Pages:
Author

Topic: AOCLBF (was Phoenix Rising): Phoenix/POCLBM GUI With Built-In Overclock Tool - page 21. (Read 146953 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Maybe, if JSON API doesnt respond, means pool is down? But u need to add this first then...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Thank you for your response. I get a similar message with the new file.

From SciTE:  
C:\Phoenix\Phoenix Rising 1.22.au3 (167) : ==> Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.:
$timer[$i]=0
^ ERROR
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "phoenix.py", line 123, in
  File "Miner.pyc", line 79, in start
  File "ConsoleLogger.pyc", line 144, in log
  File "ConsoleLogger.pyc", line 135, in say
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument
->06:01:11 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1

Weird, I'm resizing every variable related to number of clients, including the variable $timer. This shouldn't be happening.
For problem of cards running @ 60-80%, enabling fastloop appears to solve it (for me, anyway).
Were you able to fix it?
If not, try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?dx9aclhqjevvce2
I had an extra line that set it to a nonarray variable at the beginning of the program for some reason.
Is it possible to use this tool set up a backup pool? That is to say run your cards to mine for pool A, but if pool A goes down to switch to pool B until pool A goes back up?
Yeah, if you want to run a back up pool, just set it to lower aggression than the primary pool, and it should work as usual. That's the solution for now.
It would be great to have a field to set worksize
I can add that after I get back.

Anyways, anyone got any ideas on how to detect if a pool is down? I want to exclude the possibility of internet going down.
Well, pinging and telnet don't work, at least on BTC Guild.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It would be great to have a field to set worksize
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Is it possible to use this tool set up a backup pool? That is to say run your cards to mine for pool A, but if pool A goes down to switch to pool B until pool A goes back up?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
For problem of cards running @ 60-80%, enabling fastloop appears to solve it (for me, anyway).
donator
I'm guessing it's because I didn't add a delay between execution of phoenix.exe and setting its affinity.
Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?wb8a1df8mf0i6a0

If that doesn't work and you don't mind, install autoit with SciTE. Open the source with it (the .au3 file), hit F5. The client should run. Then start mining. It will show correctly where the error is occurring.

Off to sleep.

Thank you for your response. I get a similar message with the new file.

From SciTE: 
C:\Phoenix\Phoenix Rising 1.22.au3 (167) : ==> Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.:
$timer[$i]=0
^ ERROR
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "phoenix.py", line 123, in
  File "Miner.pyc", line 79, in start
  File "ConsoleLogger.pyc", line 144, in log
  File "ConsoleLogger.pyc", line 135, in say
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument
->06:01:11 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1
I'm guessing it's because I didn't add a delay between execution of phoenix.exe and setting its affinity.
Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?wb8a1df8mf0i6a0

If that doesn't work and you don't mind, install autoit with SciTE. Open the source with it (the .au3 file), hit F5. The client should run. Then start mining. It will show correctly where the error is occurring.

Off to sleep.
donator
Am I missing something really obvious? Upon hitting "run" button:

"AutoIt Error
Line 4946 (...PR 1.22.exe):

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded."

Win7 x64, 2 5850s non-CFX w/dummy plug, ran as admin, using phoenix 1.48 and phatk (disabling phatk kernal [which is installed] does nothing helpful), Catalyst 11.5, trying to use btcmine.com. Same error when starting either card after switching all options on or off. It does successfully start up an instance of Phoenix (which becomes hidden -- there is no OSD popup), but only uses 73-75% GPU resources with aggression @ 12.
Hm, what OS are you using?
The crash doesn't seem related to the GUI at all, can't help there.
Activity: 32
It should automatically pop up when you hit the Run button, one OSD for each client.
If you've never moved them, they should be on the top left of the screen.

Yup, but as many times as I click the click through button it always lets me click through and not drag. I am hitting the click through button and dragging the icon underneath each time rather then the OSD window.

Also any idea about why the miner crashes when I enable my 4th card?

I get this error:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
Application Name:   phoenix.exe
Application Version:   0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp:   4918019b
Fault Module Name:   StackHash_0a9e
Fault Module Version:   0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp:   00000000
Exception Code:   c0000005
Exception Offset:   72747369
OS Version:   6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID:   1033
Additional Information 1:   0a9e
Additional Information 2:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3:   0a9e
Additional Information 4:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
It should automatically pop up when you hit the Run button, one OSD for each client.
If you've never moved them, they should be on the top left of the screen.
Hi! I tried your GUI Miner and the only thing I can't seem to get working is the CliCk through OSD. When I click that nothing shows up. And btw, my card is running but only at 80%. I have a 6850 which runs perfectly with the Phoenix Miner @ 263 Mhash/sec @1000/300 1.155v. Maybe you could check? Thanks!
Click and drag them. The last window created (last client running) is set on top, and gets dragged first, then the one below it, then the one below that, etc.
If that doesn't work, click the Click Through button, and repeat the process.
That button toggles the click-throughness of the OSDs, as in, click it, you can click on the OSDs, click again, clicking on OSDs translate to the window below it.
Also how do I move the OSD # windows so they arent all on top of each other or to another part of the screen?

When I click the Click Through OSD. it doesn't toggle through them or let me drag them am I doing something wrong?
Well I got the miner going with 3 of my 4 cards, but when I enable my 4th card using "screen resolution" in windows.
Note catalyst can see the card as can device manager

I get the following error:
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   phoenix.exe
  Application Version:   0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:   4918019b
  Fault Module Name:   StackHash_0a9e
  Fault Module Version:   0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   00000000
  Exception Code:   c0000005
  Exception Offset:   72747369
  OS Version:   6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Information 1:   0a9e
  Additional Information 2:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:   0a9e
  Additional Information 4:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Kingfisherb90 on aim [email protected] on gmail
Will pay 1 btc to solve this error
Setting affinity of all instances to one core is coming soon.

Any preferences to start at 0 or 1, for the first core?
I'll have it start at 0 for now, since both Task Manager and Process Explorer start there.
Yup thats the version I am presently using.

I literally just downloaded phoenix miner unzipped it then ran the gui front end.

Are there any other steps I need to take?

I would pay a bounty if we could get all my cards working.

[email protected] for email chat
kingfisherb90 for aim

So when I get this going I get the phoenix miner box flashing saying:
Client #1:0
Restarting, please wait.

Then the black command line box flashes the screen repeatedly.

Anyone able to tell me what I am doing wrong?
Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?v199npcn1jnocnt
I was getting them a little before, I thought I fixed it.
Also, make sure your idle time is not set too low, like 5 seconds. It takes a few seconds for the miner to connect to the server to start mining, which is counted as idle time.

Haven't tried this yet, but wanted to see if the starting video that uses GPU still hangs the comp? If not is it possible for the GUI to detect this and not hang the comp ;P that would be a great future to add!
It's an issue with drivers/phoenix I think. Not fixable with GUI.
Restarting, please wait.

Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?v199npcn1jnocnt
I was getting them a little before, I thought I fixed it.
Also, make sure your idle time is not set too low, like 5 seconds. It takes a few seconds for the miner to connect to the server to start mining, which is counted as idle time.

Haven't tried this yet, but wanted to see if the starting video that uses GPU still hangs the comp? If not is it possible for the GUI to detect this and not hang the comp ;P that would be a great future to add!
It's an issue with drivers/phoenix I think. Not fixable with GUI.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Restarting, please wait.

Pages:
Jump to: