OSDs
The North Remembers
I figured out what was wrong everything is working now except for the OSD moving! How to move those things? They do not react when I click on them!

Make sure you are clicking directly on the txt in the window. If I click anywhere else it just thinks I'm clicking on the desktop.
I figured out what was wrong everything is working now except for the OSD moving! How to move those things? They do not react when I click on them!
Activity: 504
Great program Smiley
It would be nice if you could implement auto-start. Currently I can put it in the windows "Startup" folder but I still have to manually click "run"...
Activity: 28
Wow! This GUI is awesome. I love the On-Screen display. Thank you so much!
The North Remembers
Works great! Nice to be able to get rid of all the command line windows cluttering up my taskbar. Only thing I noticed is all the OSD colors are hard to read except the white one.
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
How about an address for donations?  Wink
Activity: 3
I cannot connect to mediafire at all right now. Any chance to get a file mirror?
Activity: 154
Oops, I failed.
Forgot to remove the 1.3c link.
Activity: 173
Thanks for job!

But 1.3c not work at all Huh
Pages:
Jump to: